Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!

Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter information and General Talk

Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Monster Hunter XX (Double Cross) for 3DS

Share | 

Dream Radar Pokemon b/w2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dcj91x
Fatalis

Thank you Points : 284

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Dream Radar Pokemon b/w2   Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

http://www.examiner.com/article/pok-mon-dream-radar-and-pok-dex-3d-pro-priced-for-nintendo-3ds-eshop

So those who have a 3DS may REALLLLLY want to get this app for the 3DS if they are getting Pokemon Black/White2...

By using the Dream Radar you can get Pokemon (a higher chance of rares) with skills that are unavailable in the actual b/w2 games. You can also get special items that are not in either games as well. Basically what this does is give those who have a 3DS and get the Dream Radar an advantage over those who don't.

So having a 3DS and a copy of the games is starting to looks pretty good.

Still disappointed in the fact that the Pokedex is being released so much later than the game.

So what do you all think about this incentive in getting the dream radar and playing b/w2 on the 3DS?

Oh... And it's only $2.99, that's not bad at all for what you can get.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Hanya
Popo

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Dream Radar Pokemon b/w2   Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:04 am

Didn't want to start a new thread just to ask my question, so I'm hoping that someone here can answer it for me.

I'm on the fence as far as B/W 2 goes. The last Pokemon game I played with any real interest was Diamond/Pearl. I transferred my team from Diamond to Heartgold and raced through that game like it was nothing. Heartgold was OK, but I powered through it too quickly to truly enjoy it. Then I picked up White, which I didn't play very much. I think I got to the Elite 4 and then just dropped it.

So, what's the verdict on B/W 2? Is it worth buying? I wasn't so impressed with the previous games that I'll just buy this one, and seeing as I've only just begun playing Tri, I don't know that I have enough time to dedicate to both games.

Are there any significant changes or reasons why I should pick these up, or do you think I'd be better off just waiting for the next gen?

Hoping the next gen has more to offer. Since the next gen will be on the 3DS, I'm hoping that future games in the series really take advantage of the hardware and provide us with a more rewarding experience. I love the tried and true formula, but I'm a little burnt out on it, currently. The thought of EV training for hours at a time, breeding Pokemon... I enjoy those things, but they're so incredibly time-consuming it's not even funny.
Back to top Go down
Chipou
Kecha Wacha

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Dream Radar Pokemon b/w2   Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:20 pm

If you didnt like black or white you really arent going to like the sequel any more. The plots worse and what it really offers is just faster ways to train/get shit cheaper/move tutors/some more random shit such as PWT and movies (Which isnt a bad thing). If you didnt like the core game to begin, some small substantial upgrades arent going to have you jumping for joy
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Distortion World

PostSubject: Re: Dream Radar Pokemon b/w2   Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:45 am

@Chipou wrote:
If you didnt like black or white you really arent going to like the sequel any more. The plots worse and what it really offers is just faster ways to train/get shit cheaper/move tutors/some more random shit such as PWT and movies (Which isnt a bad thing). If you didnt like the core game to begin, some small substantial upgrades arent going to have you jumping for joy

Uh, not really truthful on the whole not-liking-either-version thing. I didn't care for B/W at all besides the fact the elite 4 was in te 80's after mainstory. Yet I love B/W 2 for what it is. It's not the greatest pokemon game there is, yes. But it's pretty fun, entertaining, and nicely put. some 'flaws' here & there I coukd nit-pick at but I enjoy it ( lool i should since I'm already on my 3rd run thru of the game XD )

Back to top Go down
http://www.wwwdotcom.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dream Radar Pokemon b/w2   Today at 3:44 am

Back to top Go down

Dream Radar Pokemon b/w2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2