Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!

Go down 
+25
PokeMaster
Quentin
TKMT
haruno
Phazon Xenomorph
Emilette
Ataraxia
Jader7777
Yuki
dainbramage
aninymouse
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Lalo
Ultimate Jaggi
Otoshimo
Randomhunter
Anonymin
It's meh
anduin55
Palas
Dar
Rowiehz
Will
Kikyome
dcj91x
29 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! Empty
PostSubject: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:23 am

These were released late yesterday of the 3DS version of the Western release of Monster Hunter Ultimate:

(They stated WiiU screens will be coming soon)

You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! 043be2a8eb4e8eb28a6fa29caebc5949

You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! 9b2f002195c7ecb99d896840e89a791a

You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! 3b7be33946758f810d42143d2909dc66

You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! 088ad248317c5c7d19593b073b0393cb

You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! 9351bdddbe276866b1d6a5d937488686

You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! 6b9218446d6d51e0609df821024d0df6

You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! Cd77355640d1eb69cc2425ee335408f7

You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! B5cdb27ca7411ddb56450288e57d85b5

You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! A5999cc2c8977b7f361fa047034b7f34

You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! 0f5938a65ab02710c2d0a22792357c2b

Now.... I do want to post a comparison...

This is the side by side comparision of the Japanese and the US versions of MH3G and MHU:

Spoiler:

Last edited by dcj91x on Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kikyome
Popo
Kikyome

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:32 am

This is insane!!! "The 3DS sucks" they said... "The graphics will be awful" they said... Yes by vort
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:38 am

"They" say a lot of things... Even initial reports have said that the WiiU HD for MHU looks way beyond anything P3rd could have done.. Can't wait to see those in the next day or so.. I'll post those as soon as I get them..

As far as the way these look... Well... These aren't even in 3D, And you are sure to bet I'll send out the 3D ones to those on my friends list as soon as I have those as well.
Back to top Go down
Will
Rathalos
Will

Thank you Points : 45

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 'Murica

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:41 am

YoU WaNt ViDeO YoU CaNt HaNdLe ThE ViDeO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And despite the title that is definitely NOT MH4
Back to top Go down
Rowiehz
Melynx
Rowiehz

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:51 am

Kikyome wrote:
This is insane!!! "The 3DS sucks" they said... "The graphics will be awful" they said... Yes by vort

That would be from the people who hate it with all their heart that MH seems to continue on the Nintendo consoles and refuse to give it a chance. An obvious mistake for them, because this looks awesome! (:
Back to top Go down
http://rowiehz.tumblr.com/
Dar
Melynx
Dar

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Italy

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:57 am

Nice screenshot^^
Back to top Go down
Kikyome
Popo
Kikyome

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:10 pm

I am so pumped for this game!!!! I'm going to burn out another console playing it... xD
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:18 pm

Will wrote:
YoU WaNt ViDeO YoU CaNt HaNdLe ThE ViDeO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And despite the title that is definitely NOT MH4

Yup... That's MHU for the 3DS alright.. and it sure looks nice. Look at how smoothly that is running... and how much better all of us could be playing ;)

Back to top Go down
Palas
Cephalos
Palas

Thank you Points : 5

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:47 pm

Wow, that guy is terrible.
Back to top Go down
anduin55
Rhenoplos
anduin55

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code: 2852-7597-3150
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 1:56 pm

If I must raise say something bad about the screenshots, it'd have to be that the ground textures look relatively the same as they did in 3G. The character models, however, look SO much cleaner and sharper! (To me, though, that only serves to make the other textures look rougher. Especially the Deserted island screenshot...)
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/109952126346148067866
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 2:19 pm

I ThinK I CaN handle these screens, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

*Prepares body for screens*
Back to top Go down
Anonymin
Melynx
Anonymin

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3DS/WiiU

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 2:48 pm

The dynamic shading looks stunning! So hyped for this game. /yes/
Back to top Go down
Randomhunter
Rhenoplos
Randomhunter

Thank you Points : -1

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:27 pm

u mean it looks like "Last gen cell shading that u see every day on a xbox360/ps3" i would not make it out to be so awesome..i mean cmon i seen better shading on a pencil drawing :P

There is no major graphics update here. simply making it as good as the last gens systems.

Im not being negative im just being honest.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:40 pm

Randomhunter wrote:
u mean it looks like "Last gen cell shading that u see every day on a xbox360/ps3" i would not make it out to be so awesome..i mean cmon i seen better shading on a pencil drawing :P

There is no major graphics update here. simply making it as good as the last gens systems.

You do realize you Just compared the 3DS (Handheld) to the Xbox360 and PS3 don't you?

All those screens are of the 3DS only not the WiiU hd version...

So by what you just said the 3DS is as good as last generations home consoles.. If so..

Cant wait to see what the WiiU can do!!!!!

And that's not even in 3D....
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:59 pm

dcj91x wrote:
Randomhunter wrote:

You do realize you Just compared the 3DS (Handheld) to the Xbox360 and PS3 don't you?

All those screens are of the 3DS only not the WiiU hd version...

So by what you just said the 3DS is as good as last generations home consoles.. If so..

Cant wait to see what the WiiU can do!!!!!

And that's not even in 3D....

Yeah, I think you should edit the OP to say in huge letters that the current images shown right now are: 3DS SCREEN SHOTS to lessen the confusion a bit.
:D

Also, randomHunter: I wouldn't try to say that early games (or 3DS ports in this case XD) are any indication of a systems power or a good show of its abilities.
It took quite a bit of time to get really nice looking games out for the other consoles too.
Just give it some time.
Information known, the U is indeed stronger than current consoles, and that's not hard to believe since 360/PS3 hardware is pretty old.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:13 pm

^ I hope that helps... I just Highlighted and clored and enlarged what was already there: ;)

But anyways you are correct the other 2 consoles are already 6+ years old and even though the closest comparison we have to MHU in HD is p3rdhd... well from the start a lot of people were dissapointed in the way it looked and how it was ported.. So far the same has not been said about MHU on the WiiU.. It's been mostly possitive but we will find out more real soon as TGS is going on now and it's being shown as we speak I believe..
Back to top Go down
Randomhunter
Rhenoplos
Randomhunter

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:27 pm

I get what u mean but...they said u can import saved data between WiiU and 3DS..that makes me think they will be exactly the same for both WiiU and 3DS graphics wise.

Tho for a handheld? PSVita already blows it outa the water...altho we all know its a flop..

Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:46 pm

Information, is different than the way you are thinking..

the data that transfers from the 3DS to the WiiU is what you have, where you are at in the game and so on... not the graphics...

Just like if you have any other "Digital service" such as Netflix or Hulu.. I can start watching a movie on a lower end device.. my phone or something.. in standard def at a slower download speed then when I get home watch it in HD with full speed on full size TV....

As far as compareing the Vita to the 3DS... well.. I think you are still getting your comparisons off a bit.. yes they are both "Handheld Gaming systems" but they work and do things a bit.. Differently. Even leaving 3D out though hand down yes the graphics on the Vita will be better there are still things in the 3DS that you must take into account. The 3DS actually has allocated chips for lighting and fog effects as well as the processors for communications and games being seperate.. what this means is the game can play and remain connected with other players (Locally of course) without any loss in speed or gameplay. This is technically something even the Wii could not do..

There are a few other factors as well... But it would take someone a lot more technical and more knowledgable than I to explain.

.... There is one other thing I forgot to mention as well.... It would also depend on which 3DS system you are playing MHU on.. the 3DS or 3DSxl.. the 3DSxl has a slightly different screen that increasses the 3D afffect slightly and allows for slightly more forgiving angles as well as higher glare filters and a few other things such as pixle shape I believe which affect the look as well.

Also... Might I add you did just compare it to looking like ps3 or 360 quality graphics... Last I checked the vita wasn't actually close to that either.
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios
Otoshimo

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Distortion World

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:08 pm

XD woow... you just compared a home console to a handheld LooL

Ok lets take a look here -pulls out the nerd glasses-

we went from games like... Pokemon! on the DS handheld system with basically that being the best in graphics for it. Yes, clearly overshadowed by the PSP graphics ( let alone the console systems )

Now lets take a look at the 3DS, with the graphics of one of its launch titles like DOA Dimensions (which was a PS console game, BTW). Very impressive to start us off with. Then the big-hitter, and my personal favorite, Kid Icarus Uprising. For a handheld game those were some frigging stunning graphics. that rivaled the wii's graphics.

Now lets look at the future MHU3DS, with EVEN BETTER Graphics on a series with origins on the PS consoles. It's no friggin shocker that we'd be getting a very nice looking game. But capcom's really stepped it up to make such a wonderfully detail-oriented game for the 3DS. That alone gives good signs for the MH series and the future of the 3DS ( I'm not even going to get started with the WiiU ).

And the Screenshot with the archer...
:0 ZOMG I CAN'T WAIT TO GET MEH HANDS ON A BOW AGAIN!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwwdotcom.com
Will
Rathalos
Will

Thank you Points : 45

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 'Murica

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:40 pm

Otoshimo wrote:

we went from games like... Pokemon! on the DS handheld system with basically that being the best in graphics for it. Yes, clearly overshadowed by the PSP graphics ( let alone the console systems )

Now lets take a look at the 3DS, with the graphics of one of its launch titles like DOA Dimensions (which was a PS console game, BTW). Very impressive to start us off with. Then the big-hitter, and my personal favorite, Kid Icarus Uprising. For a handheld game those were some frigging stunning graphics. that rivaled the wii's graphics.

Now lets look at the future MHU3DS, with EVEN BETTER Graphics on a series with origins on the PS consoles. It's no friggin shocker that we'd be getting a very nice looking game. But capcom's really stepped it up to make such a wonderfully detail-oriented game for the 3DS. That alone gives good signs for the MH series and the future of the 3DS ( I'm not even going to get started with the WiiU ).

*Takes otoshimo's nerd glasses* You just reworded what Dcj said, that's not nerdy.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Jaggi
Gore Magala
Ultimate Jaggi

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): The U.S.

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:23 pm

Otoshimo wrote:

Then you realize the true extent of its graphical prowess when you see mh4 :D
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:42 pm

Will wrote:
*Takes otoshimo's nerd glasses* You just reworded what Dcj said, that's not nerdy.

he was wearing my plagiarism (hope thats right x3) glasses
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:29 pm

yeah if you watched the HD version preview it was obvious the graphical update
Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex
ShadowCeadeusDM324

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:04 pm

*see screenshots*
Pretty nice.
If that what the 3DS can do, I can't wait to see what the WiiU does.
Back to top Go down
Randomhunter
Rhenoplos
Randomhunter

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:12 pm

Ok then i admit i kinda dont understand everything about technology but atleast i tried haha.

But i have a legitimate question now...do you think a consoles pricetag is justified by the games its going to have? because im rather curiouse....i personnaly dont care for graphics in a game i mean i played tons of 8bit games for days but...

Do you think you should pay for the hardware costs of a console and the power it is able to put out or do you think its all down to the games being sold should be the value of the console?

I think you should pay the price of the power it can put out, mainly because of the fact more power means more future proof of a console for better games which means longer lifespan of the console and more value for money. i love MH:tri and im sad to see it go but £250 pricetag on a WiiU is overkill to say it does not bring anything new to the table that other consoles have already done.

Once micro/sony release the next console...it will blow WiiU out of the water for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next