Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
What you: look forward to/will miss/would rather miss - Page 2 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
What you: look forward to/will miss/would rather miss - Page 2 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What you: look forward to/will miss/would rather miss

Go down 
+18
Big Boss
PossiblyDextrose
It's meh
Otoshimo
anduin55
kama
Snacks
Palas
Eddy
Edsain
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Win32error
Snagglux
Oni Zelkami
dcj91x
Quentin
Will
Lalo
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

What you: look forward to/will miss/would rather miss - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: What you: look forward to/will miss/would rather miss   What you: look forward to/will miss/would rather miss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

What I look forward to:
Underwater Plesioth, the idea of a new fight underwater against an old monster sounds great to me, I am kind of tired of lagi to be honest.
Giant Hapu event: It was madness killing the giant version of hapu on P3, Im guessing it would be fun with other 3 people running in circles.
Finding old friends online: many people stoped playing tri because they finished everything, it will be fun to find old friends online

What I will miss:
Loc Lac: You will be missed, great desert city 🆗

What I would rather miss:
Gobul: I just never had fun fighting a gobul, if someone erased that monster I wouldnt mind at all, just sayin´
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: What you: look forward to/will miss/would rather miss   What you: look forward to/will miss/would rather miss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:32 pm

Bu...but.. I like da gobbler..
Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex
ShadowCeadeusDM324

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: What you: look forward to/will miss/would rather miss   What you: look forward to/will miss/would rather miss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:13 pm

dcj91x wrote:
^ Yea, i think that will be the thing above all most of us will miss.

Many of the current forum member joined and became friends because of Tri and because they hunted together. We have all shared great moments of triumph and tragedy... Great moments of getty those rubies we have tried so hard for and those HR999's we wanted for so long together and those moments where our Wii's have died and we had to start all over again from scratch... But through it all, we had many of the other forum members there with us...

Yet those memories wont be lost, they will be carried with us.. Taken together into a new generation (ish) of hunting of commradery and frindship, a new generation of Highs and lows as we Hunt together and forumum... together in MONSTER HUNTER ULTIMATE!!!!!!
*Manly Tears /versad/ *
Dcj, that was... poetic.
...*cheesy mode off*
I have never ever played with the forum members, shame... I will miss never being able to play with the forumers
Back to top Go down
anduin55
Rhenoplos
anduin55

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code: 2852-7597-3150
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: What you: look forward to/will miss/would rather miss   What you: look forward to/will miss/would rather miss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:50 pm

What I look forward to:
Spoiler:
What I will miss:
Spoiler:
Things that need to walk off a cliff:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/109952126346148067866
Otoshimo
Seregios
Otoshimo

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Distortion World

PostSubject: Re: What you: look forward to/will miss/would rather miss   What you: look forward to/will miss/would rather miss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 2:59 am

What I will miss:
-GOBUL!!! y'know what, haters gonna hate /mad/ I love that chinese-lantern fish! I'll miss him most of all.
-Opulent Hunter... goodbye my dear... XP
-The Guildmaster and his awesome haiku's. That was legit my favorite part of the city, cuz he's friggin Awesomelysupersensationalistic!
-Definitely some friends I only new on tri...
and something else I feel I'm missing...
-the almighty ower and luz of IT... 'nuff Said...

What I wont miss:
-My-Little-Kushala Pony (alatreon)
-The most annoying people I never thought I'd meet on/offline.

What I'm looking forward to:
-Mega-jho!!! and even more godzilla-reference puns XD
-Ceadeus, both of them.
-more shaka-laka mayhem and their cha-chepic new dialogues
-The new soundtrack ( meh most anticipated aspect ) I can't wait to get meh hands on that CD album, upload it to meh Ipod & just jam out to all the new songs :D
-Hunting with Yuk'rs/Lalols/Tiff Taff (if shes gettin this) on a new MH game
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwwdotcom.com
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: What you: look forward to/will miss/would rather miss   What you: look forward to/will miss/would rather miss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 5:03 am

Otoshimo wrote:
What I will miss:
-GOBUL!!! y'know what, haters gonna hate /mad/ I love that chinese-lantern fish! I'll miss him most of all.

What I wont miss:
-My-Little-Kushala Pony (alatreon)
-The most annoying people I never thought I'd meet on/offline.

Is there something announced that's making people say Gobul and Alatreon are gone? Last I checked, they were in Tri G.

Plus, those annoying people may squeeze their way into Ultimate. /sad/
Back to top Go down
PossiblyDextrose
Kelbi
PossiblyDextrose

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri

PostSubject: Re: What you: look forward to/will miss/would rather miss   What you: look forward to/will miss/would rather miss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:24 am

What I'm going to miss:
- Lighting up dark areas with the Torch: I'll miss the darkness of caves in Tri, lighting up the caves added a challenge... From lighting several braziers or chasing the monster out of the darkness with dung bombs.

...OK, so I turned up my TV brightness while in dark areas. But before the cheap trick, it was absolutely terrifying for me when I first met the Gigginox.

- The Wii Remote + Nunchuck Playstyle: I absolutely loved that control setup. It didn't take long to enjoy, and only took a bit longer to become "pro"(I'm not proud of saying that I am efficient...) While attacking, twisting the Wii Remote was WAY easier than some people made it sound, after I stopped twisting it like a door made me angry, of course. And the camera was easy to turn as I was attacking, evading, or using an item.

- IF Excluded: The Gobbler: You know how he escapes into a different area, then immediately burrows? Well, let's just say there's a story of fear that was conquered weeks later. Good times... Oh, and I find him creative, that's important, right? From his camouflaging, whirlpool attack, and being able to fish out. Most importantly he's basically a Flatfish, Blowfish, and Angler-fish all in one.

- Good friends: Keeping it short: Fun friends quit Tri, I couldn't find any fun people, just very serious/bland/annoying hunters, I ended up quitting Tri around HR: 250. No "single tears" today...

What I won't miss:
- Loc Lac City: I- I'm sorry. It got boring to me very quickly, and I can't find anything amazing about it (Even the air/sand ships). I'll miss those groovy threads they have, though.

- "Alatreon af ter?" : It's not a pandemic, but this has happened many times to me. People asking for Alatreon quest while the city isn't filtered for it is annoying, yet I feel like it's petty for thinking it's annoying. For some reason.

I'm not looking forward to much about "Monster Hunter Tri: Ultimate", for now, since I haven't found and read much about it yet. Looking forward to it, still, somehow.
Back to top Go down
Quentin
Rajang
Quentin

Thank you Points : 28

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: What you: look forward to/will miss/would rather miss   What you: look forward to/will miss/would rather miss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:14 am

You know all the things you'll miss? Yeah they're returning in Tri G, alongside 3X as many monsters as Tri, a crap ton more weapons, new areas, g rank and a CHAINSAW LONGSWORD!!!
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

PostSubject: Re: What you: look forward to/will miss/would rather miss   What you: look forward to/will miss/would rather miss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:31 pm

Seriously people....

Alatreon - Tri G version

Gobul - Tri G version

These monsters are in Tri G/Ultimate.
I honestly have no clue where this information about them not being in the game is coming from...
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What you: look forward to/will miss/would rather miss   What you: look forward to/will miss/would rather miss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:54 pm

I think a lot of people just don't know what MH3G is since it was a Japan only release and the fact that MHU has a different name and a duel release may throw a few people off.

But yes. Other than a VERY FEW THINGS MHU/3G will have everything TRI had and just about everything p3rd have and a ton more. The only thing it will have slightly less than we know of is some of the monsters from Unite and a very few from p3rd.
Back to top Go down
Big Boss
Yian Kut-Ku
Big Boss

Thank you Points : 5

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri

PostSubject: Re: What you: look forward to/will miss/would rather miss   What you: look forward to/will miss/would rather miss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 5:16 pm

So they're finally releasing it. Took em long enough. We could of had it by now if they didn't take so long to make up their mind. Oh well, at least we're getting it no?
Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex
ShadowCeadeusDM324

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What you: look forward to/will miss/would rather miss   What you: look forward to/will miss/would rather miss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 8:08 pm

Why everyone hate the Gobul and Ala? I know, Gobul is annoying and Ala is a Kushala Daora.
By the way, I'm looking foward to all the monsters they will add in 3U. Those who never had a PSP will now be able to fight against some FU monsters... Unless Capcom decides to limit what we will get on 3U
Back to top Go down
Quentin
Rajang
Quentin

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What you: look forward to/will miss/would rather miss   What you: look forward to/will miss/would rather miss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 11:32 pm

ShadowCeadeusDM324 wrote:
Why everyone hate the Gobul and Ala? I know, Gobul is annoying and Ala is a Kushala Daora.
By the way, I'm looking foward to all the monsters they will add in 3U. Those who never had a PSP will now be able to fight against some FU monsters... Unless Capcom decides to limit what we will get on 3U

They wouldn't do that, because the Japanese are getting the same thing we are, and the Japanese (like us) wouldn't shell out money for and HD remake with less content than the non-hd game
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios
Otoshimo

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What you: look forward to/will miss/would rather miss   What you: look forward to/will miss/would rather miss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 12:04 am

^ yea... we would..
Back to top Go down
Quentin
Rajang
Quentin

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What you: look forward to/will miss/would rather miss   What you: look forward to/will miss/would rather miss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 12:18 am

Otoshimo wrote:
^ yea... we would..

But "we" aren't capcom
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios
Otoshimo

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What you: look forward to/will miss/would rather miss   What you: look forward to/will miss/would rather miss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 12:22 am

no, better. we're the 'public' that's been waiting for a new MH game for years to be released outside of japan. combing that with a "HD" title mentioned and we'd pay thru the nose to get our hands on a copy, less content or not.
Back to top Go down
Anonymin
Melynx
Anonymin

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3DS/WiiU

PostSubject: Re: What you: look forward to/will miss/would rather miss   What you: look forward to/will miss/would rather miss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 1:39 am

Otoshimo wrote:
no, better. we're the 'public' that's been waiting for a new MH game for years to be released outside of japan.

I think that's all the more reason to pack in as much content as possible. They're trying to bring in as many western players as they can, so I don't see why they wouldn't put everything MH has to offer in this game that so many people have been waiting for. If they make a good impression with this game the series will get much more support for the future.

And as for the idea of less content itself, Capcom would gain nothing from giving us less then the non-hd version other then less support from their current fans.
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

PostSubject: Re: What you: look forward to/will miss/would rather miss   What you: look forward to/will miss/would rather miss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:06 am

Quentin wrote:

They wouldn't do that, because the Japanese are getting the same thing we are, and the Japanese (like us) wouldn't shell out money for and HD remake with less content than the non-hd game
I also wouldn't know how "Shared data" would work if the U version received less content/stuff...
Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex
ShadowCeadeusDM324

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What you: look forward to/will miss/would rather miss   What you: look forward to/will miss/would rather miss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:51 pm

It's meh wrote:
Quentin wrote:

I also wouldn't know how "Shared data" would work if the U version received less content/stuff...
Good point.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What you: look forward to/will miss/would rather miss   What you: look forward to/will miss/would rather miss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 4:18 pm

I believe people are over thinking this a bit and are taking thing out of focus now....

Why would and where did the idea that the WiiU version would have less content even come from? And what would be the point of that? Seriously..

ok.. What we (So far as we have been told)

The 3DS version of MHU is MH3G with conectivity to the WiiU version of MHU...

If you want to know what MH3G is go here:

http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Monster_Hunter_3_Ultimate

or

http://mh3g.wetpaint.com/

As Far as the WiiU version we know so far it will be in HD and will have "EVERYTHING" the 3DS version has to include online. Capcom has already stated that they will give us more during and after TGS and between then and the release date.
Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex
ShadowCeadeusDM324

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What you: look forward to/will miss/would rather miss   What you: look forward to/will miss/would rather miss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 5:55 pm

dcj91x wrote:
As Far as the WiiU version we know so far it will be in HD and will have "EVERYTHING" the 3DS version has to include online. Capcom has already stated that they will give us more during and after TGS and between then and the release date.
So it will be the exact same version only with HD graphics and online?

btw
dcj91x wrote:
http://mh3g.wetpaint.com/
For some reason I can't that link saying it is stealing identity or something like that... Its not working, thats all.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What you: look forward to/will miss/would rather miss   What you: look forward to/will miss/would rather miss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 6:08 pm

The link works after I hit refresh.... but I would just stick with the Wikia...

As far as it being the "Exact Same", that is all we know "right now" it may end up having more but it will not have less.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

Thank you Points : 20

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What you: look forward to/will miss/would rather miss   What you: look forward to/will miss/would rather miss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 9:55 pm

Lol look at us tri and the japanese tri they are the same exact game. The only difference is asthetics I don't think they are willing to shell out so much money to reprogram the game to have less the game is already made to have less people will complain and will stop buying their products if all the have to look forward to is less.
Back to top Go down
aninymouse
Jaggi
aninymouse

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: What you: look forward to/will miss/would rather miss   What you: look forward to/will miss/would rather miss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:29 am

Both the 3DS & Wii U versions will undoubtedly have just as much content as the Japanese 3DS game. Undoubtedly.

The only question that remains is, "will there be more than that"? There might be, and that would be amazing, but I will be happy just to be able to play MH3G on my HD TV ONLINE, you know? I'm seriously pumped!
Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex
ShadowCeadeusDM324

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What you: look forward to/will miss/would rather miss   What you: look forward to/will miss/would rather miss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:29 pm

Maybe (and I hope) Capcom will include in the western ver. of 3U the monsters that were left out from P3rd, like Amatsu that still haven't come to western areas yet.
Back to top Go down
aninymouse
Jaggi
aninymouse

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: What you: look forward to/will miss/would rather miss   What you: look forward to/will miss/would rather miss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:28 pm

Really looking forward to getting my hands on the event switch-axe! Absolutely gorgeous.

Spoiler:

Staffedit: ~spoilers~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What you: look forward to/will miss/would rather miss   What you: look forward to/will miss/would rather miss - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What you: look forward to/will miss/would rather miss
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next