Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!


Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter information and General Talk
 
Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Monster Hunter XX (Double Cross) for 3DS

Share | 
 

 Features of Tri you left unused

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
navgoose
Seltas Queen


Thank you Points : 62

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Features of Tri you left unused   Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hey all, now that Tri has nearly finished it's cycle what features of the game have you never opted to use? I don't necessarily mean things you just found out about, but stuff you have never chosen to do.

I have never:

Fished in the Sandy Plains fishing area

Tried to enter another hunter's house

Played split screen offline arena

So share with us what you've never tried.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
parasky
Jaggi


Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Features of Tri you left unused   Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:07 pm

I never used the split screen multiplayer in the offline arena, and that's really about it. I've really exhausted Tri.
Back to top Go down
http://parasky.tumblr.com/
MGRaiden97
Cephalos


Thank you Points : 6

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Features of Tri you left unused   Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:12 pm

@FWZ wrote:

never used the hunting memo (I actually just found out about it) the part that lets you save needed items to collect for making armor or weapon in the armory.

I actually never really knew how to use it, not that i really cared for it.
Back to top Go down
GrashXL002
Yian Garuga


Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: Features of Tri you left unused   Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:02 pm

@MGRaiden97 wrote:
@FWZ wrote:

never used the hunting memo (I actually just found out about it) the part that lets you save needed items to collect for making armor or weapon in the armory.

I actually never really knew how to use it, not that i really cared for it.

I never use it even thought I know how to... I just check whether or not I can make a weapon/armour piece after a quest rather than have that "dladunnadun" noise when you get an item that's in your memo... I used the monster list ONLY for the purpose of 100%.
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios


Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Distortion World

PostSubject: Re: Features of Tri you left unused   Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:08 pm

Heres one that alot of poeople are going to go "OH SH*t, THAT'S RIGHT!"

bothered to max a file to HR 999

lool add up my files on 3 consoles, I think I surpass that. but never cared enough to be that addicted to invest the time to do it all on 1 file.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwwdotcom.com
Enkidu
Melynx


Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Features of Tri you left unused   Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:58 pm

Realised last night that I've never seen my HR go down, I assume it's possible as you can lose points.
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala


Thank you Points : 15

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: Features of Tri you left unused   Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:03 pm

@Enkidu wrote:
Realised last night that I've never seen my HR go down, I assume it's possible as you can lose points.

it cant go down

for example: if you just leveled up there are certain points you need to obtain (8000) if you lose point you wont go to 0 again but rather 8050 and so on.
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios


Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Distortion World

PostSubject: Re: Features of Tri you left unused   Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:28 am

@Lalo wrote:
@Enkidu wrote:
Realised last night that I've never seen my HR go down, I assume it's possible as you can lose points.

it cant go down

for example: if you just leveled up there are certain points you need to obtain (8000) if you lose point you wont go to 0 again but rather 8050 and so on.

Actually the only time I've ever seen/heard of Hr going down was one my 1st file with on of my best friends. He lost his data & hacked on his new account just to catch up to his old hr (within the +500s or something). I remember one time me & him did quest all night & he got around like HR 160, then the next day he dropped down to HR 76 XD

ON TOPIC:
All +3 years now that this game has been released, I have never onced used a keyboard to talk to people via chatbox, and I still keep up with y'all that do in our conversations. Almost everyone that's figured that out has been shocked by that fact.
I'm kinda proud of that actually. :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwwdotcom.com
JFizzle
Seregios


Thank you Points : 129

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Dystopian US

PostSubject: Re: Features of Tri you left unused   Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:08 am

Otoshimo:
 

That's pretty impressive, I have to admit. Using that on-screen kb is extremely cumbersome. Hell, when I returned to Tri this past January, I had to search high and low for the Wii KB. They had stopped manufacturing them. Ended up ordering one out of Australia, and it was one of only 6 that I found that were still available...WORLDWIDE!!

You guys are going to absolutely Gasp:

I have never tried out the SWAX!! (Dead-F'ing Serious!)
Back to top Go down
Kasumi
Tigrex


Thank you Points : 16

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Features of Tri you left unused   Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:18 pm

using SnS....

arm-wrestling....

hacking.... <---- IMPORTANT!!! I DON"T HACK!!

sleep bombing.....

I think that's about it? XD oh! and cluster ala to death loool
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang


Thank you Points : 18

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Features of Tri you left unused   Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:38 pm

@Kasumi wrote:
using SnS....

arm-wrestling....

hacking.... <---- IMPORTANT!!! I DON"T HACK!!

sleep bombing.....

I think that's about it? XD oh! and cluster ala to death loool

Highlighted really isn't really an in game feature unless wii is modded.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi
Tigrex


Thank you Points : 16

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Features of Tri you left unused   Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:04 pm

@Yuki wrote:
@Kasumi wrote:
using SnS....

arm-wrestling....

hacking.... <---- IMPORTANT!!! I DON"T HACK!!

sleep bombing.....

I think that's about it? XD oh! and cluster ala to death loool

Highlighted really isn't really an in game feature unless wii is modded.


but then it's like too much people doing it..... so yeah xD

(Capcom is not doing a great job catching them too so interpreted as a feature >.>...)
Back to top Go down
GrashXL002
Yian Garuga


Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: Features of Tri you left unused   Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:11 pm

@Kasumi wrote:
@Yuki wrote:
@Kasumi wrote:
using SnS....

arm-wrestling....

hacking.... <---- IMPORTANT!!! I DON"T HACK!!

sleep bombing.....

I think that's about it? XD oh! and cluster ala to death loool

Highlighted really isn't really an in game feature unless wii is modded.


but then it's like too much people doing it..... so yeah xD

(Capcom is not doing a great job catching them too so interpreted as a feature >.>...)

Thought they just crash their wiis sometimes, so it's kind of a feature.
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala


Thank you Points : 15

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: Features of Tri you left unused   Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:13 pm

Well, its not capcoms fault that the wii is the easiest thing to hack xD
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios


Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Distortion World

PostSubject: Re: Features of Tri you left unused   Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:54 pm

@GrashXL002 wrote:
@Kasumi wrote:
@Yuki wrote:
@Kasumi wrote:
using SnS....

arm-wrestling....

hacking.... <---- IMPORTANT!!! I DON"T HACK!!

sleep bombing.....

I think that's about it? XD oh! and cluster ala to death loool

Highlighted really isn't really an in game feature unless wii is modded.


but then it's like too much people doing it..... so yeah xD

(Capcom is not doing a great job catching them too so interpreted as a feature >.>...)

Thought they just crash their wiis sometimes, so it's kind of a feature.

think hard for a second here everyone;

how many of of us have been on the servers since the game came out?
how much has the community developed into hackers since then...

A lot, a substancial amount to where nowadays I can gate search and find like 20% of people with "yes I hack' on their list. it's NOW appart of the whole online expecience entirely.

(yuki, you should know this better than anyone we've had convo's about this adamently prior)
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwwdotcom.com
Ataraxia
Rajang


Thank you Points : 33

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: Features of Tri you left unused   Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:58 pm

@JFizzle wrote:
Otoshimo:
 

That's pretty impressive, I have to admit. Using that on-screen kb is extremely cumbersome. Hell, when I returned to Tri this past January, I had to search high and low for the Wii KB. They had stopped manufacturing them. Ended up ordering one out of Australia, and it was one of only 6 that I found that were still available...WORLDWIDE!!

You guys are going to absolutely Gasp:

I have never tried out the SWAX!! (Dead-F'ing Serious!)

Coulda just bought any old USB keyboard... That's what I did, 15 for the sole purpose of not taking 5 minutes to tell randumbs to stop whaling on the monster and cap it before they fail the cap quest.

Fun times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Features of Tri you left unused   Today at 1:37 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Features of Tri you left unused
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Features of Tri you left unused
» The Left-Handed Swordsman
» The last of us left behind
» Big left arm Fo3 Bug(help)
» Cougar Classic (Ottawa) a few spots left

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunter Wiki Forum :: Nintendo :: Wii :: Monster Hunter 3 (Tri)-
Jump to: