Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Will the Snow Venom be good enough for Diablos? Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Will the Snow Venom be good enough for Diablos? Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Will the Snow Venom be good enough for Diablos?

Go down 
+2
IBGenius
GrashXL002
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GrashXL002
Yian Garuga
GrashXL002

Thank you Points : 1

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

Will the Snow Venom be good enough for Diablos? Empty
PostSubject: Will the Snow Venom be good enough for Diablos?   Will the Snow Venom be good enough for Diablos? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 12:08 pm

EDIT: Doesn't matter anyway, I killed him with the Blango Decimater (and a crap ton of bombs).

Because I need to face him to unlock the Los and Ian urgent...

Last edited by GrashXL002 on Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IBGenius
Rhenoplos
IBGenius

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Will the Snow Venom be good enough for Diablos?   Will the Snow Venom be good enough for Diablos? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 12:29 pm

Well it will work with enough skill but I reccomend getting a better dual blade.
Back to top Go down
laoshanicrus
Najarala
laoshanicrus

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): the pickle jar

PostSubject: Re: Will the Snow Venom be good enough for Diablos?   Will the Snow Venom be good enough for Diablos? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 6:46 pm

Grash...I think thers a topic for these kind of questions,anyway snow venom is good emough IMO. But I would try to further upgrade,
Also I never understood having to do blos to unlock stuff...but if your legit stuck you can use the ledges and gs charge him to death,tis how I did it originally
Back to top Go down
InstaCakes
Kecha Wacha
InstaCakes

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Spain

PostSubject: Re: Will the Snow Venom be good enough for Diablos?   Will the Snow Venom be good enough for Diablos? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 12:19 pm

It might do, but I don't really reccomend duals against a Blos, mostly due to short reach. I'd reccomend a Greatsword or a Longsword, or even a Heavy Bowgun.

In the case of Greatsword, do what Laoshanicrus said: Get him in the walls (back to the wall, guard against the charge), and unleash hell on the Blos. Don't aim for the head, as it'll render this tactic useless when the horn breaks, but instead for the tail. Apart from that being his weak spot, you'll also get a free extra carve.

With a Longsword, try to stay under and lightly in front of it. Spam attacks the legs, hit the tail when there's an opening. If you're gonna use the walls, the only variation is having to dive out of the way.

With a Heavy Bowgun, the main feature here apart from, yes, ledges, will be shields. If I'm correct, you should have the Daora's Delphinidae available. It can freely use Ice and Water S, all levels of Pierce, Normal and Pellet, and to top it off Crag and Clust S Lv1, and has natural Weak recoil to boot.
With or without the Delphinidae, thanks to the shield you should be able to defend yourself from most of Diablos' attacks without losing too much health. If you're not sure about being able to evade the attack, block. I suggest getting armour with the Pierce S Up ability.
Thanks to this last tactic I did my Nekoht 8-star Urgent...using Low Rank gear! (specifically, Remobra with Cenataur Coat).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/InstaCakes
Rowiehz
Melynx
Rowiehz

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Will the Snow Venom be good enough for Diablos?   Will the Snow Venom be good enough for Diablos? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:48 am

I'd suggest a longsword. The Blango longswords really worked well on my first try on Diablos in Unite! /yes/

Back to top Go down
http://rowiehz.tumblr.com/
Ares
Seregios
Ares

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Will the Snow Venom be good enough for Diablos?   Will the Snow Venom be good enough for Diablos? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:06 pm

^
I did tha quest today and that's the weapon I used. Upgrading it's easy enough if you get the tails out of the way, just do the dual blangonga quest and capture both, 2-3 runs of that should get you all you need.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AresTheAwesome?feature=mhsn
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will the Snow Venom be good enough for Diablos?   Will the Snow Venom be good enough for Diablos? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will the Snow Venom be good enough for Diablos?
Page 1 of 1