Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
About Tri Servers - Page 2 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
About Tri Servers - Page 2 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About Tri Servers

Go down 
+10
Stuff
Yuki
Ultimate Jaggi
Otoshimo
JFizzle
AzzraNoctul
Lalo
Quentin
Randomhunter
dcj91x
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

About Tri Servers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: About Tri Servers   About Tri Servers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

With the recent announcement of Monster Hunter Ultimate we all know what will be happening soon. Here is what Sven from Capcom USA had to say:

"At some point in time (I'm not saying when... we'll give everyone a heads up well in advance when we make that decision) we will sunset the Tri servers which are hosted by KDDI in Japan. I was adamant that we not do so until we had a proper alternative title to allow people to migrate to if they wish. It would have been bad just cut people off with no other place for them to hunt, in spite of the significant costs of operation...Sven"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex
ShadowCeadeusDM324

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: About Tri Servers   About Tri Servers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:48 pm

I'm sad that now we won't be able to see many of our friends online... and that the online only monsters and stuff will be doom forever to stay sealed in the closed server...
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: About Tri Servers   About Tri Servers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 8:27 pm

ShadowCeadeusDM324 wrote:
I'm sad that now we won't be able to see many of our friends online... and that the online only monsters and stuff will be doom forever to stay sealed in the closed server...

Lol, with your coment I can imagine Loc Lac will be invided by Deviljhos and because there are no more hunters around they will kill every citizen they can found, and after a long time it will get full of monsters and plants, then some really strong monster will make their nests in that abandoned city, and instead of having the "Tower" in MH5 we will have "Loc Lac ruins", full with bahnabra, deviljho, noobs demanding help and elder dragons.
Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex
ShadowCeadeusDM324

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: About Tri Servers   About Tri Servers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 9:39 pm

Lalo wrote:

Lol, with your coment I can imagine Loc Lac will be invided by Deviljhos and because there are no more hunters around they will kill every citizen they can found, and after a long time it will get full of monsters and plants, then some really strong monster will make their nests in that abandoned city, and instead of having the "Tower" in MH5 we will have "Loc Lac ruins", full with bahnabra, deviljho, noobs demanding help and elder dragons.
Perfect idea... poor Loc Lac... perfect excuse to have Loc Lac alive in other game.
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios
Otoshimo

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Distortion World

PostSubject: Re: About Tri Servers   About Tri Servers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 10:56 pm

Lalo wrote:
I can imagine Loc Lac will be invided by Deviljhos and because there are no more hunters around they will kill every citizen they can found, and after a long time it will get full of monsters and plants, then some really strong monster will make their nests in that abandoned city, and instead of having the "Tower" in MH5 we will have "Loc Lac ruins", full with bahnabra, deviljho, noobs demanding help and elder dragons.

Meanwhile, in Hell...
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwwdotcom.com
Palas
Cephalos
Palas

Thank you Points : 5

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri

PostSubject: Re: About Tri Servers   About Tri Servers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 11:14 pm

Lalo wrote:

Isn't it always Jhen that tries to invade and destroy the city? Would be nice t have to defeat Jhen again (in a normal slaying quest, like Alatreon's) in order to unlock these Loc Lac ruins.
Back to top Go down
Quentin
Rajang
Quentin

Thank you Points : 28

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: About Tri Servers   About Tri Servers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 11:30 pm

...wow, imaginations sure do go wild, Ala, Jhen and Jho are in 3U, 3U is just Tri G, which is just Tri on steroids. And the Loc Lac ruins? What about all of the other hunters in the city besides us?
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios
Otoshimo

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: About Tri Servers   About Tri Servers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 11:50 pm

Quentin wrote:
...wow, imaginations sure do go wild, Ala, Jhen and Jho are in 3U, 3U is just Tri G, which is just Tri on steroids. And the Loc Lac ruins? What about all of the other hunters in the city besides us?

Yes, oohh yes...

Have no fear, the Opulent Hunter is still in our midst...
Back to top Go down
Palas
Cephalos
Palas

Thank you Points : 5

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri

PostSubject: Re: About Tri Servers   About Tri Servers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 1:26 am

Quentin wrote:

Oh, please. Didn't Impressive Hunter talk about fearing Jho and having seen it only once? And he's labeled impressive.
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: About Tri Servers   About Tri Servers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:09 am

Palas wrote:
Quentin wrote:

Oh, please. Didn't Impressive Hunter talk about fearing Jho and having seen it only once? And he's labeled impressive.

Well I defeated the Alatreon, and I was only a human.
Everyone talked about it. XD
(not gloating or anything, just going by how the people/NPCs reacted when I beat the alatreon)

I became a legend!
Back to top Go down
Quentin
Rajang
Quentin

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: About Tri Servers   About Tri Servers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 6:33 am

It's meh wrote:
Palas wrote:
Quentin wrote:

(not gloating or anything, just going by how the people/NPCs reacted when I beat the alatreon)

I became a legend!

I did too, but you don't see me bragging about it
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios
Otoshimo

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: About Tri Servers   About Tri Servers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 11:26 am

Nooooo
we won't care until you put up your best ala & jho time as somewhere within the "2:30" timeframe...
-_-"
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

PostSubject: Re: About Tri Servers   About Tri Servers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:05 pm

Quentin wrote:
It's meh wrote:
Palas wrote:
Quentin wrote:

I became a legend!

I did too, but you don't see me bragging about it
Y U no liek being hero?
Back to top Go down
Quentin
Rajang
Quentin

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: About Tri Servers   About Tri Servers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:39 pm

Cuz heroes don't get paid
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

PostSubject: Re: About Tri Servers   About Tri Servers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:41 pm

*looks at wallet oozing money out faster than a river on steroids*

I disagree.

*Jumps in fancy bed*
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios
Otoshimo

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: About Tri Servers   About Tri Servers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:45 pm

pfft, yea we do. we get paid in Glory, Honor, Fame, Free stuff people give us for saving them, and keys to cities, and the satisfaction of knowimg our great power benifits the greater good of the community

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Quentin
Rajang
Quentin

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: About Tri Servers   About Tri Servers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:47 pm

Most heroes die horrible deaths, or suffer immense tradgedy, and truth be told, I'd rather not deal with that.
Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex
ShadowCeadeusDM324

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: About Tri Servers   About Tri Servers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:56 pm

Please Capcom! If you are ever dry of imagination HEAR what your fans say...
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: About Tri Servers   About Tri Servers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 5:54 pm

well, there are more players who have solo an alatreon and a jho than NPC on the city.

maybe in the time I get to 51 it was still a "You defeated the alatreon, you must be god"
but now, every time I talk to a NPC i just facepalm, like, look around you! everyone has defeated the alatreon exept you because you are stuck in your egg gathering quests!!

It actually be cool if the NPCs level up with you so you can see other NPCs with armor or weapons depending on your rank
Back to top Go down
TheLaw
TheLaw

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code: 0748-2193-3471
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Australia

PostSubject: Re: About Tri Servers   About Tri Servers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 5:54 am

It is sad that the MHTri servers will be coming to a close, especially to those who came late in the game i.e. myself, With only a few months left of gaming, I'd like to say i've met a lot of amazing people on Tri, and as such, have 5 or 6 of my fellow hunters as friends in real life, without these fellow hunters, I'd probably still be a noobish hunter XD

I yet do not know whether I might get MH3U, but when and if I do, I look forward to hunting again with my friends, and hope to make new ones along the way :D
Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net/u3769
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About Tri Servers   About Tri Servers - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About Tri Servers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2