Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
OMG BLANGONGA! GRRR!!! Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
OMG BLANGONGA! GRRR!!! Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OMG BLANGONGA! GRRR!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GrashXL002
Yian Garuga
GrashXL002

Thank you Points : 1

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

OMG BLANGONGA! GRRR!!! Empty
PostSubject: OMG BLANGONGA! GRRR!!!   OMG BLANGONGA! GRRR!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 6:23 pm

Got to the point where I have to kill the dreaded BLANGONGA!!!

Full Khezu armour, upgraded it as far as I can before needing Armor Spheres+.

Got the red saber.

Got used to his moveset.

But I STILL can't kill him!!!

Help please?

UPDATE: Killed him last night! :D He was actually pretty easy after properly learning his move set (and bringing a cat that isn't constantly throwing bombs). I also had to use a hermitaur helm instead of Khezu because I accidently sold my Khezu one and didn't want to go through the trouble of getting ANOTHER pale bone.

Thanks anyway guys.

Last edited by GrashXL002 on Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ScienceJesus
Felyne

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd/Import
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: OMG BLANGONGA! GRRR!!!   OMG BLANGONGA! GRRR!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 6:54 pm

Hmmm i havent faced one of those in a while... but i know his weakness is fire, so you should be fine with red saber, though it is relatively weak. the first time i fought one it was in the guild, and i believe i had dark scythe (LS) with a random assortment of hermatour, battle, and khezu. i managed to kill him solo so if you bring lots of bombs traps and the materials to combine them you should be fine.
Back to top Go down
Deridor
Yian Kut-Ku
Deridor

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: OMG BLANGONGA! GRRR!!!   OMG BLANGONGA! GRRR!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 1:14 am

I'd suggest getting friendly with hammers ;) It might just be me, but hammer's are my go to weapon for the swifter enemies, such as blangonga, kirin, etc...

Reason being the power slam. Relatively easy to hit these speedy blokes with it and it does a decent amount of damage, which can build up until they get knocked over. At that time, you can run up and triple pound them a time or two... Might take some practice and time, but it's fairly safe if you do it right. I usually keep the hammer away until I'm fully ready to attack, and then I unsheathe into the charge attack. Make sure not to use the spinning version, very likely to get you tagged...

It's a simple method, but it should work! Also works wonders for the crabs, which coincidentally means you can have easier access to one of the best raw hammers before g rank, ceanataur head axe! I used it until I got juggernaut, so it even has a minor place in g rank.
Back to top Go down
InstaCakes
Kecha Wacha
InstaCakes

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Spain

PostSubject: Re: OMG BLANGONGA! GRRR!!!   OMG BLANGONGA! GRRR!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 6:15 am

Red Saber...hmm. Am I right in thinking that's a fire SnS? If so, try weaving across and under him. Break the fangs if you can, apart from the break reward his roar is useless (meaning no Blangos or ear-covering).
Apart from that, I suggest attacking him from the corners, and weave across his underbelly. Block his attacks if necessary.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/InstaCakes
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG BLANGONGA! GRRR!!!   OMG BLANGONGA! GRRR!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG BLANGONGA! GRRR!!!
Page 1 of 1