Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!

Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter information and General Talk

Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Monster Hunter XX (Double Cross) for 3DS

Share | 

Most annoying/stressful monster you ever had to fight

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex

Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Most annoying/stressful monster you ever had to fight   Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

Exactly what it says on the tin. For me I would start with Gypceros and its impossible tail hit it does. And Barroth charges.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
sdand1
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Most annoying/stressful monster you ever had to fight   Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:18 am

quarapeca,gigi,melynx i only play mh3
Back to top Go down
Bidoof
Aptonoth

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Most annoying/stressful monster you ever had to fight   Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:58 am

i've only played MH3U, but i really hate fighting gobul. i just hate water battles and gobul just really annoys me for some reason lol
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios

Thank you Points : 16

3DS friends code: 0619-6394-9770
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America

PostSubject: Re: Most annoying/stressful monster you ever had to fight   Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:04 am

^That was one of the biggest reasons I used to absolutely loath Gobul in Tri, because they were not only water battles, but I found them to be so frustrating ">.>
I mean, while trying to make sure your camera was at the proper angle to get at it, you were also dealing with it burying itself in the ground and then doing something from trying to stun you or trying to use it's vacuum mouth to bring you in for an attack you wouldn't be able to get out of. The spiking up didn't help because then it had better defense and required better sharpness to hit it without your weapon bouncing off it...
So many things to dislike about it, but I'm ok with Gobuls now. I can definitely understand why anyone would dislike them, however.
Back to top Go down
laoshanicrus
Najarala

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): the pickle jar

PostSubject: Re: Most annoying/stressful monster you ever had to fight   Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:36 pm

i remember when my cousin first hit HR and we were doing a peco,so were desroying peco right? and i left the area to pursue him whilst my cousin stayed behind to heal and then follow peco.so all of a sudden he tells me to hurry back,so i enter his area and i see him running like crazy and then BOOM jho pounces on him....quest failed

TL;DR
he hates jho with a passion
Back to top Go down
Fysher
Kelbi

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Most annoying/stressful monster you ever had to fight   Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:10 pm

I do NOT enjoy any kind of diablos,
Back to top Go down
Myra the Sark
Felyne

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Most annoying/stressful monster you ever had to fight   Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:54 pm

Deviljho. Sucessfully beat him four times (two kill, two cap) but I still hate it when he shows up unannounced. Don't even get me started on the Crimson Qurupeco hunt...
Back to top Go down
Ken Kurobasa
Cephalos

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Most annoying/stressful monster you ever had to fight   Sun May 04, 2014 11:46 am

Update! Only monsters I truly hate now are just Plessys... Won't even take frog now D: Grant I don't like fighting Jho... by myself. I do love making him attack monsters for me though XD. (how you think I made my Crim peco HR gunner armor? I made pickle do the work!) But, I laughed when I read that the in the buff jho did less damage... I didn't notice too much since while not all hits were ohko, most were. So um... yeah.

You know, when I fought Black Dia by myself I actually had less trouble with it than I thought I was going to. Heck I consider Jade Barroth easier than his normal counterpart. Nibelsnarf for some reason after my first couple hunts of it now for some reason got more difficult... and yeah I tried hammer but it's no go for me. I'll just DS it or Bow it. (I bow now for gunning since I don't have to mess with ammo as messily.)
Back to top Go down
Bruce Wayne
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Most annoying/stressful monster you ever had to fight   Tue May 13, 2014 8:11 pm

Khezu, Tigrex, Aganktor, and Rathalos (On MH3U | IT NEVER GETS OUT OF THE SKY!!!) Oh and Plesioth

OH and the most ANNOYING monster is the stupid Lagombi!!! HOLD STILL!!!
Back to top Go down
Kaze250
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Most annoying/stressful monster you ever had to fight   Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:32 pm

I'd probably pick one most people would hate to fight because it swims and puts you to sleep <.< that darned old Green Plesioth from MHFU so annoying killing it in the water to never get your carves and the fact when he comes out while you're not looking he puts you to sleep >n< if wanted to go night night i would grab a pillow and a blanket!
Back to top Go down
http://Youtube.com/GamerGuy472
dragongamer
Kelbi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Most annoying/stressful monster you ever had to fight   Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:19 pm

Rhenoplos while I'm fighting another monster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most annoying/stressful monster you ever had to fight   Today at 8:50 pm

Back to top Go down

Most annoying/stressful monster you ever had to fight
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4