Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!

MH4Ultimate releases this Friday, February 13th!

Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter information and General Talk

Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
What's hunting you?

Share | 

Most annoying/stressful monster you ever had to fight

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex

Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Most annoying/stressful monster you ever had to fight   Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

Exactly what it says on the tin. For me I would start with Gypceros and its impossible tail hit it does. And Barroth charges.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Andy124
Jaggi

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Most annoying/stressful monster you ever had to fight   Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:21 pm

Here's some monster that absolutelly hate
-All the small monsters
-Giginox(Basicly,all the monsters that can get you poisoned)
-Great Wroggi(Although easy,I stil hate poisin.)
-And certain types of hunters(I don't like to say which type,i'm just saying.)
Ugh.....giginox +.....The memories..
Back to top Go down
Vortiene
Lao-Shan Lung

Thank you Points : 281

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Canada

PostSubject: Re: Most annoying/stressful monster you ever had to fight   Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:07 pm

@MHnekokamiPANCAKES wrote:
G RANK BLACK GRAVIOS! /mad/ Idk why but he irritates me SOOO MUCH!

*she

so far i hate pink rathian. Never lets me hit her tail, i keep using GS to fight her stupidly. Others were generally easy. Barioth seemed like a joke.
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Vortiene
Otoshimo
Seregios

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Distortion World

PostSubject: Re: Most annoying/stressful monster you ever had to fight   Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:13 am

@Vortiene wrote:

so far i hate pink rathian. Never lets me hit her tail, i keep using GS to fight her stupidly.

There's your problem.

use the S. Axe, my blos axe cut the tail without effort
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwwdotcom.com
elchele
Rhenoplos

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri

PostSubject: Re: Most annoying/stressful monster you ever had to fight   Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:04 pm

@Vortiene wrote:

*she

so far i hate pink rathian. Never lets me hit her tail, i keep using GS to fight her stupidly. Others were generally easy. Barioth seemed like a joke.

Rofl try cutting tails with dual blades and then we talk hahahah, i just can't stop using them!.

On topic Barioth i just hate hate hate him, and so far on this game rathians : Cap quest, puts down a pitfall, rathian limps and fly away OMG!!! Rage by sipax , thank god on cap quest im always packing with more pitfalls and one chocktrap just in case, but missing 4 out of 5 i'ts just dumb of me, then i realize i can just dung bomb or just put it on the nest arrrrg, but too late i just hate it now.
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Most annoying/stressful monster you ever had to fight   Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:35 pm

Brachy won't give me a stupid gem... -.-
cut/break everything,Capped it, kllled it, capped it with trap master, and killed/cap some more.
17 brachy's later... and he's just all :trl: uugh

I didn't even care for Brachydios before, he's just meh to me lotta cooler/challenging stuff out there.
but now I'm just sick of seeing him, sick of seeing slime, sick of Hyper-rage explosions, and I never wanna hear his roar again...
Back to top Go down
Vortiene
Lao-Shan Lung

Thank you Points : 281

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Canada

PostSubject: Re: Most annoying/stressful monster you ever had to fight   Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:52 pm

@elchele wrote:
@Vortiene wrote:

*she

Rofl try cutting tails with dual blades and then we talk hahahah, i just can't stop using them!.

On topic Barioth i just hate hate hate him, and so far on this game rathians : Cap quest, puts down a pitfall, rathian limps and fly away OMG!!! Rage by sipax , thank god on cap quest im always packing with more pitfalls and one chocktrap just in case, but missing 4 out of 5 i'ts just dumb of me, then i realize i can just dung bomb or just put it on the nest arrrrg, but too late i just hate it now.

it makes sense that its hard to tailcut with dual blades...but its a pain to even hit pink rathian's tail with a GS because she never lets you get behind her long enough for a GS strike of any speed.

...which reinforces my opinion that LS is the best for tailcutting monsters...
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Vortiene
AkantorKing
Popo

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Most annoying/stressful monster you ever had to fight   Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:24 am

In my experience, the Gigginox. My God, that difficulty spike...
Back to top Go down
Randomhunter
Rhenoplos

Thank you Points : -1

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: Most annoying/stressful monster you ever had to fight   Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:38 am

Id say...ether agnaktor or barioth cuz they dont sit still and when they so much as flinch you get hit...and any form of underwater battles.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Kelbi

PostSubject: Re: Most annoying/stressful monster you ever had to fight   Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:22 pm

catch a lagacrius ( if am right with the name )
who would ever like to have a laga..bla
Back to top Go down
MGRaiden97
Cephalos

Thank you Points : 6

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Most annoying/stressful monster you ever had to fight   Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:41 pm

Rajang. So fast, and so much damage.

Back to top Go down
pumpkinslayer
Cephalos

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): UK

PostSubject: Re: Most annoying/stressful monster you ever had to fight   Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:39 pm

Khezu in freedom 2/unite, the first time you fight that guy it's just unfair, I remember grinding so hard to get the best possible armor at the time and still only winning with 2 deaths and 5 minutes left on the clock.
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Diablos

Thank you Points : 29

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Most annoying/stressful monster you ever had to fight   Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:13 pm

Most of the monsters mentioned here are so much cake for a gunner.

Now... try gunning down a Kirin! BAH... BAH I SAY! Small little target that never stays still. Even with spread shot that thing still doesn't like to stay down. If it DOES stop... then YOU have to move... cause pretty soon you will hear that snap, crackle and POP as lightning just burns through your armor...

Get any other weapon, though, and Kirin becomes a cakewalk....
Back to top Go down
Oni Zelkami
Lao-Shan Lung

Thank you Points : 151

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Most annoying/stressful monster you ever had to fight   Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:01 pm

No one in particular really stands out in my mind. I've had annoyances with Gigginox, Rathalos, Diablos, and Barioth, but none of them have really been the incredible unmaker that other people call their most hated monster. I haven't gotten to Offline Plesioth or Nargacuga yet, so that's prone to change.
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Most annoying/stressful monster you ever had to fight   Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:02 pm

@Oni Zelkami wrote:
No one in particular really stands out in my mind. I've had annoyances with Gigginox, Ratha....

Imma stop you right there and just get this out there.

that super-poison from high/up giggi's is really annoying with the double quest -_-
giggi's are pretty easy, but when the 2 insist on fighint together the entire quest just to use sludge bomb on you while your busy attacking the other on is really annoying at times
Back to top Go down
MGRaiden97
Cephalos

Thank you Points : 6

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Most annoying/stressful monster you ever had to fight   Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:18 pm

Me and my bro facing a green plesioth on freedom 2. We had all 2 deaths, no potions and barely any health. Both with low health, barely managed to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Sazandora101
Kelbi

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Most annoying/stressful monster you ever had to fight   Sat May 04, 2013 5:35 pm

Agnaktor in the normal tri. Especially when I started farming for his armor DX. He seemed to always be so stingy with drops. It took me around 50 kills or so before I even got most of his armor DX
Back to top Go down
Willowacks
Kelbi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Most annoying/stressful monster you ever had to fight   Sun May 05, 2013 3:31 pm

Generally all underwater monster quests! Especially as a gunner DX
Back to top Go down
St. Huck
Felyne

Thank you Points : 16

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Most annoying/stressful monster you ever had to fight   Sun May 05, 2013 5:02 pm

Diablos and Plesioth. I've hunted them countless times across multiple games and they STILL f**k with me. Let's hope they never decide to create hybrids in MH, as a Plesiblos or Diablioth would be my worst nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Most annoying/stressful monster you ever had to fight   Sun May 05, 2013 5:18 pm

@St. Huck wrote:
Diablos and Plesioth. I've hunted them countless times across multiple games and they STILL f**k with me. Let's hope they never decide to create hybrids in MH, as a Plesiblos or Diablioth would be my worst nightmare.

dude that would be the kraken scariest thing ever. not even just the fact of a plesi/dia that can swim, dig, fly(?), rages every five seconds, has a broken hitbox body check, a tailslap with ungodly range, and a long-ranged beam attack.

but the thought of just "how did a diablos and a plesioth have a kid..." would haunt enough nightmares on its own /scar/
Back to top Go down
Armoured Barioth
Jaggi

Thank you Points : 5

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

PostSubject: Re: Most annoying/stressful monster you ever had to fight   Mon May 06, 2013 8:45 am

I don't see the problem with the underwater bros. In my years of Tri I never had a problem, even with gunning! My only problem with an underwater monster was Ceadeus, and that's only because he's a slow-ass swimmer.
Back to top Go down
leon the hunter
Jaggi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Most annoying/stressful monster you ever had to fight   Mon May 06, 2013 9:45 am

I hate barroth,it always charges at you,it keeps having mud on him,and i hate its boulder move.But it has low health so isn't that hard.Now,if you have ever fought Rukodiora from monster hunter frontier,hes the worst.I hate him even more than plesioth.
Back to top Go down
Naotoxandar
Kelbi

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Australia

PostSubject: Re: Most annoying/stressful monster you ever had to fight   Mon May 06, 2013 4:06 pm

I would have to say Peco just because of its power to summon/Call other monsters into the battle.
Back to top Go down
Willowacks
Kelbi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Most annoying/stressful monster you ever had to fight   Mon May 06, 2013 4:26 pm

@Armoured Barioth wrote:
I don't see the problem with the underwater bros. In my years of Tri I never had a problem, even with gunning! My only problem with an underwater monster was Ceadeus, and that's only because he's a slow-ass swimmer.

I just think generally as a game mechanic it is awkward XD but then again underwater gameplay is annoying in so many games *cough* LoZ *cough XD
Back to top Go down
pumpkinslayer
Cephalos

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): UK

PostSubject: Re: Most annoying/stressful monster you ever had to fight   Tue May 07, 2013 5:51 pm

@Willowacks wrote:
@Armoured Barioth wrote:

I just think generally as a game mechanic it is awkward XD but then again underwater gameplay is annoying in so many games *cough* LoZ *cough XD

I like underwater gameplay in LoZ, but hell, I like the water temple in OoT so my opinion is null and void
Back to top Go down
TheLaw

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code: 0748-2193-3471
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Australia

PostSubject: Re: Most annoying/stressful monster you ever had to fight   Wed May 08, 2013 8:15 am

@Naotoxandar wrote:
I would have to say Peco just because of its power to summon/Call other monsters into the battle.

I agree with you here with the Peco... with you just hunting it, when it starts to limp and calls for backup and then you have ANOTHER large monster to hunt... i.e. Rathian or Deviljho - which can be threating for those who have never encountered one, in my books, yes he's up there...

My monsters would have to be either Lagombi, Volvidon, or Gigginox (both species) I know their easy for most people, just their movesets annoy me.

For me Gigginox takes the cake when in G Rank and he poisons you... I'll be on 1/3 HP and within the 3-4 seconds I go to take me Antidote it's too late and I faint... darn that G Rank Poison D: /mad/
Back to top Go down
http://mhwiki.forumotion.net/u3769
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most annoying/stressful monster you ever had to fight   Today at 3:46 pm

Back to top Go down

Most annoying/stressful monster you ever had to fight
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next