Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Game Rant Corner... - Page 2 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Game Rant Corner... - Page 2 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Game Rant Corner...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

Game Rant Corner... - Page 2 Empty
PostGame Rant Corner...

I hope this does not get out of hand but I really want to give it a try... Please do not go overboard.. keep things cival and peaceful.. Basically just post things that don't make sense to you such as this. (Not me posting to myself in the chatbox but wht I posted about,)

[13:48:54] dcj91x joined the chat on Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:48 pm
[13:49:20] @ dcj91x : Seriouslly CAPCOM!!! you think this will make you MORE MONEY!!!!
[13:49:38] @ dcj91x : http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/177156/Capcoms_plan_for_profit_Shorter_dev_cycles_small_teams.php
[13:49:57] @ dcj91x : http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/119444-Capcoms-Latest-Scheme-More-Sequels-Shortened-Development-Time
[13:50:17] @ dcj91x : I don't care that no one is here.. I'm still going to talk about it...
[13:51:27] @ dcj91x : Capcom thinks that doing EVERYTHING!!! People are complaining about is what they need to do to make a larger profit...?!! What the Frog laying hippos are they thinking?!!
[13:52:34] @ dcj91x : Smaller development teams, with less money to make games and a shorter development time along with less new game ideas and mre repetative sequals???... Ummmmmm whuu?
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Game Rant Corner... :: Comments

Re: Game Rant Corner...
Post Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:53 pm by Guest
Chipou wrote:
I still dont understand the point of camping out for systems when you can pick it up like 3 weeks later without wasting a week of your life. Or is there actually several good launch titles? (actually what are the launch titles?)

Lal, no, i had to camp out to get a wii 7 weeks after it was released broh

Hopefully that won't be the case for Wii U. It probably won't due to the hardware not being super newfangled or anything, unlike the weird motion sensor stuff in the wii. Hopefully they wont have a shortage of the controllers, because those are the most hi tech part.
Ares
Post Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:05 pm by Ares
Vortiene wrote:
Chipou wrote:
I still dont understand the point of camping out for systems when you can pick it up like 3 weeks later without wasting a week of your life. Or is there actually several good launch titles? (actually what are the launch titles?)

Hopefully that won't be the case for Wii U. It probably won't due to the hardware not being super newfangled or anything, unlike the weird motion sensor stuff in the wii. Hopefully they wont have a shortage of the controllers, because those are the most hi tech part.

I wont get it untill like a month after the release, but hopefully it doesnt happen to take longer than that, because my birthday is the only way for me to get one after the release due to cheap parents lack of money.
Chipou
Post Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:32 pm by Chipou
Lalo wrote:
video
like 3 or 4 good titles, nothing thatd make me camp out for though. Much better line up than the 3ds atleast

dcj91x wrote:

If I recall correctly it was months after the Wii launch before more were available once it was sold out... Most nintendo systems sell out quickly. (I think no matter how many they make at launch they sell)

As far as launch titles:

These are the "LAUNCH WINDOW" titles. To be released from November 18th to the end of March... But the most important title is of course Monster Hunter Ultimate...

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2012/09/looking-at-wii-us-launch-window-game-lineup/

^ More titles have been confirmed since this list i believe and I think quite a few are launch day titles.

5 months is a pretty big time window.

Vortiene wrote:

Guess i was just lucky walking in a month afterwards and picking it up right off the fully stocked shelves at best buys. I honestly wouldnt worry TOO much about the wii u being as bad as the wii as far as unavaliability is concerned, it doesnt have nearly as much hype afaik, but im pretty stupid so who knows.
Otoshimo
Post Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:22 pm by Otoshimo
alot of people I know haven't even heard of the WiiU yet up here, majority of which are all serious gamers. so yea, I'll just get it whenever I have the money for it.
Will
Post Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:48 pm by Will
Lalo wrote:
Oh look, a ton of games totally not worth my money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lalo
Post Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:46 pm by Lalo
Will wrote:
Oh look, a ton of games totally not worth my money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What!? Pikmin 3, zombieU and AC!
Post Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:51 am by Guest
Will wrote:
blap

yeah only things i really am looking forward to are pikmin3 and MH (and sort of AC)

but at least we know retro is busy and EAD has a huge team working on zelda HD
Ares
Post Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:14 pm by Ares
I didnt even finish the last Assassins Creed (mainly because I dont have full time access to a ps3) so...
I'll prolly get it anyways just because theres finally a new character.

But yeah, Pikmin 3, MHU, maybe some better stuff is on the way.

Last edited by Vegeta on Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Phazon Xenomorph
Post Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:03 pm by Phazon Xenomorph
Vegeta wrote:
I didnt even finish the last AC (mainly because I dont have full time access to a ps3) so...
I'll prolly get it anyways just because theres finally a new character.

But yeah, Pikmin 3, MHU, maybe some better stuff is on the way.

I really dislike that people now refer to AC meaning Assassins Creed when it used to mean (and still does) Armored Core.
dcj91x
Post Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:16 pm by dcj91x
AC??? Animal Crossing? Yea that games pretty popular. A lot of people are still waiting on the 3DS version to be released.
Otoshimo
Post Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:05 pm by Otoshimo
AC? ooooh the Ace Combat series! yeah that an ok game. I bought the wii version and coudn't get the controls right, so I barrel rolled uncontrollably laughing for 20 minutes. then I got bored, returned the game & got pokemon & a pack of hostess cupcakes with the money

...that was the best day ever, mmm hostess
Quentin
Post Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:35 pm by Quentin
Why would people want to play a game about air conditioners?
Ares
Post Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:19 pm by Ares
God dammit...
Otoshimo
Post Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:50 pm by Otoshimo
XD that was the best thread derailing ever. Take about a C-C-C-Combo Breaker!

Quentin wrote:

IDK, same reasin why they made a movie about a lil' toaster that goes to mars...
Win32error
Post Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:59 pm by Win32error
And i thought all of you were talking about Arkham City.....

Anyhow, i'm actually positively surprised by the line-up, loads of games in every direction. Seems like nintendo didn't spare any effort in getting some high profile games in there. Especially surprised that it'll get bayonetta 2...exclusive. That does really show that the wiiU is trying to grab a more mature audience aside from the wii's more...unconventional one.
dcj91x
Post Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:05 pm by dcj91x
Otoshimo wrote:

Quentin wrote:

IDK, same reasin why they made a movie about a lil' toaster that goes to mars...

To escape political turmoil in its home country and help its aging grandfather find a cure for a rare disease he contracted while a soldier in the army many years before but later own you find out it's not really his Grandfather but a government agent sent to spy on him and uncover the secrets barrier deep within its compressor unit by an alien race that visited it as a child?

Spoiler:

Otoshimo
Post Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:36 pm by Otoshimo
dcj91x wrote:
Otoshimo wrote:

Quentin wrote:

To escape political turmoil in its home country and help its aging grandfather find a cure for a rare disease he contracted while a soldier in the army many years before but later own you find out it's not really his Grandfather but a government agent sent to spy on him and uncover the secrets barrier deep within its compressor unit by an alien race that visited it as a child?

Spoiler:

XD actually you caught onto what I was getting at
*applaudes* Thank you for catchin on so quick lool
Edsain
Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:53 am by Edsain
the one thing(s) i cant stand in tloz oot is the fact that one of the paths the series takes involves link dying against ganon.... lame
(and the one hour of total gameplay to beat it)
Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:58 am by Guest
dcj91x wrote:
AC??? Animal Crossing? Yea that games pretty popular. A lot of people are still waiting on the 3DS version to be released.

to be honest, i really feel like playing animal crossing right now Shifty eyes (or harvest moon type games in general) maybe i will pick up the Wii one...

oh wait i still have to play through skyward sword, RE6, and dark souls PC version... -_- so many games, so little time to be a completionist

still have to get all the unique weapons on skyrim :D
Kurtz
Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:24 pm by Kurtz
AC??? Armored Core is an alright series, but they never really got it right with *turning down the damned difficulty setting* Seriously, From Software's knack for making games you must become proficient at within two seconds is really frustrating xD
Otoshimo
Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:39 pm by Otoshimo
Kurtz wrote:
AC??? Armored Core is an alright series, but they never really got it right with *turning down the damned difficulty setting* Seriously, From Software's knack for making games you must become proficient at within two seconds is really frustrating xD

>_> we already did this AC pun...

Combo Breaking right here!

ON TOPIC: I... Hate... Lag... x.x
Oni Zelkami
Post Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:58 pm by Oni Zelkami
Shadows of the Damned built up an awesome boss fight with Justine. Instead, we get Garcia's Epic Paper Mâché.
GobulHunterJames
Post Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:16 am by GobulHunterJames
Pokemon Conquest. Low level Dragon types. nearly every low level dragon type has dragon rage, normal hit rate of 75% of 40 damage, when your army has pokemon with just 20-30 hp early in game. you're pretty much doomed unless you get your army to attack that 1 dragon type or you have a dragon type yourself or an ice type. But with one story, i get a full army of ghost types vs armies of dragon and dark types.
and one more thing, Pawniard. Y U make me fight Pawniards with no access to ground, fire or fighting types and give me ghost and poison types??
Otoshimo
Post Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:13 am by Otoshimo
^ hey you try trying to catch a trapicnh, riolu, or something for 3 hours on Pokemon B/W 2 and tell me thats not more annoying >_>

I caught a braviary amidst trying to get them.... a BRAVIARY.
I've only seen riolu once and haven't even seen a trapinch yet...
Tarath
Post Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:01 pm by Tarath
Supreme commander has surprisingly tough AI...
Post  by Sponsored content

Game Rant Corner...

Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next