Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!!! - Page 27 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!!! - Page 27 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
DanielisAwesome52
Cephalos
DanielisAwesome52

Thank you Points : 4

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!!! - Page 27 Empty
PostPokemon X and Pokemon Y!!!

I'mm shaking from excitement, I honestly have NEVER been this ecstatic about a new Pokemon game

I have fond memories of Red and Blue, I smile when I remember Christmas at my Great Grandmas house with Gold and Silver with like five of my cousins, I remember excitedly telling my aunt an Uncle about Ruby and Sapphire while holding a gaming magazine, I remember being so pissed when I lost my DS on a bus and couldn't get Diamond and Pearl, and I remember watching the Japanese release of Black and White, watching each batch of Pokemon, speculating with people about the starter Evos, etc

But never, NEVER has my jaw dropped, my whole torso shake, my heart race, and my hands clench when watching an announcement for a Pokemon game.

I can't begin to wrap my head around the amazing things I saw during that live video, I just cannot wait for more information, for more new Pokemon, for the INTERNATIONAL release of these gorgeous 3D games
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!!! :: Comments

Verity19
Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!!!
Post Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:10 am by Verity19
^I'm curious, but what did you do to get them? I know my roommate who plays Pokemon got hers through chain fishing, the ones she's caught herself, and there are those people who can get Masuda breeding to work for them.
I wish I could get the breeding to work out for me, but I think I did that one for longer than long enough before I switched to just doing radar ^^"
Amaku
Post Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:22 pm by Amaku
I've got a French Charmander that I'm trying to breed. If it makes a Shiny, I'm gonna give it my Mega Stone when it's a Charizard. Also, tournament starts tomorrow. Haven't really prepared. Does this team seem good to any of you?: Lucario, Delphox, Charizard, Garchomp, Scizor, and Drapion. But I can only choose 3 out of the 6 for any battle. So I only got 2-non-mega-evolvable in it. So it's not so cliché, boring, predictable, and OP.
Verity19
Post Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:31 am by Verity19
^Good luck with the breeding and the tournament cat
Unfortunately, I'm not one of those people who are good at judging a Pokemon team, so I don't think I'll be able to help with whether or not your team's a good one ^^"

Got my shiny charm yesterday after some hatching and evolving Pokemon to get them in my Pokedex, then went and found a shiny Roselia. I'm tempted to pull out my Malamar and try the chain fishing idea, but I'm not sure about this idea quite yet :/
Andy124
Post Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:36 pm by Andy124
Oh, I just found them randomly.  I wasn't doing the good ol' methods of shiny pokemon, I just found them.  Insanely lucky, I guess?
Verity19
Post Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:34 am by Verity19
^Yeah, sounds like it was all luck there cat
Only time that's happened to me was in Emerald, with my green Oddish... Wish I was able to transfer it, though, but I made the decision of the Pokemon on my Diamond game to be moved to White last and ran out of time for the bank ">.>
Might ask my sister if she's decided to pay for the bank, if I get the chance to :/
Chipou
Post Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:54 am by Chipou
Heh, only shiny I found in XY so far was a crappy loudred while looking for imposter dittos. Currently breeding for a shiny vulpix(ten bucks says it wont be drought) and im at 500 or so. Although about chaining, is there a point to it? Seems like a waste when most pokemon need egg moves or HA to be good.

Also gamefreak, why are the male trainer customization options so terrible/limited compared to the girls? It's annoying me the only outfit I can live with is orange. Its too orange and I cant get anything better. I want to play dress up too
Amaku
Post Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:44 am by Amaku
Atm I'm trying to breed for a Shiny Absol, so I can make a Shiny Mega Absol. :P

And I think(it would make sense) if you get a Shiny Ditto and breed it with any pokemon, it'll make a shiny. But I doubt it.
Lalo
Post Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:37 pm by Lalo
Started breeding drought vulpix and literally the first egg was a shiny. Shame it doesn't have any IVs nor drought :c
Verity19
Post Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:48 pm by Verity19
^If a friend didn't already trade me a shiny Ninetails, I would be so jelly of you right now xD
That's still really lucky, though, but I'm sorry it didn't turn out the way you wanted it to...

Amaku wrote:
Atm I'm trying to breed for a Shiny Absol, so I can make a Shiny Mega Absol. :P

And I think if you get a Shiny Ditto and breed it with any pokemon, it'll make a shiny. But I doubt it.
I wish you luck with the breeding. I was lazy and just traded for one from GTS ^^"
Sorry to say this, but a shiny Ditto doesn't ensure shiny babies, or else it would probably be the highest demanded Pokemon, period. It might help if it's shiny and the other partner's a foreign Pokemon for Masuda, but I'm not sure :/

Chipou wrote:
only shiny I found in XY so far was a crappy loudred while looking for imposter dittos. Currently breeding for a shiny vulpix and im at 500 or so. Although about chaining, is there a point to it? Seems like a waste when most pokemon need egg moves or HA to be good.

I know my brother's been trying to get an impostor Ditto, too, but the last I heard from him about that, he still didn't have one :/
Good luck with the Ditto finding and Vupix breeding, and as for chaining, I'll be completely honest here, but I'm not all too concerned in egg moves, hidden abilities, ivs (still don't understand too well and don't care to), or any of those things concerning the Pokemon's ability to fight, especially since I don't even battle other people, anyway, except the one time against my brother on Easter, which I won, anyway.
No offense meant to those who do care about those things, but I'm just simply a collector of the rare and shiny, even having at least one of each legendary now and aiming to get them shiny this summer. Pokemon trainers come in a wide variety, from those who hate trading and prefer battle to those like myself who prefer trading over battling, along with those who only trade for the purpose of better fighting Pokemon, and I'm well aware of and respect this and those who enjoy battling others.
Amaku
Post Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:57 pm by Amaku
Ty, lel. And, that's too bad about the Dittos.. 

IV's is basically their stats, basically like strongest from weak(Dunno how to explain it..) Like say you go to the Judge, you talk to him and he might say your HP is your strongest asset or whatever, then it could have more. If the pokemon has all Perfect IV's it's a Perfect Pokemon, it's worth checking their IV's before you trade them too(The Ace Trainer in Kiloude City's Poke Center).

Also, if you're planning to get Shiny Legends of the ones you already have, how? o.o If there's a way, good luck. And also tell me. :3
Verity19
Post Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:06 pm by Verity19
Amaku wrote:
IV's is basically their stats, basically like strongest from weak(Dunno how to explain it..) Like say you go to the Judge, you talk to him and he might say your HP is your strongest asset or whatever, then it could have more. If the pokemon has all Perfect IV's it's a Perfect Pokemon, it's worth checking their IV's before you trade them too(The Ace Trainer in Kiloude City's Poke Center).

if you're planning to get Shiny Legends of the ones you already have, how? o.o If there's a way, good luck. And also tell me. :3

My brother told me about that guy, and I have talked to him before, but I don't understand how people decide if it's, say, a 4iv Pokemon or a 6iv... I know how to get it checked, but I don't understand how to tell if it's this or that number iv :/

Well, a combination of GTS searching and this game forum I'm part of will be my primary methods of trying to get the rest of the shiny legendaries. I'll see if anyone will trade them for Manaphy(s) first, since I have seen legendary shinies up for Manaphy (however, you cannot trade them, among other "special" Pokemon, via GTS), along with any other legendaries I have doubles of, and if that doesn't work, I guess I can try to learn this "iv" stuff and convince them with those, if I have any good ones xD
I mean, I transferred over a shiny Landorus, Suicune, Thundurus, and Manaphy, and I've since gotten a shiny Giratina, Ho-Oh, Latias, Dialga (this was a direct trade for a Manaphy), and Zoroark. I think I have a decent start thus far ^^"
Amaku
Post Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:36 pm by Amaku
I think it has to do with their Characteristic and Nature, plus EV training. Actually that would make much more sense.. Here's one thing I noticed. If you have a Pokemon who is capable of taking hits, then his Defense and SP. Def is his best stat. Here, this'll help you understand a bit more, scroll down till you get to the X/Y Gen:  http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Stats_judge#In_Generation_VI

Damn, I don't know how you're so good at finding Shinies..
1bighiccup
Post Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:44 pm by 1bighiccup
Hey there guys! I'm currently building a team and need just one more pokemon to finish it, an Aron. Unfortunately, I have Pokemon Y and it's only found in X. If someone has one or is willing to go to Terminus cave and grab one for me, that'd be great. Impish and female, even better.

I also need an Aggronite, and am willing to trade one of the Pokemon Y mega stones for that, just as soon as I work out how to get them.

Thanks
Verity19
Post Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:29 am by Verity19
^I would give you an Aron, but you would have to wait until after I got home from university I believe on May nineth, after finals ^^"
I do hope you get one soon, along with the aggronite cat

Amaku wrote:
I think it has to do with their Characteristic and Nature, plus EV training. Actually that would make much more sense.. Here's one thing I noticed. If you have a Pokemon who is capable of taking hits, then his Defense and SP. Def is his best stat. Here, this'll help you understand a bit more, scroll down till you get to the X/Y Gen:  http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Stats_judge#In_Generation_VI

Damn, I don't know how you're so good at finding Shinies..

I'll start looking into this link here soon, see about the whole iv thing for myself cat

Speed, GTS and game forum time, and practice, I think, along with how I go about it... Might be the best way to sum it up ^^"
1bighiccup
Post Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:30 am by 1bighiccup
Just checked, I can grab an Aron on my Black 2. So I just need an Aggronite now.
Chipou
Post Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:50 pm by Chipou
Verity19 wrote:
I know my brother's been trying to get an impostor Ditto, too, but the last I heard from him about that, he still didn't have one :/
Good luck with the Ditto finding and Vupix breeding, and as for chaining, I'll be completely honest here, but I'm not all too concerned in egg moves, hidden abilities, ivs (still don't understand too well and don't care to), or any of those things concerning the Pokemon's ability to fight, especially since I don't even battle other people, anyway, except the one time against my brother on Easter, which I won, anyway.

I mostly want a drought vulpix to make up for my last shiny vulpix in gen 5 being complete crap. The "always that nature" upgrade to everstones is already the first step.

1bighiccup wrote:

Hey there guys! I'm currently building a team and need just one more pokemon to finish it, an Aron. Unfortunately, I have Pokemon Y and it's only found in X. If someone has one or is willing to go to Terminus cave and grab one for me, that'd be great. Impish and female, even better.

I also need an Aggronite, and am willing to trade one of the Pokemon Y mega stones for that, just as soon as I work out how to get them.

Thanks

aggronite is y exlusive, go to the cyllage gym when you unlock the ability to find the stones.
Verity19
Post Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:56 pm by Verity19
Chipou wrote:
I mostly want a drought vulpix to make up for my last shiny vulpix in gen 5 being complete crap. The "always that nature" upgrade to everstones is already the first step.

Hopefully you're able to get a shiny Vulpix to make up for that one soon. I guess by your mention of the everstone, you've also got a good nature for it picked out, too?

Caught a shiny Volbeat, then a shiny blue Flabebe, at one of those fun hours where it's considered morning, but it's also night (in the time interval of one in the morning to four in the morning was when). A site my roommates and I are all on had a new event start then, so we all were still awake, and I was still chaining ^^"
1bighiccup
Post Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:58 pm by 1bighiccup
Chipou wrote:
aggronite is y exlusive, go to the cyllage gym when you unlock the ability to find the stones.

So it is! I stupidly thought they'd put Aggronite in the game where you could get Aggron without trading. But this is pokemon I suppose.
Verity19
Post Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:19 pm by Verity19
1bighiccup wrote:
Chipou wrote:
So it is! I stupidly thought they'd put Aggronite in the game where you could get Aggron without trading. But this is pokemon I suppose.

Just another way of theirs to try to encourage trading, I would guess, but, then again, there's also transferring for those with B/W.
Lalo
Post Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:43 pm by Lalo
Chipou, I can give you a drought vulpix
Modest nature with 5 IVs female
Chipou
Post Thu May 01, 2014 9:17 am by Chipou
Its cool, got a 5 iv one from a friend a few months ago. Thanks for the offer though
Verity19
Post Tue May 06, 2014 8:49 pm by Verity19
Got lucky today after a while of no shinies and caught a shiny Croagunk, which I'm really liking its main color Yes by vort 
I've also been doing a lot of training at the Chateau, and I sorted out some of my Pokemon that aren't level 100 and/or shiny, which I'm going to do that some more here soon. Thank goodness for that search option to find out which boxes have a certain Pokemon in them, or else this would take so much longer ">.>
Chipou
Post Sat May 10, 2014 3:05 pm by Chipou
I just found out that pokebank doesnt let you mass release pokemon. *looks at my 1440+ vulpixs with still no shiny*

Fuck

EDIT: FINALLY. After ~2600 eggs I finally hatched a shiny vulpix. AND its drought. Its enough to make a grown man cry.
Verity19
Post Fri May 23, 2014 11:37 am by Verity19
Older sis found news from Serebii this morning that I think at least some people might be interested in on this thread, and it's X/Y related, so, yeah...
It's been revealed that there's going to be another form of Vivillon made available, the "Fancy Pattern." It will be distributed when "over 100 million Pokemon have been traded on the GTS." When the post she found about it on another site was made, the count was sitting at 85 million. It is also said that "the distribution will be worldwide."
So, yeah, I'm not sure if I'm the only one collecting these butterflies here on the forums (have what 18 I can have here in the US), but I'm pretty interested in this. I know I've been GTS trading a good amount recently, so I'm definitely going to be keeping that up cat
NVQs2
Post Fri May 23, 2014 12:59 pm by NVQs2
Verity19 wrote:
Older sis found news from Serebii this morning that I think at least some people might be interested in on this thread, and it's X/Y related, so, yeah...
It's been revealed that there's going to be another form of Vivillon made available, the "Fancy Pattern." It will be distributed when "over 100 million Pokemon have been traded on the GTS." When the post she found about it on another site was made, the count was sitting at 85 million. It is also said that "the distribution will be worldwide."
So, yeah, I'm not sure if I'm the only one collecting these butterflies here on the forums (have what 18 I can have here in the US), but I'm pretty interested in this. I know I've been GTS trading a good amount recently, so I'm definitely going to be keeping that up cat

The Poké Ball Pattern Vivillion seems like it will be hard to get. You know, unless you are in Paris.
Post  by Sponsored content

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!!!

Page 27 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next