Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 4 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 4 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!

Go down 
+25
PokeMaster
Quentin
TKMT
haruno
Phazon Xenomorph
Emilette
Ataraxia
Jader7777
Yuki
dainbramage
aninymouse
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Lalo
Ultimate Jaggi
Otoshimo
Randomhunter
Anonymin
It's meh
anduin55
Palas
Dar
Rowiehz
Will
Kikyome
dcj91x
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:23 am

First topic message reminder :

These were released late yesterday of the 3DS version of the Western release of Monster Hunter Ultimate:

(They stated WiiU screens will be coming soon)

You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 4 043be2a8eb4e8eb28a6fa29caebc5949

You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 4 9b2f002195c7ecb99d896840e89a791a

You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 4 3b7be33946758f810d42143d2909dc66

You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 4 088ad248317c5c7d19593b073b0393cb

You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 4 9351bdddbe276866b1d6a5d937488686

You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 4 6b9218446d6d51e0609df821024d0df6

You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 4 Cd77355640d1eb69cc2425ee335408f7

You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 4 B5cdb27ca7411ddb56450288e57d85b5

You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 4 A5999cc2c8977b7f361fa047034b7f34

You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 4 0f5938a65ab02710c2d0a22792357c2b

Now.... I do want to post a comparison...

This is the side by side comparision of the Japanese and the US versions of MH3G and MHU:

Spoiler:

Last edited by dcj91x on Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Emilette
Melynx
Emilette

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Canada

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:38 pm

Sadface.jpg
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios
Otoshimo

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Distortion World

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:26 pm

lool Dcj I'm 18, but I'd never say "My bad Dawg" in mh life XD
too old-mindset'd to talk like that normally.

But from what I remember being told from a friend who, supposedly, had a family member who worked with nintendo,

the 3DS will be the only handheld model as of january of 2012 produced by nintendo indefinitely. now his i was told like back in march-april, but from all stores & such that give their title releases for year, it justifys.

The wii's suppose to be outmodded by the WiiU approx. a year from its release, but that I have no viable proof on so I'm just going to label that as 'Rumor'
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwwdotcom.com
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex
ShadowCeadeusDM324

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 7:31 pm

Aren't there any 3U on the wiiu screenshots other than the teaser one?
Back to top Go down
aninymouse
Jaggi
aninymouse

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 8:53 am

Not yet.
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 2:06 am

New screens from NeoGaf: (Wii U version!!)
Spoiler:
THESE LOOK PRETTY GOOD!

I especially like the wings on los!
Back to top Go down
Emilette
Melynx
Emilette

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 2:37 am

!
Ce...Ceadeus LANCE?! Hells to the yes! Also, Jho Swaxe! Also also, Goldian! Also also also, until I get some first hand gameplay, that looks...marginally better than Tri, which is thus far the best looking MH. Oh well, graphics ain't everything.
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 3:05 am

Emilette wrote:
!
Ce...Ceadeus LANCE?! Hells to the yes! Also, Jho Swaxe! Also also, Goldian! Also also also, until I get some first hand gameplay, that looks...marginally better than Tri, which is thus far the best looking MH. Oh well, graphics ain't everything.
Well it's downright more than twice the resolution!

Full 1080p.
CLARITY.

It looks pretty damn good for a 3DS port imo.
Back to top Go down
Emilette
Melynx
Emilette

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 3:08 am

This is true, this is true.

Back to top Go down
aninymouse
Jaggi
aninymouse

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:29 am

Emilette wrote:
!

Ceadeus dual swords, bow, and heavy bowgun, too. Can you say, "loads of Water S"?

Back to top Go down
Emilette
Melynx
Emilette

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 6:04 pm

aninymouse wrote:

Ceadeus dual swords, bow, and heavy bowgun, too. Can you say, "loads of Water S"?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America, U.S.

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 6:48 pm

The Wii U version looks even better than I hoped!

I'm so looking forward to this game.
Back to top Go down
Will
Rathalos
Will

Thank you Points : 45

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 'Murica

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:31 pm

Back to top Go down
Quentin
Rajang
Quentin

Thank you Points : 28

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:58 pm

Will wrote:
Zinogre looks good in 1080P

http://www.capcom-unity.com/dubindoh/blog/2012/10/04/monster-hunter-3-ultimate-wii-u-screenshots-emerge#.UG4IqG-LZkg.facebook

Beautiful, but it's still annoying that they changed his name
Back to top Go down
PokeMaster
Popo
PokeMaster

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 8:01 pm

dcj91x wrote:
These were released late yesterday of the 3DS version of the Western release of Monster Hunter Ultimate:

(They stated WiiU screens will be coming soon)

You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 4 043be2a8eb4e8eb28a6fa29caebc5949

You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 4 9b2f002195c7ecb99d896840e89a791a

You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 4 3b7be33946758f810d42143d2909dc66

You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 4 088ad248317c5c7d19593b073b0393cb

You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 4 9351bdddbe276866b1d6a5d937488686

You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 4 6b9218446d6d51e0609df821024d0df6

You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 4 Cd77355640d1eb69cc2425ee335408f7

You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 4 B5cdb27ca7411ddb56450288e57d85b5

You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 4 A5999cc2c8977b7f361fa047034b7f34

You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 4 0f5938a65ab02710c2d0a22792357c2b

Now.... I do want to post a comparison...

This is the side by side comparision of the Japanese and the US versions of MH3G and MHU:

Spoiler:

Why are the images not in spoilers?
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

Thank you Points : 20

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 8:26 pm

^Kind of defeats the purpose of you pointing it out if you don't spoiler it in your quote
Back to top Go down
aninymouse
Jaggi
aninymouse

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 8:54 pm

Quentin wrote:
Will wrote:

http://www.capcom-unity.com/dubindoh/blog/2012/10/04/monster-hunter-3-ultimate-wii-u-screenshots-emerge#.UG4IqG-LZkg.facebook

They didn't. Zinogre never had an English name. "Jinouga" is a romanization of the Japanese in the most popular and widely accepted method, although "Zinouga," "Jinooga" and "Zinooga" are all also equally correct. The spellings all produce the same phonetic sound when pronounced correctly, but are all spelled differently... because you're writing a language that looks like this (これは日本語です) with English characters in order to let the reader understand what "ジノウガ" sounds like.

The point is that ジノウガ is a word with a definite sound and spelling IN JAPANESE, thus the need for an official English name.
Back to top Go down
Quentin
Rajang
Quentin

Thank you Points : 28

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:01 pm

aninymouse wrote:
Quentin wrote:
Will wrote:

They didn't. Zinogre never had an English name. "Jinouga" is a romanization of the Japanese in the most popular and widely accepted method, although "Zinouga," "Jinooga" and "Zinooga" are all also equally correct. The spellings all produce the same phonetic sound when pronounced correctly, but are all spelled differently... because you're writing a language that looks like this (これは日本語です) with English characters in order to let the reader understand what "ジノウガ" sounds like.

The point is that ジノウガ is a word with a definite sound and spelling IN JAPANESE, thus the need for an official English name.

I understand, but it seems that they've been paying attention to the different forums out there, it would be nice to see that they have been paying attention to what we've been calling it.
Back to top Go down
aninymouse
Jaggi
aninymouse

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:06 pm

Now THIS is impressive. Mountain Stream looks way better in high-def, even as a port:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Emilette
Melynx
Emilette

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:54 pm

aninymouse wrote:
Now THIS is impressive. Mountain Stream looks way better in high-def, even as a port:
Spoiler:

I think I just got an art hard-on.
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios
Otoshimo

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:17 am

Emilette wrote:
aninymouse wrote:
Spoiler:

I think I just got an art hard-on.

I... could've lived my life not knowing that... >_>

ANY-DANG-WAY,

I'm not liking Zinogre. Comon, zinOGRE? lame-name they could've thought of something way better. it'll still be a jinouga to me.
Back to top Go down
Emilette
Melynx
Emilette

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:33 am

If you pronounce it in a stereotypical 'wapanese' accent, they sound strikingly similar:

DZINOUGA
ZINOGAH

At least, that's way I see it. Try it yourself, may take a few tries.
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios
Otoshimo

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:45 am

Emilette wrote:
If you pronounce it in a stereotypical 'wapanese' accent, they sound strikingly similar:

DZINOUGA
ZINOGAH

At least, that's way I see it. Try it yourself, may take a few tries.

not too much...
and those names still sound better than zinOGRE. god that makes me feel like I'm hunting shreks epileptic cousin from WoW .-.
Back to top Go down
Emilette
Melynx
Emilette

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:20 am

Otoshimo wrote:

not too much...
and those names still sound better than zinOGRE. god that makes me feel like I'm hunting shreks epileptic cousin from WoW .-.

But ogre did make more sense for an English name I guess, and he really is an odd one out. He's canonically unrelated to any other monsters, save his Stygian cousin.
Back to top Go down
aninymouse
Jaggi
aninymouse

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 9:05 am

Do you know how you'd pronounce "Zinogre" in Japanese? I'll give you a hint: it's "Jinouga." It's the SAME. STUPID. NAME.

SCREENSHOT THREAD okay... deep breaths... phew.

This screenshot alone has changed my mind on Hapurubokka; and man, I love that HD HUD!:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yamatsu
Admin
Yamatsu

Thank you Points : 96

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 9:32 am

aninymouse wrote:

Do you know how you'd pronounce "Zinogre" in Japanese? I'll give you a hint: it's "Jinouga." It's the SAME. STUPID. NAME.

SCREENSHOT THREAD okay... deep breaths... phew.
I still stand by that hearing Zinogre is ear rape compared to Jinouga. Same names or not the Japanese pronunciation sounds much better imo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next