Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
The first ever officially unofficial borderlands 2 thread Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
The first ever officially unofficial borderlands 2 thread Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The first ever officially unofficial borderlands 2 thread

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Will
Rathalos
Will

Thank you Points : 45

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 'Murica

The first ever officially unofficial borderlands 2 thread Empty
PostThe first ever officially unofficial borderlands 2 thread

It comes out in 10 days so I figured i would create a thread for it right now and ask you all what you are most excited for?

For me It's terramorphous, I can't wait to see just how hard he really is and get that fat ass loot from him.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

The first ever officially unofficial borderlands 2 thread :: Comments

Hopefully Terramorphous is an actual challenge and not just an enormous sponge. I would be extremely dissapoint if Gearbox hypes him up to be this super challenging loot dispenser only for him to be a thresher with the HP pool of 87 bazillion General Knoxxes.

Quote :
What you are most excited for?
Innuendo-Bot.
And maybe Gaige the Mechromancer.
And Tiny Tina.
And incendiary homing transfusion grenades that split into 5 smaller grenades.
And e-tech weapons.
And everything else, really.

Oh, and I've got 13 days to wait rather than 10. God damn it, UK, why'd you have to go and be a part of Europe? YER MAKIN' ME WAIT LONGER FER MAH GAEMS.
http://www.reddit.com/r/Borderlands/comments/109ems/so_i_just_killed_terramorphous_solo/

So this was just posted to the Borderlands Subreddit, He admits that he exploited an infinite ammo bug but he is confident he could do it without it.

Edit: someone on reddit has solo'ed him as Zero apparently
This game is amazing, I just reached level 20 and finished the 1st Act. I use Zer0 and sometimes use the Siren they are both amazing characters and this is an amazing game! Can't wait for the Mechromancer to be released!!!
My level 20 Mara already has 2 legendary weaps 030

One is a Tediore shottie that has good accuracy/instead of being thrown floats on a straight path (also ricochets) to it's target and THEN goes boom. The other is my bread and butter, a Vladof pistol that has infinite ammo, doesn't even need the reload animation <3

DISGAEMISHSUUFAWKINGUDITOWNSMAHSOULOHGAWDMAHDRILLS!?!?!?!?!

Oh, and the part I'm most excited for is exploring every flippin' corner of this game and laughing way too much at every comedic reference and inside joke to the first game ( o3o)b
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Re: The first ever officially unofficial borderlands 2 thread
Post Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:40 pm by Lagiacrus the ultimate
Currently playing through on my brother's PS3 while I wait for the cash to get it on the PC. So far..... it's one of the best experiences of my life. Playing as Zer0.
Story complete ( o3o)/ Maya is a complete hardass. Can't wait for You.Will.Die.[Seriously] now.
wow you already beat the game....oh my...

I just started act 2 :/ NO SPOILERS!
Beat the main story today also. The ending was way way waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy better than Borderlands 1's.

Just arrived at Sanctuary on True Vault Hunter mode (AKA Playthrough 2). Still no Legendaries, though. Hell, I haven't even found any E-tech weapons yet, except that pistol from the one Dr. Zed mission. No clue how people got Hornets to drop on their first time fighting Knuckle Dragger.

Edit: HOLY HELL. This dude completely WRECKED Terramorphous!
WyvernGS
Snagglux wrote:
Beat the main story today also. The ending was way way waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy better than Borderlands 1's.

Just arrived at Sanctuary on True Vault Hunter mode (AKA Playthrough 2). Still no Legendaries, though. Hell, I haven't even found any E-tech weapons yet, except that pistol from the one Dr. Zed mission. No clue how people got Hornets to drop on their first time fighting Knuckle Dragger.

Edit: HOLY HELL. This dude completely WRECKED Terramorphous!

Lol, I got 2 legendary weaps around lvl 20 :3 I haven't seen any E-techs either though Sad by vort

What's everyone's fave grenades so far? Mine would have to be either the legendary ones you get off Mortar, or Longbow Slag Singularity's ( 030)b
Mine would be any form of Slag Transfusion. Debuff+Health Leech is delicious. The way it's thrown (longbow, lobbed or rubberized etc.) doesn't really matter, since the pellets seek out enemies anyway.
Picked up a helluva gun today.
Spoiler:
If any of you remember the Double Anarchy from Borderlands 1, this is pretty much the same thing but on awesome steroids of awesomeness. It gets 100% recoil reduction, so the hipfire crosshairs are constantly the same size, and with a 90.9 accuracy rating, that's pretty fuckin' boss. The Double Anarchy would just spray all over the place, and you had very little control over it. if you weren't right up in an enemy's face, it was useless. This one still works better if you're closer up, but you can afford to have a decent amount of distance between whatever's trying to push your shit in at the time.

Also managed to find an E-Tech weapon too, a Hyperion Sniper Rifle.
Spoiler:
Snagglux wrote:
Picked up a helluva gun today.
Spoiler:
If any of you remember the Double Anarchy from Borderlands 1, this is pretty much the same thing but on awesome steroids of awesomeness. It gets 100% recoil reduction, so the hipfire crosshairs are constantly the same size, and with a 90.9 accuracy rating, that's pretty fuckin' boss. The Double Anarchy would just spray all over the place, and you had very little control over it. if you weren't right up in an enemy's face, it was useless. This one still works better if you're closer up, but you can afford to have a decent amount of distance between whatever's trying to push your shit in at the time.

Also managed to find an E-Tech weapon too, a Hyperion Sniper Rifle.
Spoiler:
Jesus christ that SMG is good. However it is definitely NOT comparable to the anarchy SMG's from BL1 because they literally had the highest DPS in the game when used with the uber try hard Lillith build that I use, also the good anarchys shot four at a time, that only shoots two.

There is another end game raid boss in Borderlands 2. It's a Varkid, and while I don't remember it's name it started with a V and had "the invincible" after it, anyways it does not spawn in any particle place, however any Varkid can turn into it, they just have to evolve beyond there final stage or something like that.

Edit: So I found the reddit post that I saw mention him and it explains how to spawn him in case you are wondering, also it has pishkures of him
http://www.reddit.com/r/Borderlands/comments/10drlf/spoilers_vermivorous_the_invincible_information/
Level 22 :D

Are legendary weapons the Orange weapons? If so I have a one and it's a rocket launcher /yes/
WyvernGS
Getting close to being ready to take on Terramorphus for the first time ( o3o)b

And yeah Recai, they also have a red caption that should clue you into what it's cool unique function is too, what does yours do/what is its name?
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Post Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:18 pm by Lagiacrus the ultimate
Went through The Wildlife Exploitation place last night........... for anyone who hasn't played that far yet, just let me say Handsome Jack is going to die. Hard.
Found out if you tip Moxxi enough, you'll end up with two BADAZZ smg's, Miss Moxxi's Bad Touch, and Miss Moxxi's Good Touch, so that means on top of getting Rubi and the shotgun for quest rewards you can have an entirely Moxxi loadout 030 I LOVE THIS GAME

Also I finally hit three vault logos on the slots and got a legendary weap, so no gold key like I was hoping :/ but a boss weap is always nice, and there was confetti! ^3^
Ahh Lucky! I spent so much money trying to get 3 vaults. My BF says I have a problem because thats all I use my money on besides Ammo XD

The best I've gotten so far was a blue weapon, oh and I forgot to check the name of that rocket launcher XP but next time im on, i'll come here and tell ya
Ive seen the commercials for this game and ive got to say it looks SICK
Started playing as of yesterday, love this game sooooo much. Micheal is by far the coolest easter egg a dev has ever done, plus he gives me free kick ass guns every time im in sanctuary.
Will wrote:
Started playing as of yesterday, love this game sooooo much. Micheal is by far the coolest easter egg a dev has ever done, plus he gives me free kick ass guns every time im in sanctuary.

IKR, I love that, I also enjoy the casing of the Jakobs CL4P-TP being stuffed inside Claps closet in the beginning with the others.

Spoiler:
Got my first shift code last night. i wonder if they will ever do skins/heads from shift codes, but for now golden keys are pretty cool.
Well last night my roommate INSISTED on going to see Terramorphous, with his lvl 34 Zero and my lvl 45 Maya. It went as I predicted... slaughter, but once I hit fifty and grind for some nice weaponry I can see him being a simple battle having now seen his crit points, attacks, etc.,
( o3o)b
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Post Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:13 am by Lagiacrus the ultimate
http://cheezburger.com/6620498176#comments
It's official. For me at least, Borderlands 2 is now unendingly more awesome.
Good thread at Kotaku

http://kotaku.com/5947324/the-most-badass-weapons-in-borderlands-2

some of these are like "HOOOOOLYYYYY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII~~~~" especially that legendary soldier mod ®3® "it's like Christmas" indeed *passes out*

The first ever officially unofficial borderlands 2 thread

Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next