Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
I HATE the Opulent Hunter. Who else? Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
I HATE the Opulent Hunter. Who else? Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I HATE the Opulent Hunter. Who else?

Go down 
+15
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Vivi
Stuff
Otoshimo
MidnightManiac
Yuki
Vax
Enkidu
Will
WyvernGS
It's meh
Ataraxia
Quentin
Lalo
Zynxan
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

I HATE the Opulent Hunter. Who else? Empty
PostSubject: I HATE the Opulent Hunter. Who else?   I HATE the Opulent Hunter. Who else? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:12 am

Everytime youre finished getting your equipment, and all your pals are waiting to take off on a quest, you get clotheslined by this chatty ole gal who wants nothing more but to talk you to death and get in your way. To avoid her you have to go all the way down to where the barrel is to make it into the tavern without pause. How annoying is this and why does capcom troll us so hard?!
Back to top Go down
Zynxan
Felyne
Zynxan

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: I HATE the Opulent Hunter. Who else?   I HATE the Opulent Hunter. Who else? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:48 am

Tiffy Taffy wrote:
Everytime youre finished getting your equipment, and all your pals are waiting to take off on a quest, you get clotheslined by this chatty ole gal who wants nothing more but to talk you to death and get in your way. To avoid her you have to go all the way down to where the barrel is to make it into the tavern without pause. How annoying is this and why does capcom troll us so hard?!

I don't understand what you're talking about, but I sure have tried..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/official.kirito
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: I HATE the Opulent Hunter. Who else?   I HATE the Opulent Hunter. Who else? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 2:10 am

Are you talking about the girl in the armory? She always catches me when I'm trying to go to the tabern, even if she's offscreen
Back to top Go down
Quentin
Rajang
Quentin

Thank you Points : 28

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: I HATE the Opulent Hunter. Who else?   I HATE the Opulent Hunter. Who else? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:24 am

Kill the bitch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I HATE the Opulent Hunter. Who else?   I HATE the Opulent Hunter. Who else? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:47 pm

Zynxan wrote:
Tiffy Taffy wrote:

I don't understand what you're talking about, but I sure have tried..
Dont you know, in the Workshop, right at the entrance into the tavern, theres this girl whose labelled as Opulent Hunter, and everytime youre done equipping stuff, she walks directly infront of you as you try to leave? Its beyond annoying. i wish i could lbb+ her face.
Back to top Go down
Ataraxia
Rajang
Ataraxia

Thank you Points : 33

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: I HATE the Opulent Hunter. Who else?   I HATE the Opulent Hunter. Who else? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:26 pm

Never had much trouble with it... if you're on the CCP you can just press left or right on the D-pad to select the tavern portal thing.
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: I HATE the Opulent Hunter. Who else?   I HATE the Opulent Hunter. Who else? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:28 pm

Ataraxia wrote:
Never had much trouble with it... if you're on the CCP you can just press left or right on the D-pad to select the tavern portal thing.

No one has time for that, you finish in the box and you rush to the door clicking A like crazy so you can hunt, but then she suddenly needs to know who defeated ala.

it IS annoying
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I HATE the Opulent Hunter. Who else?   I HATE the Opulent Hunter. Who else? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:29 pm

well i use the wiimote and nunchuk, and selcting the tavern label is tedious because mrs opulent walks across my view and it will sometimes select her instead. so i usually just keep running into the wall until the tavern is selected. thus the source of my annoyance
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: I HATE the Opulent Hunter. Who else?   I HATE the Opulent Hunter. Who else? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 1:12 pm

Well, you can skip the conversation entirely by pressing B (Classic Controller).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I HATE the Opulent Hunter. Who else?   I HATE the Opulent Hunter. Who else? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 1:31 pm

yea but you still will have clicked on it inadvertently while trying to make it to the tavern. it may be simple to exit but still when you have 800 hours logged online it adds up the amount of times that girl will stop you in your tracks.
Back to top Go down
WyvernGS
Kecha Wacha
WyvernGS

Thank you Points : 18

3DS friends code: 3926-4380-9866
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: I HATE the Opulent Hunter. Who else?   I HATE the Opulent Hunter. Who else? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 11:55 pm

She is in the way a lot.
Back to top Go down
Will
Rathalos
Will

Thank you Points : 45

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 'Murica

PostSubject: Re: I HATE the Opulent Hunter. Who else?   I HATE the Opulent Hunter. Who else? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:45 am

I think we should have an option to kill her after the 500th time talking to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I HATE the Opulent Hunter. Who else?   I HATE the Opulent Hunter. Who else? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 2:39 am

never happened to me ever, maybe its because ur not using a classic controller :hicc:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I HATE the Opulent Hunter. Who else?   I HATE the Opulent Hunter. Who else? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:52 am

Maybe... Still, i like the kill option idea
Back to top Go down
Enkidu
Melynx
Enkidu

PostSubject: Re: I HATE the Opulent Hunter. Who else?   I HATE the Opulent Hunter. Who else? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:29 pm

yeah, though after her getting in my way for the umpteenth time I think I've finally got the hang of avoiding her. just have to pay attention as to whether you're selecting her or the tavern
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I HATE the Opulent Hunter. Who else?   I HATE the Opulent Hunter. Who else? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:17 pm

I still hate her.
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: I HATE the Opulent Hunter. Who else?   I HATE the Opulent Hunter. Who else? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 12:27 am

Tiffy wrote:
I still hate her.
I HATE the Opulent Hunter. Who else? Palpatine1

Good...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I HATE the Opulent Hunter. Who else?   I HATE the Opulent Hunter. Who else? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 2:17 am

Dude i almost just peed myself lolol
Back to top Go down
Vax
Aptonoth
Vax

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: I HATE the Opulent Hunter. Who else?   I HATE the Opulent Hunter. Who else? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 2:27 am

It's meh wrote:
Tiffy wrote:
I still hate her.
I HATE the Opulent Hunter. Who else? Palpatine1

Good...

Hahahahaha Nearly pissed myself laughing, anyways, I've actually gotten use to her. I easily press the right or left arrow when I know i'm gonna talk to her first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I HATE the Opulent Hunter. Who else?   I HATE the Opulent Hunter. Who else? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 2:38 am

Well this thread is dead then, since everybody else in the world except for me never ever gets stuck on her.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

Thank you Points : 20

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds

PostSubject: Re: I HATE the Opulent Hunter. Who else?   I HATE the Opulent Hunter. Who else? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 5:16 am

She has trapped me there for an entire five minutes because she would walk in my path as soon as I selected to go to the tavern. I was so mad I let out so many obscene words the chat looked like this...

"***************************************"
Back to top Go down
MidnightManiac
Felyne
MidnightManiac

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: I HATE the Opulent Hunter. Who else?   I HATE the Opulent Hunter. Who else? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 8:20 am

Tiffy wrote:
Well this thread is dead then, since everybody else in the world except for me never ever gets stuck on her.

No. I guarantee you there's plenty of hate out there.
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: I HATE the Opulent Hunter. Who else?   I HATE the Opulent Hunter. Who else? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 5:20 pm

MidnightManiac wrote:
Tiffy wrote:

No. I guarantee you there's plenty of hate out there.

AMEN
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios
Otoshimo

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Distortion World

PostSubject: Re: I HATE the Opulent Hunter. Who else?   I HATE the Opulent Hunter. Who else? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 3:46 pm

Yuki wrote:
She has trapped me there for an entire five minutes because she would walk in my path as soon as I selected to go to the tavern. I was so mad I let out so many obscene words the chat looked like this...

"***************************************"

XD Yuki's mortal enemy: Opulent Hunter. Oh i wish I could have seen that YOLOL

am I the only one that actually took the time & read what she said? cuz she never gets in my way nowadays. Guess I pays to be nice & listen, not wanting to kill someone huh -glares at tiff taff & the others-

(but if you do, kill her with FIRE! )
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwwdotcom.com
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

Thank you Points : 20

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: I HATE the Opulent Hunter. Who else?   I HATE the Opulent Hunter. Who else? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:23 pm

Lol the thing is I have read what she has said but it is nothing of value.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I HATE the Opulent Hunter. Who else?   I HATE the Opulent Hunter. Who else? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I HATE the Opulent Hunter. Who else?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next