Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!

Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter information and General Talk

Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Monster Hunter XX (Double Cross) for 3DS

Share | 

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
WinNerd
Khezu

Thank you Points : 4

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Sweden

PostSubject: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate!   Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:42 am

First topic message reminder :

Monster Hunter confirmed for west at the WiiU presentation today!

Last edited by WinNerd on Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Yamatsu
Admin

Thank you Points : 96

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate!   Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:38 pm

^And Cha-Cha and Kayabana's secret love story ;)
Back to top Go down
Oni Zelkami
Lao-Shan Lung

Thank you Points : 151

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate!   Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:43 pm

So is this just an HD port of TriG, or will we be getting additional content aside form the mulitplayer?

Either way, I'm officially back in the hunt.
Back to top Go down
Will
Rathalos

Thank you Points : 45

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 'Murica

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate!   Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:48 pm

http://www.destructoid.com/monster-hunter-tri-g-wii-u-bundle-announced-for-japan-234941.phtml
This has been announced for Japan. Hopefully we get a similar bundle here in the states.
Back to top Go down
Garlanddemon
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate!   Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:51 pm

@Randomhunter wrote:
I dont have the cash for a WiiU..i was lucky to get a XBOX360! i had to borrow the wii i have! dammit...stop changing systems! also why will it take so long for MH:3U to release? is it not a simple copy paste from 3G? all it needs is translating?

Buy it on 3DS... And Wait for the Wii U to drop in price... It's just a matter of time... And you can still enjoy the game "low cost" ^^
Back to top Go down
Randomhunter
Rhenoplos

Thank you Points : -1

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate!   Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:38 pm

i would buy it on 3DS...if it was not local play. if it was online play i would probs get it...
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate!   Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:54 pm

MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the wii U just gained about a thousand more buyers (I dont care about spelling cuz im too happy)

Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate!   Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:05 pm

MH3 Ultimate...
Al last, God answered our prayers...
Capcom take my money know
Back to top Go down
Garlanddemon
Kelbi

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate!   Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:29 pm

@Randomhunter wrote:
i would buy it on 3DS...if it was not local play. if it was online play i would probs get it...

It's not set yet... I-don't-remember-who from Capcom said that if people wanted online on 3DS version it can be done, because the game will be released in 5 months. They can include it if people ask online play.

But it needs to be asked by very many people...

EDIT :

Yuri:

»Glad you’re excited about the game!
As for the online support, we’ve announced the Wii U can go online. 3DS has local multiplayer only.
If that’s something you really want to see happen, head on to the MH forums and start talking about it there – then I can bring it up the chain with some supporting evidence. =)
»
Back to top Go down
Rowiehz
Melynx

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate!   Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:30 am

Despite being INSANELY excited with this great news! It has a 'wonderful' timing for me because I just decided on the idea to purchase a Japanese 3DS and Tri G and started to transfer money to my paypal account... YESTERDAY MORNING

BAM, few hours later there's Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate announced.

/no/

...Other than that, I am so excited for this! Finally Capcom has proven to me that they didn't forget about us <3 I just hope I will be able to play online without any problems on the 3DS, I heard rumors that it's... not going to work as well as the Wii U online system?

Back to top Go down
http://rowiehz.tumblr.com/
dcj91x
Fatalis

Thank you Points : 284

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate!   Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:33 am

^ Don't give into rumors.

Also, you have to remember Nintendo is one of those companies that always has big things up their sleeves so it's never a good thing to buy a new system or import right before they have an announcement planned.
Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate!   Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:10 pm

I wonder how the japanese people will do with this. Over here is a completely new MH game, over there is simply a HD ver. of a game they already have.
And I wonder how the online game on the Wii U will do. In the 3DS you have access to all the content (all the monsters are avaivable in the city), so in the WiiU you will have limited content that you unlock as in Tri?
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate!   Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:14 pm

@ShadowCeadeusDM324 wrote:
I wonder how the japanese people will do with this. Over here is a completely new MH game, over there is simply a HD ver. of a game they already have.

Lets see... they are Japanese... It is a monster hunter game...

yep, its pretty much sold
Back to top Go down
parasky
Jaggi

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate!   Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:39 am

AS much as I'm lookign forward to this game, I'm rather worried about this game getting a pegi 16 rating rather than a pegi 12 rating, which means I wouldn't be able to play it.

At least the 3DS version is guaranteed to get a 12 rating here, which is good but means I will miss out on online play. /no/

Catch 22
Back to top Go down
http://parasky.tumblr.com/
Oni Zelkami
Lao-Shan Lung

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate!   Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:08 am

I don't see why the WiiU version would get a different rating. Online isn't rated by the ESRB. I don't see why PEGI would do any different.
Back to top Go down
WinNerd
Khezu

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate!   Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:57 am

@parasky wrote:
AS much as I'm lookign forward to this game, I'm rather worried about this game getting a pegi 16 rating rather than a pegi 12 rating, which means I wouldn't be able to play it.

At least the 3DS version is guaranteed to get a 12 rating here, which is good but means I will miss out on online play. /no/

Catch 22

Well, Tri was PEGI 16, so it's certainly possible that this will as well.
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Distortion World

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate!   Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:57 am

Oh happy day, I knew only buying a 3DS to play Kid Icarus uprising (at first) would pay of with MH at some point...
didnt think this soon tho, i wad off by a good few years.

now for the time-tested battle of seeing if we ACTUALLY get a correct release date & we not get this delayed
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwwdotcom.com
parasky
Jaggi

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate!   Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:10 am

@WinNerd wrote:
@parasky wrote:

Catch 22

Well, Tri was PEGI 16, so it's certainly possible that this will as well.

Ah well, I'l have to ask someone to by it for me. To this day Monster Hunter Tri is the only game I've played underage (I'm 14)

Last edited by parasky on Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : im actually 14)
Back to top Go down
http://parasky.tumblr.com/
DualFace
Aptonoth

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate!   Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:58 am

You guys/girls remember Mortal Kombat? On the SNES/Genesis? Remember how Nintendo had the stupid, ridiculous 'sweat' instead of the blood, but later was found that you could enter a code to have the blood?

I always been wishing that, because of the ridiculous rating systems, that there would be hidden codes you could enter so that the content was exactly the same as it is, in any region, as where the game originated from.

Speaking, again, about the blood. I'd prefer the Japanese style (exaggerated) blood sprays when you strike the monsters. Because that is what CAPCOM intended for, in the first place. Being a grown man, I'm sick to death of censorship.

Also...it's nice to hear that WiiU/MH3U will be getting 2 new monsters and brand new subspecies (yet to be shown/revealed).
Back to top Go down
Oni Zelkami
Lao-Shan Lung

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate!   Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:03 am

@DualFace wrote:
You guys/girls remember Mortal Kombat? On the SNES/Genesis? Remember how Nintendo had the stupid, ridiculous 'sweat' instead of the blood, but later was found that you could enter a code to have the blood?

I always been wishing that, because of the ridiculous rating systems, that there would be hidden codes you could enter so that the content was exactly the same as it is, in any region, as where the game originated from.

Speaking, again, about the blood. I'd prefer the Japanese style (exaggerated) blood sprays when you strike the monsters. Because that is what CAPCOM intended for, in the first place. Being a grown man, I'm sick to death of censorship.

Wat? Bro, you heard of MadWorld, or Bayonetta 2? Nintendo doesn't care about that anymore. Blood and Boobies are A Okay now.
Back to top Go down
DualFace
Aptonoth

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate!   Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:37 am

Shin Zelkami wrote:

Wat? Bro, you heard of MadWorld, or Bayonetta 2? Nintendo doesn't care about that anymore. Blood and Boobies are A Okay now.

Nintendo might have dropped their censorship some, but ESRB hasn't. Go have a look at MH/PS2 in Japan and then at the US/EU versions...that is what I was talking about.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate!   Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:52 am

DualFace, if you are going to reference MH game do so with the current ones not past ones. MHtri in Japan is the same as in the west with amount of blood. Not really sure what that has to do with much though.

Also as far as censorship, you do realize that Nintendo has a lot of mature/adult games on both the 3DS and coming out for the WiiU! Heck, on colors!3D for the 3DS they chose not to censor it at all and allow nudity and everything for 18+ individuals.

But back on the subject of MH, no, it is not toned down any over the Japanese release. They may have made changes to the series look as a whole but that has nothing to do with it being on Nintendo. That had to do with them changing the look of the game overall on all systems.
Back to top Go down
Jader7777
Cephalos

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate!   Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:43 am

Nintendo used to censor all sorts of things but now they're pretty lax. It's actually pretty good considering the absolute bottom-out morality video games display these days.

Ahem, google for a game called 'Rapelay'.

Monster Hunter could be extremely graphic when you consider what is actually happening. Lucky Capcom are a little bit more classy than some other developers.
Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate!   Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:41 pm

@dcj91x wrote:
DualFace, if you are going to reference MH game do so with the current ones not past ones. MHtri in Japan is the same as in the west with amount of blood. Not really sure what that has to do with much though.

Also as far as censorship, you do realize that Nintendo has a lot of mature/adult games on both the 3DS and coming out for the WiiU! Heck, on colors!3D for the 3DS they chose not to censor it at all and allow nudity and everything for 18+ individuals. But back on the subject of MH, no, it is not toned down any over the Japanese release.

They may have made changes to the series look as a whole but that has nothing to do with it being on Nintendo. That had to do with them changing the look of the game overall on all systems.
I remeber this game called Doki Doki Majo Shinpan, incredibly that was a game rated T, and was in the DS. Obviously, never sold out of Japan.
And in the old MHs, Mh on PS2 had no blood, you could say all blood sticked to the blade. MHdos on the other hand literaly showered you in blood. Tri had the same amount, but you couldn't slice jaggis in two as you did with preys in the other games.
Back to top Go down
DualFace
Aptonoth

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate!   Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:12 am

@dcj91x wrote:

If you're unable to comprehend a reference to an older game---so be it---you don't get it. Don't ever tell me what I can/can't speak about. EVER.

WTF.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate!   Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:51 am

@DualFace wrote:
@dcj91x wrote:

If you're unable to comprehend a reference to an older game---so be it---you don't get it. Don't ever tell me what I can/can't speak about. EVER.

WTF.

The point is... Games change, they all do. By comparing an older game 2004 to a newer one from 6 years later on a different system of course it will have many changes. Even MHFU and MHFO had the different amount of blood splaterings and quite a few other changes in it over your comparison.

By comparing MHtri to a more "recent" MH game you will see that it is very much (as far as the adult reference you made) the same as any other MH game.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate!   Today at 4:22 pm

Back to top Go down

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next