Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
A Warm welcome Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
A Warm welcome Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Warm welcome

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hikari Sagura
Aptonoth
Hikari Sagura

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

A Warm welcome Empty
PostA Warm welcome

While my initial welcome was one stained with malice after receiving more in depth replies based upon my latest entry my mentality towards the forum is both warmer and stable. I would just like to take a moment to thank everyone who has taken the time to not only listen to my plight but also understand it and send messages of a positive nature.
You all know who you are ^^
My first impression of the forums was at best one of confusion, I did not directly expect there to be such a lack of (excuse the term) inexperienced hunters. That being said it is only logical that such a place would gather what can only be considered (The Best) of their kind.
I greatly look forwards to hunting with like minded individuals who see of the hunt as something more. I understand there will no doubt continue to be strife and confrontation with regards to a mind like myself (A part of me actually enjoys the refreshing change from simple obedience) but i ask only that you allow time to understand one such as myself, you may in fact be surprised to realise we might just have more in common than you care to admit.

With kindest regards and all my love:

The Princess of Loc Lac
One of the Legendary Three

Hikari Sagura

x x x x x
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

A Warm welcome :: Comments

Yuki
Re: A Warm welcome
Post Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:09 am by Yuki
It's going to take a while to get used to the way you write but I like you you regardless I would love to hunt with you one day I think it would be a rather fun experience. By the way welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forums. <3
laoshanicrus
Post Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:13 am by laoshanicrus
ahem-

your:writing ^^ good

my writing:bad"geet owt meh citay yo n00bseph,me dont ned yo aboose"
Jader7777
Post Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:18 am by Jader7777
Have you been checked for Aspergers OP?
Hikari Sagura
Post Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:26 am by Hikari Sagura
Jader7777 wrote:
Have you been checked for Aspergers OP?

i can assure you both my mental and emotional disposition are in peak condition. if this is some attempt at a vex then im afraid your out of luck.
im sure however your words are meant only out of possible concern (though why remains a mystery.)

in laymans terms: I'm bloody well fine...
Yuki
Post Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:58 am by Yuki
If you ever see me on the chat you should stop by though I have a tendency to idle a lot XD usually because I am hunting or something but I would love to get to know you more.
CrystalPower
Post Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:26 am by CrystalPower
Master Hikari! I love you! <3

Come hunt with me soon, it's been a while! =[
kama
Post Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:09 pm by kama
If im not mistaken, this thread should be in the introduce section. so cough cough, possibly move it there?(Looking at those whose in charge?) Anyways, welcome, we are happy to have your kind here Hikari ^^
MasterOnion
Post Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:21 pm by MasterOnion
kama wrote:
If im not mistaken, this thread should be in the introduce section. so cough cough, possibly move it there?(Looking at those whose in charge?) Anyways, welcome, we are happy to have your kind here Hikari ^^

It probably should, so I'll move it there and send OP a message so he knows where it is.
MHWF
Post Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:01 pm by MHWF
A note to... Everyone,

The good thing about this Forum is that we welcome and accept everyone regardless of how long they have been enjoying the Monster Hunter series or their skill level. If the First MH was your first experience, or even is you have not yet played a Monster Hunter game and are looking forward to starting with MH3Ultimate, it does not matter.

What does matter is that you share a sense of community and friendship and learn to understand each members differences. Not everyone may see eye to eye but we all come here for one reason… We all have something in common, Monster Hunter.

For those experienced in Monster Hunter I would suggest having patience and understanding and remember we were all new to the game at some point. For those new to Monster Hunter, listen to what others have to say, try to see their point of view and what has kept them playing each game for thousands of hours…

But most of all have fun and be friendly with one another.. on the forum and in the game.

MHWF
anduin55
Post Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:41 pm by anduin55
You know what? Most people come on here for the first time and say a simple "Hello!" and a couple of people welcome them onto the forum. And that's about it.
But you: So far you've made three topics, and each of them have been the center of much controversy. I'd say you've made a memorable first impression, and people are going to remember you! Welcome to the forum, indeed!

[EDIT] btw, I just wanted to say something on MHWF's post.
MHWF wrote:
Spoiler:
There's enough negativity on other Monster Hunter Forums (*cough*gamefaqs*cough*), let's try not to emulate them. This is a friendly home away from home for people who enjoy Monster Hunter. We don't want nor need elitism, trolling, flaming, or spamming here.
Post  by Sponsored content

A Warm welcome

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunter Wiki Forum :: Start Here: Welcome to the MHWikiForum :: Member Introduction and Announcements-
Jump to: