Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Monster Hunter Wii U stream is over. Video inside! Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Monster Hunter Wii U stream is over. Video inside! Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Monster Hunter Wii U stream is over. Video inside!

Go down 
+4
Will
PokeMaster
dcj91x
It's meh
8 posters
AuthorMessage
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

Thank you Points : 60

Monster Hunter Wii U stream is over. Video inside! Empty
PostSubject: Monster Hunter Wii U stream is over. Video inside!   Monster Hunter Wii U stream is over. Video inside! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:27 pm

http://www.twitch.tv/capcomunity

Watch it while it's up!

The gameplay, if you missed it.

http://www.twitch.tv/capcomunity/b/335236919

Last edited by It's meh on Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Wii U stream is over. Video inside!   Monster Hunter Wii U stream is over. Video inside! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:35 pm

I didn't see anything. What was it suppose to be?
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Wii U stream is over. Video inside!   Monster Hunter Wii U stream is over. Video inside! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:22 pm

Well, the guy was fighting Jinouga in the mountain stream...
And he died.

Well, They did record it to view here

:>

Monster Hunter Wii U stream is over. Video inside! YJLf5
Spoiler:

It seems that you're limited to 3 characters per SD card, but that's probably due to the game version they were using... If it's really altered that much.

Last edited by It's meh on Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PokeMaster
Popo
PokeMaster

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Wii U stream is over. Video inside!   Monster Hunter Wii U stream is over. Video inside! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:25 am

It's meh wrote:
Well, the guy was fighting Jinouga in the mountain stream...
And he died.
Embarrassing...
Back to top Go down
Will
Rathalos
Will

Thank you Points : 45

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 'Murica

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Wii U stream is over. Video inside!   Monster Hunter Wii U stream is over. Video inside! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 1:17 am

In case anyone didn't notice when he selected the quest it had the list of small monsters. Gagwa are called Gargwa, silly silly silly.
Back to top Go down
Will
Rathalos
Will

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Wii U stream is over. Video inside!   Monster Hunter Wii U stream is over. Video inside! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 1:31 am

Also, for being a self proclaimed MH noob, he did a hell of a lot better then a lot of other people I've seen try to play MH.
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Wii U stream is over. Video inside!   Monster Hunter Wii U stream is over. Video inside! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 1:40 am

Will wrote:
Also, for being a self proclaimed MH noob, he did a hell of a lot better then a lot of other people I've seen try to play MH.
ikr?
Back to top Go down
Jader7777
Cephalos
Jader7777

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Wii U stream is over. Video inside!   Monster Hunter Wii U stream is over. Video inside! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:44 am

I don't understand why video game 'journalists' (Or people in crazy hats) are so bad at Monster Hunter seriously. Full armor set fighting the mountain stream Jinouga and he fails to time any of his dodges and soul releases when he's not even within range.

That font used for the names is BAD i m e a n s e r i o u s l y w h a t w e r e t h e y t h i n k i n g ?
Back to top Go down
Hanya
Popo
Hanya

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Wii U stream is over. Video inside!   Monster Hunter Wii U stream is over. Video inside! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:54 am

Monster Hunter: Now Featuring Your Daily Helping of COMIC SANS.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Wii U stream is over. Video inside!   Monster Hunter Wii U stream is over. Video inside! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 10:32 am

odd.. for the play time, weapon, armor and everything else... it doesn't match up for this to be the actual game unless it's just a demo or the developer copy which is often used at game shows and such to show off different aspects of the game.... (This is my guess)

So the amount of save files and other information may not be completely accurate.
Back to top Go down
Will
Rathalos
Will

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Wii U stream is over. Video inside!   Monster Hunter Wii U stream is over. Video inside! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 3:31 pm

Hanya wrote:
Monster Hunter: Now Featuring Your Daily Helping of COMIC SANS.
I pray to god they change the font, though the font being smaller probably allowed them to spell out some more of the weapons names, so maybe we will actually have Barbarian Sharq instead of brbrian sharq.
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Wii U stream is over. Video inside!   Monster Hunter Wii U stream is over. Video inside! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:45 pm

dcj91x wrote:
odd.. for the play time, weapon, armor and everything else... it doesn't match up for this to be the actual game unless it's just a demo or the developer copy which is often used at game shows and such to show off different aspects of the game.... (This is my guess)

So the amount of save files and other information may not be completely accurate.
The amount of saves may be accurate seeing as they go by the card like it did in the 3DS (from what I've seen in the videos) game, but everything else does look "staged" in a way.

All of the quests they had up were entirely complete (or available... whatever those check marks were supposed to be), and they only had so many armor sets available for use.
The sets were:
LongSword
Dual Swords
Switch Axe
Heavy Bowgun
Hammer

So yeah, it must be some kind of demo.
Back to top Go down
Jader7777
Cephalos
Jader7777

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Wii U stream is over. Video inside!   Monster Hunter Wii U stream is over. Video inside! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 1:32 am

With the font issue I have a strange feeling it was the programming short coming of the english Capcom team.

You see in Japanese text there is often far less characters which is why older games had to have terms like 'INT' and 'STR' and "FIR" and "WTR" because the Japanese designed and programmed the font space so.

I bet during the HD development the Japanese team had to think up of a new spacing and kerning method for the HD display.

During the translation though I bet Capcom were just like "man this looks all weird and spaced out with english letters... oh well!"

I guess we should be happy getting the game and shouldn't complain about letter spacing. It's not like video games are important or anything right? /sad/
Back to top Go down
Will
Rathalos
Will

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Wii U stream is over. Video inside!   Monster Hunter Wii U stream is over. Video inside! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 1:47 am

Jader7777 wrote:
I guess we should be happy getting the game and shouldn't complain about letter spacing. It's not like the font in video games are important or anything right? /sad/
Fixed that for ya.
Back to top Go down
Jader7777
Cephalos
Jader7777

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Wii U stream is over. Video inside!   Monster Hunter Wii U stream is over. Video inside! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 2:05 am

i to all y a G R ee w I t H y O u th e re
Back to top Go down
Aly
Kelbi

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Wii U stream is over. Video inside!   Monster Hunter Wii U stream is over. Video inside! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 12:23 pm

Does this game have a release date yet or a speculated release date? Gonna get a Wii U for Christmas. Also, how many new monsters and stages were added? I hope its not a reskined version of MH3 with an Ultimate title in front of it, and it will not be a disappointment like Ultimate Capcom vs Marvel 3
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Wii U stream is over. Video inside!   Monster Hunter Wii U stream is over. Video inside! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 12:27 pm

It has 73 monsters compared to Tri's 43. And it is not a "reskin" as you put. It's a full update.

Check out Monster Hunter 3G from Japan fro more infirmation and look around the forum for the information already posted.
Back to top Go down
Aly
Kelbi

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Wii U stream is over. Video inside!   Monster Hunter Wii U stream is over. Video inside! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 1:05 pm

OH BABY YES
Back to top Go down
Randomhunter
Rhenoplos
Randomhunter

Thank you Points : -1

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Wii U stream is over. Video inside!   Monster Hunter Wii U stream is over. Video inside! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 2:40 pm

Not sure its been added but here. its an awesome video on MH3U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EI75zyCLCG0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Wii U stream is over. Video inside!   Monster Hunter Wii U stream is over. Video inside! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monster Hunter Wii U stream is over. Video inside!
Page 1 of 1