First topic message reminder :
This information was posted and translated by:
Hobby, a member of Neogaf.
- Controllers supported are "Wii remote + classic controller pro" (I'm not sure if this means it supports both or the CCpro hooked up to the Wii remote), gamepad (duh), and pro controller
- Some work has been done to the graphics outside of just the 1080p upres
- Can move the position of the gamepad screen's panel to the left, right, or middle of the screen. Doesn't look like it takes up the full screen on the gamepad
- Like the 3DS ver. of MH3G, you can customize the bottom screen's panel
- The online is split up into 3 different segments: Areas, lobbies, then ports. Areas (2000 players max) are split up into different types. Ex. G rank, high rank, new players, free play, seeking others, etc. Lobbies (100 players max) populate these areas. You can make, or join a port (4 players presumably) once you enter a lobby.
- Lobby menu shows: Make a port, join a port, search for a port, change world, change lobby, friend list, short message (PMs?), chat log, close
- Looks like there's lobby chat
- Can chat using preset messages or write your own
- All of the download quests from MH3G 3DS will be included in MH3G HD
- Kayamba and ChaCha show up during the save data transfer between Wii U and 3DS
So that's from Famitsu and what we now know about MH3U for the WiiU.