Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? - Page 2 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? - Page 2 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?

Go down 
+31
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Anonymin
Win32error
Ataraxia
Quentin
Otoshimo
MasterOnion
SonicSceptile
PossiblyDextrose
Ares
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Jader7777
anduin55
Derb
kama
Vajra
korrag4
It's meh
Lalo
Phazon Xenomorph
Ultimate Jaggi
dcj91x
YamiGekusu
Snagglux
Will
Oni Zelkami
Garlanddemon
Randomhunter
DualFace
Tupperglass
PsychoMalone
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
PsychoMalone
Kelbi
PsychoMalone

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

On the back of the news about Monster Hunter Ulitimate for Wii U and 3DS, what features do you want to see implemented?

For me i'd love to be able to transfer my character between the games, as i rarely get to use the TV (thou i believe this is confirmed already) or maybe the option of transferring my Tri character to the new games

New monsters are a given of course, so new armours and weapons would be introduced

I'd also like to see a more open game world, without the segmented areas of previous games

now i'll throw open the discussion to the forum, add your thoughts and comments below

good luck and good hunting!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Oni Zelkami
Lao-Shan Lung
Oni Zelkami

Thank you Points : 151

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:53 pm

Lalo wrote:
I wonder if Loc Lac is going to be the online city

also... I wonder if the offline mode is going to be BIG, since tris online was really short

They'll design something new for the Online hub. Or it could even be just a menu based hub. That'd kind of suck, but if they felt they had to, it wouldn't be to horrible.
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:59 pm

Shin Zelkami wrote:

They'll design something new for the Online hub. Or it could even be just a menu based hub. That'd kind of suck, but if they felt they had to, it wouldn't be to horrible.

Menu based hub? no thank you /no/

I dont see that happening tho.

It would be sweeeeeeeet to see a redisigned model of loc lac. just like the redisigned model of moga
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:12 pm

Will wrote:
Nova wrote:
Will wrote:
Nova wrote:
As long as it has G Rank I'll be happy as that gives me something fun to solo and once again prove my status as a top notch player.
Don't get cocky kid

Not a kid, and not cocky since I've solo'd Unite, G rank included, twice. I crave the challenge of G rank and the fact that solo-wise it's a huge hurdle for most, I take pride in being able to solo it and join the ranks of true elite hunters, I'm not a dick though, I enjoy helping others just like I did on Tri, everything from help hunting to advice.
I just wanted to make a star wars reference......

Ah, I wouldn't know it, I've only seen each of the movies ONCE a very long time ago just to see what all the hype was about, wasn't of interest to me.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:56 pm

It's meh wrote:
Well... I want splitscreen local play away from the arena...
Local play with the 3DS is nice though, but I'd like splitscreen a tad bit more :D.

Maybe..... two tablets..... o.o

You think split screen is better than having a 3ds and a WiiU together or playing online with multiple WiiU's?
Back to top Go down
Vajra
Aptonoth
Vajra

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:21 pm

I want to see lots of events and things i guess something amusing at least.
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:30 pm

Online deus!
Back to top Go down
kama
Seltas Queen
kama

Thank you Points : 14

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:13 am

If possible, 2 player on the offline quest, similar how the arena has 2 players......However that too much to ask.....
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:36 am

dcj91x wrote:
It's meh wrote:
Well... I want splitscreen local play away from the arena...
Local play with the 3DS is nice though, but I'd like splitscreen a tad bit more :D.

Maybe..... two tablets..... o.o

You think split screen is better than having a 3ds and a WiiU together or playing online with multiple WiiU's?
I never really implied that, no...
It's more of a preference for me, since I've enjoyed quite a bit of splitscreen games a lot.
However, I'd simply like to have the option like having two people on one console (Wii U).
Be that on the TV only or TV/Tablet.
Back to top Go down
Will
Rathalos
Will

Thank you Points : 45

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 'Murica

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:37 am

kama wrote:
If possible, 2 player on the offline quest, similar how the arena has 2 players......However that too much to ask.....
Are you saying you would rather have one player instead of two Shakalaka? How DARE you. The Shakalaka are Alatreons gift to hunters. They were born into combat and taught the secret of immortality to the Felynes. Alatreon created the Shakalakas as the perfect beings to inhabit earth with him and in those days all was well, until the Shakalakas got bored and created EVERY OTHER LIVING THING. They made you, they made me, they made that weird kid who sniffs glue. They made EVERYONE and sometimes when they are bored they act like we are better then them, why? because they are nice and generous firetruckers. If you do ever kill a shakalaka (Good luck) the earth will collapse in on itself and the sun will turn into a blackhole. Once a shakalaka punched a disrespectful sheet head kid so hard that we have no frakking clue what happened to him, he just disappeared. I suppose, before i continue the story, I should explain why they use staffs/boomerangs/cannons, if they punched the monster you're hunting YOU WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO CARVE IT. It would just be a little skid mark on the underwear that is this world and oh god the collateral damage. You think Ceadeus was causing earthquakes? he wasn't, his bitch ass owed Cha-cha some money so he framed him and had you kill Ceadeus for him. Right now you are probably thinking "Oh that's dumb why didn't Cha-cha just do it himself if he is so powerful?" Well like every omnipotent being Shakalakas like watching the stuff they make suffer every once in a while, and trust me getting cut up by a bunch of humans is a lot more slow and painful then getting punched into nothing. Wanna know why Capcom didn't release Portable 3rd here? Because the Shakalakas saw that they had brought back those punk ass Felynes and lemme tell ya they were having none of that, so they told Capcom they would just blow em all up if they dare localize P3rd. Did I mention that Cha-cha once created another planet once? Because he did, and it was full of monsters but one of them pooped on him, so danced and danced and danced............and suddenly the planet was just gone, as if it had never even been there. So don't say you would rather have a second player, because believe me, the Shakalakas don't appreciate being disrespected.
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:59 am

Will wrote:
kama wrote:
Are you saying you would rather have one player instead of two Shakalaka? How DARE you. The Shakalaka are Alatreons gift to hunters. They were born into combat and taught the secret of immortality to the Felynes. Alatreon created the Shakalakas as the perfect beings to inhabit earth with him and in those days all was well, until the Shakalakas got bored and created EVERY OTHER LIVING THING. They made you, they made me, they made that weird kid who sniffs glue. They made EVERYONE and sometimes when they are bored they act like we are better then them, why? because they are nice and generous firetruckers. If you do ever kill a shakalaka (Good luck) the earth will collapse in on itself and the sun will turn into a blackhole. Once a shakalaka punched a disrespectful sheet head kid so hard that we have no frakking clue what happened to him, he just disappeared. I suppose, before i continue the story, I should explain why they use staffs/boomerangs/cannons, if they punched the monster you're hunting YOU WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO CARVE IT. It would just be a little skid mark on the underwear that is this world and oh god the collateral damage. You think Ceadeus was causing earthquakes? he wasn't, his bitch ass owed Cha-cha some money so he framed him and had you kill Ceadeus for him. Right now you are probably thinking "Oh that's dumb why didn't Cha-cha just do it himself if he is so powerful?" Well like every omnipotent being Shakalakas like watching the stuff they make suffer every once in a while, and trust me getting cut up by a bunch of humans is a lot more slow and painful then getting punched into nothing. Wanna know why Capcom didn't release Portable 3rd here? Because the Shakalakas saw that they had brought back those punk ass Felynes and lemme tell ya they were having none of that, so they told Capcom they would just blow em all up if they dare localize P3rd. Did I mention that Cha-cha once created another planet once? Because he did, and it was full of monsters but one of them pooped on him, so danced and danced and danced............and suddenly the planet was just gone, as if it had never even been there. So don't say you would rather have a second player, because believe me, the Shakalakas don't appreciate being disrespected.
How about this:
2 hunters.... AND 2 shakalaka's!
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:00 am

It's meh wrote:

How about this:

Wasnt that possible in the local multiplayer?
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:02 am

Lalo wrote:
It's meh wrote:

How about this:

Well.... Yeah...
:/
Back to top Go down
Derb
Rhenoplos

Thank you Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:11 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbF9xp5bLkI&feature=g-u-u

If this, even without the ability to read Japanese, doesn't settle that this is nothing other than the localization of MH3G and MH3GHD, I don't know what will.

The U for Ultimate is simply because G wouldn't make sense to Americans.
This also shows the connective features of the games, and they were already built into the Japanese version of the 3DS game.

So I don't know what more you're asking from a game that's already been made. At least from the 3DS perspective.

Wii U wise... was Portable 3rd HD anything other than a console port? If not, I don't think we can ask for much.

Not to say I'm not excited, because holy hell I am. I just think there's no reason to think this is something different.
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:42 am

Oh, since it's a port, it should still be 60fps, yes?
I'd like that....
Back to top Go down
kama
Seltas Queen
kama

Thank you Points : 14

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 5:57 am

It's meh wrote:
Lalo wrote:
It's meh wrote:

How about this:

Well.... Yeah...
:/

HuH? a rant? i did not say leave the 2 shakalaka's out of it :/ So i dun know where you getting that conclusion from. Ill be rude if i say leave them out but that was not the case since i did play *cough cough MHP3rd where you get two cats O.O. I simply say it would be nice if there is a chance for co-op in offline mode because from some of the past thread here, couple has rise the idea up N i thought hey what a good idea.......
Back to top Go down
anduin55
Rhenoplos
anduin55

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code: 2852-7597-3150
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:15 pm

I'm not really expecting them to do this, but since this is supposed to be the "ultimate" iteration of the 3rd gen games, I'd like them to bring over the few monsters from portable 3rd that were not in 3G. (ie. Tigrex, Black Tigrex, Akantor, Ukanlos, Amastamuma- that guy!)
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/109952126346148067866
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:45 pm

Just a bit of FYI...

MH3G had quite a bit more in it than p3rd did..

for one 3G had all the water levels that the PSP was unable to have and here are a few more things as well...

3DS MH3G:

# Small Monsters: 22 # Large Monsters: 50 # Total Monsters: 72

PSP MHP3rd:

# Small Monsters: 20 # Large Monsters: 40 # Total Monsters: 60

Also, keep in mind that the WiiU is capable of faster and higher graphical speeds that the PS3 according to inital reports as well as MH3g/MHU having additional advances that P3rd did not such as:

Monster Hunter 3 G/Ultimate is the first game in the franchise to feature dynamic shadows (i.e., realistic shadows which are of the same shape as the character casting them).

Features from Monster Hunter Tri that were not present in Monster Hunter Portable 3rd return to this game.

Free Hunt mode in the Deserted Island where resource points can be earned.
Before you begin Free Hunt, you can choose whether you want to hunt during the day or at night. The daytime setting is largely the same as in Tri but the nighttime version has High Rank monsters and materials.
In addition to the monsters encountered in Free Hunt mode in Monster Hunter Tri, different monsters can be encountered at night most of which are subspecies to original monsters. Examples of new monsters and subspecies that were not previously found in the Deserted Island such as Barroth, Dosufurogi, Bracchidios, Great Baggi and Black Diablos can be hunted for resource points this way.
Moga Farm is the farm area of the game, and is identical in appearance to the version found in Monster Hunter Tri. However, some items that were previously unable to be cultivated, such as Thunderbugs, can now be left the task of the Felyne helpers.
The Torch item is again found in Supply Boxes and outside Moga Village in Free Hunt mode, though all the previously dark areas now have normal lighting like in Portable 3rd.
Dragonblight, a status ailment absent from Portable 3rd returns in this game.

Unlike in Monster Hunter 3, in Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate you start out with basic Leather Armor and one of every weapon type in your item box, similarly to how players started with Mafumofu Armor and basic weaponry in Monster Hunter Freedom 2 and Monster Hunter Freedom Unite.

So, compairing the P3rd/HD to what we already know about MH3G the 3DS and the WiiU it's a safe call to say that we shouldn't have any worries about it being quite a bit better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:57 pm

It's meh wrote:

How about this:

Mind. Blown.
Back to top Go down
Jader7777
Cephalos
Jader7777

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:36 pm

This is so excellent.

I hope streetpass turns out to be useful in finding other Monster Hunter players near by. I'm tired of being so isolated playing it.

I'd like to see more monsters in unite than in Tri G and I'm sure there will be, even if you have to buy both versions of the game to fight them.
Back to top Go down
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Rathalos
Lagiacrus the ultimate

Thank you Points : 18

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:27 am

I can say one thing right now. I'm very glad the game pessimists/trolls are gone from the forum. We currently only have two threads here. Hate to see them devolve into seething hatred.
Aside from that, it's hard to understate my satisfaction.
Back to top Go down
Ares
Seregios
Ares

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:34 am

At least we're getting a new game, with online capability, so know all the hope has refilled us again, time to go play mh games we've already beat to kill time untill march!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AresTheAwesome?feature=mhsn
Jader7777
Cephalos
Jader7777

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:34 am

CAPCOM REDEEMED!!

But what about that Megaman Legends game?

I HATE CAPCOM.

An so on the circle of life.
Back to top Go down
PsychoMalone
Kelbi
PsychoMalone

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:59 am

Jader7777 wrote:
This is so excellent.

I hope streetpass turns out to be useful in finding other Monster Hunter players near by. I'm tired of being so isolated playing it.

I'd like to see more monsters in unite than in Tri G and I'm sure there will be, even if you have to buy both versions of the game to fight them.

I know how you feel... All the guys at work are ps360 owners, and take the piss that I only play Nintendo systems, most of them are so narrow minded, and the only game they are interested in is COD... I know of n no-one else my age who plays Wii or 3ds, let alone online. Streetpass could alleviate the issue a little, but even if I take my 3 ds for a walk in my hometown, I'm lucky to get even 1 hit!

So, concerning Streetpass, I'd like to see it used like a cross between kid Icarus and street fighter 4, a quick pvp auto-fight, with an item trade, and finally, the sharing of each others hunter name and id so you could search for them online.... Not that my small town would have many players thou...
Back to top Go down
PsychoMalone
Kelbi
PsychoMalone

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:09 am

One other thing, what would you do if capcom decided to implement a subscription for playing online on the Wii U version.... After all, Japan had to pay for tri
I for one don't believe in paying for something more than once, if I've already paid £50+ for a game, I'm wouldn't be willing to pay extra to get the full feature list. Its one of the main reasons I've never played WoW
Back to top Go down
Jader7777
Cephalos
Jader7777

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:17 am

I wouldn't mind paying for a subscription, but if I did I would expect way more from the servers and the DLC and event quests.

Monster Hunter isn't really geared that way, they build nice finished games and then start work on the next generation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunter Wiki Forum :: Nintendo :: Wii U :: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate-
Jump to: