Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!

MH4Ultimate releases this Friday, February 13th!

Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter information and General Talk
 
Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
What's hunting you?

Share | 
 

 You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
dcj91x
Fatalis


Thank you Points : 284

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:23 am

First topic message reminder :

These were released late yesterday of the 3DS version of the Western release of Monster Hunter Ultimate:

(They stated WiiU screens will be coming soon)








































Now.... I do want to post a comparison...


This is the side by side comparision of the Japanese and the US versions of MH3G and MHU:

Spoiler:
 


Last edited by dcj91x on Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Emilette
Melynx


Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Canada

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:38 pm

Sadface.jpg
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios


Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Distortion World

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:26 pm

lool Dcj I'm 18, but I'd never say "My bad Dawg" in mh life XD
too old-mindset'd to talk like that normally.

But from what I remember being told from a friend who, supposedly, had a family member who worked with nintendo,

the 3DS will be the only handheld model as of january of 2012 produced by nintendo indefinitely. now his i was told like back in march-april, but from all stores & such that give their title releases for year, it justifys.

The wii's suppose to be outmodded by the WiiU approx. a year from its release, but that I have no viable proof on so I'm just going to label that as 'Rumor'
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwwdotcom.com
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex


Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:31 pm

Aren't there any 3U on the wiiu screenshots other than the teaser one?
Back to top Go down
aninymouse
Jaggi


Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:53 am

Not yet.
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios


Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:06 am

New screens from NeoGaf: (Wii U version!!)
Spoiler:
 
THESE LOOK PRETTY GOOD!

I especially like the wings on los!
Back to top Go down
Emilette
Melynx


Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Canada

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:37 am

!
Ce...Ceadeus LANCE?! Hells to the yes! Also, Jho Swaxe! Also also, Goldian! Also also also, until I get some first hand gameplay, that looks...marginally better than Tri, which is thus far the best looking MH. Oh well, graphics ain't everything.
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios


Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:05 am

@Emilette wrote:
!
Ce...Ceadeus LANCE?! Hells to the yes! Also, Jho Swaxe! Also also, Goldian! Also also also, until I get some first hand gameplay, that looks...marginally better than Tri, which is thus far the best looking MH. Oh well, graphics ain't everything.
Well it's downright more than twice the resolution!

Full 1080p.
CLARITY.

It looks pretty damn good for a 3DS port imo.
Back to top Go down
Emilette
Melynx


Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Canada

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:08 am

This is true, this is true.

Back to top Go down
aninymouse
Jaggi


Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:29 am

@Emilette wrote:
!
Ce...Ceadeus LANCE?! Hells to the yes! Also, Jho Swaxe! Also also, Goldian! Also also also, until I get some first hand gameplay, that looks...marginally better than Tri, which is thus far the best looking MH. Oh well, graphics ain't everything.

Ceadeus dual swords, bow, and heavy bowgun, too. Can you say, "loads of Water S"?

Back to top Go down
Emilette
Melynx


Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Canada

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:04 pm

@aninymouse wrote:


Ceadeus dual swords, bow, and heavy bowgun, too. Can you say, "loads of Water S"?


Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas


Thank you Points : 12

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America, U.S.

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:48 pm

The Wii U version looks even better than I hoped!

I'm so looking forward to this game.
Back to top Go down
Will
Rathalos


Thank you Points : 45

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 'Murica

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:31 pm

Zinogre looks good in 1080P

http://www.capcom-unity.com/dubindoh/blog/2012/10/04/monster-hunter-3-ultimate-wii-u-screenshots-emerge#.UG4IqG-LZkg.facebook
Back to top Go down
Quentin
Rajang


Thank you Points : 28

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:58 pm

@Will wrote:
Zinogre looks good in 1080P

http://www.capcom-unity.com/dubindoh/blog/2012/10/04/monster-hunter-3-ultimate-wii-u-screenshots-emerge#.UG4IqG-LZkg.facebook

Beautiful, but it's still annoying that they changed his name
Back to top Go down
PokeMaster
Popo


Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:01 pm

@dcj91x wrote:
These were released late yesterday of the 3DS version of the Western release of Monster Hunter Ultimate:

(They stated WiiU screens will be coming soon)








































Now.... I do want to post a comparison...


This is the side by side comparision of the Japanese and the US versions of MH3G and MHU:

Spoiler:
 

Why are the images not in spoilers?
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang


Thank you Points : 18

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:26 pm

^Kind of defeats the purpose of you pointing it out if you don't spoiler it in your quote
Back to top Go down
aninymouse
Jaggi


Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:54 pm

@Quentin wrote:
@Will wrote:
Zinogre looks good in 1080P

http://www.capcom-unity.com/dubindoh/blog/2012/10/04/monster-hunter-3-ultimate-wii-u-screenshots-emerge#.UG4IqG-LZkg.facebook

Beautiful, but it's still annoying that they changed his name

They didn't. Zinogre never had an English name. "Jinouga" is a romanization of the Japanese in the most popular and widely accepted method, although "Zinouga," "Jinooga" and "Zinooga" are all also equally correct. The spellings all produce the same phonetic sound when pronounced correctly, but are all spelled differently... because you're writing a language that looks like this (これは日本語です) with English characters in order to let the reader understand what "ジノウガ" sounds like.

The point is that ジノウガ is a word with a definite sound and spelling IN JAPANESE, thus the need for an official English name.
Back to top Go down
Quentin
Rajang


Thank you Points : 28

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:01 pm

@aninymouse wrote:
@Quentin wrote:
@Will wrote:
Zinogre looks good in 1080P

http://www.capcom-unity.com/dubindoh/blog/2012/10/04/monster-hunter-3-ultimate-wii-u-screenshots-emerge#.UG4IqG-LZkg.facebook

Beautiful, but it's still annoying that they changed his name

They didn't. Zinogre never had an English name. "Jinouga" is a romanization of the Japanese in the most popular and widely accepted method, although "Zinouga," "Jinooga" and "Zinooga" are all also equally correct. The spellings all produce the same phonetic sound when pronounced correctly, but are all spelled differently... because you're writing a language that looks like this (これは日本語です) with English characters in order to let the reader understand what "ジノウガ" sounds like.

The point is that ジノウガ is a word with a definite sound and spelling IN JAPANESE, thus the need for an official English name.

I understand, but it seems that they've been paying attention to the different forums out there, it would be nice to see that they have been paying attention to what we've been calling it.
Back to top Go down
aninymouse
Jaggi


Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:06 pm

Now THIS is impressive. Mountain Stream looks way better in high-def, even as a port:
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Emilette
Melynx


Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Canada

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:54 pm

@aninymouse wrote:
Now THIS is impressive. Mountain Stream looks way better in high-def, even as a port:
Spoiler:
 

I think I just got an art hard-on.
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios


Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Distortion World

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:17 am

@Emilette wrote:
@aninymouse wrote:
Now THIS is impressive. Mountain Stream looks way better in high-def, even as a port:
Spoiler:
 

I think I just got an art hard-on.

I... could've lived my life not knowing that... >_>


ANY-DANG-WAY,

I'm not liking Zinogre. Comon, zinOGRE? lame-name they could've thought of something way better. it'll still be a jinouga to me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwwdotcom.com
Emilette
Melynx


Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Canada

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:33 am

If you pronounce it in a stereotypical 'wapanese' accent, they sound strikingly similar:

DZINOUGA
ZINOGAH

At least, that's way I see it. Try it yourself, may take a few tries.
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios


Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Distortion World

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:45 am

@Emilette wrote:
If you pronounce it in a stereotypical 'wapanese' accent, they sound strikingly similar:

DZINOUGA
ZINOGAH

At least, that's way I see it. Try it yourself, may take a few tries.

not too much...
and those names still sound better than zinOGRE. god that makes me feel like I'm hunting shreks epileptic cousin from WoW .-.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwwdotcom.com
Emilette
Melynx


Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Canada

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:20 am

@Otoshimo wrote:


not too much...
and those names still sound better than zinOGRE. god that makes me feel like I'm hunting shreks epileptic cousin from WoW .-.

But ogre did make more sense for an English name I guess, and he really is an odd one out. He's canonically unrelated to any other monsters, save his Stygian cousin.
Back to top Go down
aninymouse
Jaggi


Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:05 am

....

Do you know how you'd pronounce "Zinogre" in Japanese? I'll give you a hint: it's "Jinouga." It's the SAME. STUPID. NAME.

SCREENSHOT THREAD okay... deep breaths... phew.

This screenshot alone has changed my mind on Hapurubokka; and man, I love that HD HUD!:
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Yamatsu
Admin


Thank you Points : 96

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:32 am

@aninymouse wrote:
....

Do you know how you'd pronounce "Zinogre" in Japanese? I'll give you a hint: it's "Jinouga." It's the SAME. STUPID. NAME.

SCREENSHOT THREAD okay... deep breaths... phew.
I still stand by that hearing Zinogre is ear rape compared to Jinouga. Same names or not the Japanese pronunciation sounds much better imo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   Today at 2:23 pm

Back to top Go down
 
You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Soul Calibur Vs. Tekken screen shots Videos And Game Play
» Weird Screen Shots
» Assassin's Creed III :info and screen-shots leaked
» My Screen Shots Are Missing:
» SCANDAL Live Streaming @AmebaStudio (Screen Shots)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunter Wiki Forum :: Nintendo :: Wii U :: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate-
Jump to: