Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!

Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter information and General Talk

Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!

Share | 

first big hunt

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kpxtreame
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: first big hunt   Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:02 am

i am making this thread to ask, what was your first big monster battle like, did you win, die, or own?

me, personally, i didn't know what i had to expect, so first try, i got owned. hard. /sad/
Back to top Go down
InstaCakes
Kecha Wacha

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Spain

PostSubject: Re: first big hunt   Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:38 am

Yian Kut-Ku in MH1 for the PS2.
It kicked my ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/InstaCakes
laoshanicrus
Najarala

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): the pickle jar

PostSubject: Re: first big hunt   Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:48 am

my first one in mhfu is so shameful....in tri it twas my barroth fight (hey,you said big)i got owned so bad the elapsed quest time was 3:43...Sad by vort
Back to top Go down
Archie
Melynx

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations

PostSubject: Re: first big hunt   Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:14 pm

I got destroyed hardcore the first time I battled a great jaggi, I had practically no idea wtf I was doing. Monster hunter at first deterred me with its difficulty, but later it became my all time favorite game and I wished others could be equally difficult. Anyway, I got destroyed in my first large monster fight, it is pretty embarrassing even at that skill level.
Back to top Go down
MasterOnion

Thank you Points : 43

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri

PostSubject: Re: first big hunt   Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:20 pm

Surprisingly, I did well on my first giant monster fight. The first monster I carted on was a rathian summoned by a qurupeco, and I only had rhenoplos armor.
Back to top Go down
Rowiehz
Melynx

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU

PostSubject: Re: first big hunt   Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:59 am

Shamefully, yet acceptable, the Great Jaggi was a big pain to me in the beginning. Tri was my first game, so beside smaller monsters I had no idea what to expect from a bigger monster. Despite that, I defeated it rather quickly.

After that, Barroth became my archrival because I was really unprepared. Until you figure your own stuff and himself out, then he' s rather easy. He became my favorite monster because of those struggles I've had with him in the past (:
Back to top Go down
http://rowiehz.tumblr.com/
dcj91x
Fatalis

Thank you Points : 284

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: first big hunt   Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:16 pm

It was September 2004.... It was raining outside.. it always seemed to rain that time of year though... I had only been back in the states for a short time, it seemed as though every moment after my return was spent working with little time to relax. Today I had a moment to myself however... I was the only one here and had decided to try out this new game I had found, Monster Hunter. I pulled out the Playstation I still had packed up in storage and hooked it up, once completed I inserted the game... nothing happened.. I tried a few more times before looking at the game disk and box more closely... Playstation (2).... Apparently I had been away longer than I realized.

I had no transportation but there was a store that sold electronics ony about 5 miles away.. it was still 5am so I should have time to get there and get back without too much trouble.

After a few hours I returned with a hevily bagged package under my arm... I was drenched from the rain but the items inside were safe. It was a few more hours of set up and reading before I actually had everything going and the game ready to play.. There was a knock at the door..

I had to go to work....

It wasn't for several more months that I had the chance again to play this new game and system.... but the memories of it were well worth the wait... And my first battle against a giant monster was amazing...

There I stood, with this tiny sword and shild the game had given me against this massive monster that stood before me. I knew I had to attack... I rolled. I slashed, It charged at me, it hit, I hit, I still knew little of what I was doing but the battle... OH THE BATTLE.... When it had all ended the mighty beast had falling... At first I didn't know what to do but quickly I remembered! I carved from it's body and got the items I needed....

Quickly I ran back to camp... there was a box I went to it: Deliver 2 pieces of Raw
Meat! My first quest was now completed!!!! and my first monster slain!!!!!
Back to top Go down
seaturtle400
Popo

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: first big hunt   Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:42 pm

great jaggi from tri i died twice but after that i got the swing of it
Back to top Go down
PAiN---
Rathian

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: first big hunt   Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:23 am

MH for Playstation, I was whining about doing the stupid tutorial quests, until I saw a Rathalos wandering the Forest and Hills area 3. It looked at me and screamed, I attacked with my starter Great Sword, man..I got freaking owned! But I vowed to come back and kill him and his brothers and wear his armor. So I did ^.^
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/757PAiN?feature=watch
Myra the Sark
Felyne

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: first big hunt   Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:27 am

Great Jaggi in Tri. Beat the snot out of it...then again, I watched my sister fight it, so I knew it's patterns... ~Myra
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: first big hunt   Today at 4:10 pm

Back to top Go down

first big hunt
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1