Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
World of Warcraft Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
World of Warcraft Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

World of Warcraft

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

World of Warcraft Empty
PostWorld of Warcraft

...yeah...figured this needed a thread.

So as some know, despite I loathe many of the practices / policies of both Blizzard and Activision, I'm still playing this game, mostly for real life friends still.

ATM I managed to find a Brawlers Guild invite off a rare mob and am smacking my way through the ranks, currently Rank 7 of 8.

Just curious who else here actually plays and if so what.

ATM I'm currently a Death Knight.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

World of Warcraft :: Comments

Ultimate Jaggi
Re: World of Warcraft
Post Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:54 am by Ultimate Jaggi
Nova wrote:
...yeah...figured this needed a thread.

So as some know, despite I loathe many of the practices / policies of both Blizzard and Activision, I'm still playing this game, mostly for real life friends still.

ATM I managed to find a Brawlers Guild invite off a rare mob and am smacking my way through the ranks, currently Rank 7 of 8.

Just curious who else here actually plays and if so what.

ATM I'm currently a Death Knight.

I usually only play trial versions of online mmos, as they just can't suck me in enough to pay every month
dcj91x
Post Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:27 pm by dcj91x
I played the card game when mr friends store (which I occasionally run) sold it. Does that count?

There have been so few mmorpg's I've been able to get into though I see why people enjoy them and why WoW has been so popular.
Phazon Xenomorph
Post Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:18 pm by Phazon Xenomorph
dcj91x wrote:
I played the card game when mr friends store (which I occasionally run) sold it. Does that count?

There have been so few mmorpg's I've been able to get into though I see why people enjoy them and why WoW has been so popular.

WoW isn't so much fun for me anymore as it is a chore I endure for my friends, I enjoyed it before the expansion and during the first expansion the most. Wrath was...okay and brought Death Knights which I adore playing as a main now, cata sucked, and mop is meh atm but I'm just so burned out.

Figured we needed a thread on teh game however, find out who plays, who played, why people still play, etc.
MasterOnion
Post Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:39 pm by MasterOnion
I played during the burning crusade, had a 70 hunter and a 50 something paladin, but it's been so long since I had to quit that I remember practically nothing about it now. I kinda want to get back into it though, I had fun with it before and I probably have the disc hiding in my room somewhere. I just need to find a computer that isn't too poop to play it and I'll probably sign back up XD
Post Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:23 pm by Guest
obligatory eve is better comment
Ares
Post Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:26 pm by Ares
Vortiene wrote:
obligatory eve is better comment

I lol'd

Yeah, not too big on games like this. People seem to get unhealthily addicted to this kind of thing, and it's a little creepy.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to put this anime cut out up in my room.

:hicc:

EDIT: Wheredafuq did mah troll go?
JFizzle
Post Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:21 am by JFizzle
I've never played WoW, I've got some friends who are sucked into their monitors up to their ankles on it tho. They've been playing it since the beginning. They were playing Ultima Online before that, for those of us who remember those days.

As close as I get to WoW is Torchlight 2.
Phazon Xenomorph
Post Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:10 pm by Phazon Xenomorph
JFizzle wrote:
I've never played WoW, I've got some friends who are sucked into their monitors up to their ankles on it tho. They've been playing it since the beginning. They were playing Ultima Online before that, for those of us who remember those days.

As close as I get to WoW is Torchlight 2.

Before WoW I was on Maplestory (back when it first started but not in their beta) and before that I was testing out free mmo's or beta mmos like ROSE Online.

MMO's are a fun genre if you have the time to sink into one.

Also your signature, Choot'em eh? Watching Swamp People?
JFizzle
Post Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:06 am by JFizzle
It's not that they have never interested me, they actually really do. I've just never been in a situation where I could devote myself to it, let alone had a PC that I had that kind of access to.

The PC I have right now is only the third one I've ever owned (that is 100% completely mine). Otherwise, I didn't feel that the machines that I had or had access to were strong enough to run them. As much as I'd like to get into WoW, I feel that the complexity has gone beyond what I want to learn (don't want to compromise any of my MH knowledge), and with MH3U coming out in the very near future, I do not want to divide my attention.

I used to watch my BF play WoW around a year or two after it came out. I remember the Hordes were becoming a real issue. I lol'd so hard bc for a week he was trying to do a light raid on the first level of a low-tier dungeon. Dude would get hammered by the hordes on his way back to town every single time. He even tried around 4am one night, only to fall victim to the same fate.

Hilarious times.

Sig: I used to. I don't have cable in my new place. Why pay for tv when with a little HDMI magic and a PC I can watch internets tv for free.

But yeah, when I did watch Swamp Peeps, Troy was my favorite. I figure with as much as I shoot Jho in the face it was appropriate. It's one of my ig Shout-Outs too. I usually use it when I'm running the status.
Un-Tan
Post Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:49 am by Un-Tan
Still playing.

lvl90 paladin
lvl32 mage

these are the characters I play on atm.
Altho I do have the following if I wanna play some other class.
85 druid
85 warlock
85 warrior
85 DK
88 hunter

I have played ever since TBC really. Altho I have quit back and forth ever since wrath. Currently subscribed.
Phazon Xenomorph
Post Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:40 pm by Phazon Xenomorph
Ah JFizzle, but yeah it's decent if you're already into it, I wouldn't suggest joining now though if you haven't already played because now it's just a greedy activisionblizzard game.

Cool Untan, currently I have my retired warrior from Vanilla to Wrath, my Death Knight whose my main more or less, a Mage which I made for Cata for the Dragonwrath staff, and an 85 rogue I made for cata to gank in cities.
JFizzle
Post Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:15 am by JFizzle
That's what I've heard. I've really wanted to give Skyrim a go, but my machine is nowhere near good enough (1 of the Overheat HP Laptop models that I had to bust into and fix the heat sink). My mom gave it to me bc of the overheat issue. Processor would almost stop completely, and she couldn't get any work done. I tried to tell her to get an Asus before she bought it, but she wouldn't listen.

I plan on buying a gaming pc sometime late in 2013, so we'll talk MMORPG then, once we're starting to become weary of 3U.
Un-Tan
Post Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:52 am by Un-Tan
The strength of WoW is that it has never required that much in terms of pc power. Unless you insist on playing with the highest settings obviously. It takes space but it doesn't require too much power.

With that said, am I the only one who like MoP somewhat? They managed to bring world pvp back into the game and such. There are alot more players all over the world imo.
JFizzle
Post Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:09 pm by JFizzle
I didn't know that man. I appreciate the info.

Even still, at this point, for me, MH > WoW. Especially with 3U just around the corner.

Ares
Post Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:25 am by Ares
Well, a friend of mine gave me boxed copy which comes with like 30 days or so I guess, so I'm gonna try it out.
Un-Tan
Post Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:52 pm by Un-Tan
I begun playing this game again... Found a un-used prepaid lying about so I decided to play again for a little while.

Currently playing on a 87 Draenei Shaman on the server Terokkar(EU).
Post  by Sponsored content

World of Warcraft

Page 1 of 1