Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!

Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter information and General Talk

Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Monster Hunter XX (Double Cross) for 3DS

Share | 

Question aout felyne comrad gathering

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jinglez
Popo

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Question aout felyne comrad gathering   Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:11 am

So my question is for your comrades gathering, if i want a pure gatherer for just farming ancient/rust shards does temperament matter? Now that I look at the skills he can learn I don't see anything besides rob em blind which is useless for mining... so my second question is are there any skills for gathering I may have overlooked?
Back to top Go down
Tomderdepp
Seltas

Thank you Points : 15

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): EU

PostSubject: Re: Question aout felyne comrad gathering   Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:51 am

yes temperament metters. i think there are even some who don't like to fight. if there is no gather only-skill (which I'm not sure now) speed up could help. rob em blind wont help you too much except you fight basarios, gravios (but even then you don't get good stuff).
also I'm not sure if felynes even gather shards. usually they only bring you crappy stuff.
Back to top Go down
Jinglez
Popo

PostSubject: Re: Question aout felyne comrad gathering   Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:02 am

my felyne snagged a ancient shard for me ^.^ and if I did make my cats temper to not be aggressive rob em blind wouldn't do anything eh? Wish they had a focus on gathering skill in contrast to the say no to gathering skill....

I don't see my cat dying just farming so fall 7 would be a bit useless. I wonder if workaholic does anything to gathering...
Back to top Go down
InstaCakes
Kecha Wacha

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Spain

PostSubject: Re: Question aout felyne comrad gathering   Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:13 am

This should go in the Question Hotline.
I think the best option would be to get a Peace Lover Felyne and get Speed Gathering.
Workaholic doesn't do anything to gathering, just ups the attack power (which gets reduced for every time it flees).
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/InstaCakes
GrashXL002
Yian Garuga

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: Question aout felyne comrad gathering   Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:08 pm

If you get a peaceful felyne (forgot the actual name) they don't fight AT ALL, so that would be helpful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question aout felyne comrad gathering   Today at 1:36 pm

Back to top Go down

Question aout felyne comrad gathering
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1