Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!


Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)
 
Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Fire Emblem: Awakening

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
1bighiccup
Black Gravios
avatar

Thank you Points : 79

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

20130115
PostFire Emblem: Awakening

You lucky Yanks, getting a release date at last.

27th January for the game, 4th Feb for the special edition 3DS with the game pre-installed (No physical copy). The 3DS looks sweet.

Europe, we've still only got "April 2013"
Back to top Go down

 Similar topics

-
» Fire Emblem Awakening - "Waifu Emblem"
» Fire Emblem Profiles
» Fire Emblem Fates
» Corrin [Fire Emblem] Discussion
» Meta-Knight plays Fire Emblem (please vote)
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Fire Emblem: Awakening :: Comments

avatar
Re: Fire Emblem: Awakening
Post on Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:22 pm by Andrew.
New Fire Emblem is always a good thing.
April isn't too long anyway :D

If it looks or feels like Shadow Dragon did, we may have a problem.
avatar
Re: Fire Emblem: Awakening
Post on Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:21 pm by Ares
1bighiccup wrote:
You lucky Yanks, getting a release date at last.

27th January for the game, 4th Feb for the special edition 3DS with the game pre-installed (No physical copy). The 3DS looks sweet.

Europe, we've still only got "April 2013"

I'm southern...
avatar
Re: Fire Emblem: Awakening
Post on Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:48 pm by Oni Zelkami
Wait what? The 27th? Pretty sure it's still early February for us.
avatar
Re: Fire Emblem: Awakening
Post on Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:18 pm by Quentin
The latest issue of Game Informer states Febuary 4th for stateside release, I am getitng this though
avatar
Re: Fire Emblem: Awakening
Post on Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:30 pm by Oni Zelkami
Ares wrote:
1bighiccup wrote:
You lucky Yanks, getting a release date at last.

27th January for the game, 4th Feb for the special edition 3DS with the game pre-installed (No physical copy). The 3DS looks sweet.

Europe, we've still only got "April 2013"

I'm southern...

Actually yeah. Hicc, a Yankee usually refers to someone from New England (I.e the Northeastern most part of the US). New York, Massachusetts, Philadelphia, etc. Southeasterners have their own term, I just can't remember it. No terms I know of for the Midwest or West Coast.
avatar
Re: Fire Emblem: Awakening
Post on Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:20 pm by 1bighiccup
Shin Zelkami wrote:
Ares wrote:
1bighiccup wrote:
You lucky Yanks, getting a release date at last.

27th January for the game, 4th Feb for the special edition 3DS with the game pre-installed (No physical copy). The 3DS looks sweet.

Europe, we've still only got "April 2013"

I'm southern...

Actually yeah. Hicc, a Yankee usually refers to someone from New England (I.e the Northeastern most part of the US). New York, Massachusetts, Philadelphia, etc. Southeasterners have their own term, I just can't remember it. No terms I know of for the Midwest or West Coast.

Or, if non-American, Yank is any American.
avatar
Re: Fire Emblem: Awakening
Post on Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:07 pm by dcj91x
Hic.. you also forgot the special 3DS themed FE:


Well here's a pic about what Hic had stated already.




and... It's being released in the EU in April.


Last edited by dcj91x on Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Re: Fire Emblem: Awakening
Post on Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:58 pm by Win32error
I guess i'll sit this one out until the reviews hit, but it seems like it's a worthy new entry in the series. Enough time to wait between US and EU release though.

On a side note, Yanks refers to all Americans in the eyes of Europeans. It makes more sense to us (especially the dutch) considering the origin.
avatar
Re: Fire Emblem: Awakening
Post on Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:11 pm by dcj91x
The term has changed over time.. especially depending on how far you go back and where you are from: In the US it just refers to people from the "North", the Newenglan states and was a widely adopted term for northern solders during the Civil War. More commonly before that it just refered to those of "English" decent or colonial settlers.. Once you leave the US though it's more of a common term refering to US individuals in general. Yank, is often used in Britan and Australia as a derogatory term..

In Korea they often use the word Yankee to denote anyone who is caucasian.. In japan Yanki, is a dalinquent youth... In Tagalin American are called yanquis.

But most people don't care...

FE:A is on preorder here in the US most places now and should be in the EU as well.. it has a couple of different art styles that look really good IMO.
avatar
Re: Fire Emblem: Awakening
Post on Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:26 pm by 1bighiccup
dcj91x wrote:
Hic.. you also forgot the special 3DS themed FE:
and... It's being released in the EU in April.

Could you maybe read the initial post? I clearly state that on the 4th Feb a special edition with the game pre-installed will be released, and that it looks sweet. I just didn't bother with a pic.
avatar
Re: Fire Emblem: Awakening
Post on Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:59 pm by dcj91x
^ You know... I read that and totaly blanked when I started writing my reply..
avatar
Re: Fire Emblem: Awakening
Post on Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:37 am by VAlien12
I downloaded the demo of this on my 3DS, loved it, and I totally have to get the game, because I want to know what happens next in the story!! lol cat
avatar
Re: Fire Emblem: Awakening
Post on Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:25 pm by dcj91x
US release date has been moved from today, Monday, February 4th to Friday the 8th due to shipping problems. This is only for the physical copy of course so if you download it you still get it today. But if you download it and cancel your preorder (if you preorders from GS you'll miss out on the GS only preorder bonus.) so tough call. Get this amazing game today digitally or stick to your late preorder and get the bonus.
avatar
Re: Fire Emblem: Awakening
Post on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:05 pm by Oni Zelkami
I'm kind of confused right now. I called the GameStop I preordered at, and they said the street release was tomorrow, the 5th.
avatar
Re: Fire Emblem: Awakening
Post on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:33 pm by dcj91x
The actually release date for the US is the 4th but due to shipping issues most places will not get it until the 8th. Some "might" if lucky get it before then but it will be very small amounts and few places. Officially GS, bestbuy, and I think amazon have moved their releases to Friday. Or something like that.
avatar
Re: Fire Emblem: Awakening
Post on Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:09 pm by Oni Zelkami
Honestly, I think I might have been playing Awakening right now if it wasn't illegal to go out on the roads. We're all snowed in and the Governor doesn't want anyone on the roads getting stuck and in the way of Emergency vehicles.
avatar
Re: Fire Emblem: Awakening
Post on Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:01 pm by dcj91x
Been playing it since Tuesday. Got to say I love the game. It really is so far the best FE game they've released and there is so much detail in it. The customization is incredible.
avatar
Re: Fire Emblem: Awakening
Post on Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:21 pm by Oni Zelkami
Yeah. Now you can customize 5 whole attributes as opposed to FE12's measly 3 attributes.
avatar
Re: Fire Emblem: Awakening
Post on Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:25 am by dcj91x
Relationships take time, effort and a lot of work and devotion. ... for me it took about 50 battles and a lot of talking but the pay off is a lot of boosted stats and new blushing bride I can team up with in battle.

This is Nowie:

Spoiler:
 

A 1,000 year old dragon girl I saved from the slave markets. Her and I have spent a lot of time together recently and I had started teaching her to hunt and make grass flutes... (though I think she was just humoring me) After a thousands years she probably knew all this already.

One of her favorite things in the world is a stone she has had with her for many year but she had given it to me as a gift for saving her... Last night I gave it back to her... Mounted on a ring...

This was her reaction:

Spoiler:
 

She teases me from time to time about how I look older but she IS older but that's ok...

Anyways, several of the other people in my group have died (I play with permadeath on and accept the choice I have made), not sure what I will do if my wife some day dies.. probably step in front of a sword myself and end it.. (that doesn't count as resetting the game does it? I'm only thing about the kids...)


avatar
Re: Fire Emblem: Awakening
Post on Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:16 am by Edsain
dcj91x wrote:
Relationships take time, effort and a lot of work and devotion. ... for me it took about 50 battles and a lot of talking but the pay off is a lot of boosted stats and new blushing bride I can team up with in battle.

This is Nowie:

Spoiler:
 

A 1,000 year old dragon girl I saved from the slave markets. Her and I have spent a lot of time together recently and I had started teaching her to hunt and make grass flutes... (though I think she was just humoring me) After a thousands years she probably knew all this already.

One of her favorite things in the world is a stone she has had with her for many year but she had given it to me as a gift for saving her... Last night I gave it back to her... Mounted on a ring...

This was her reaction:

Spoiler:
 

She teases me from time to time about how I look older but she IS older but that's ok...

Anyways, several of the other people in my group have died (I play with permadeath on and accept the choice I have made), not sure what I will do if my wife some day dies.. probably step in front of a sword myself and end it.. (that doesn't count as resetting the game does it? I'm only thing about the kids...)



beware in certain states it is considered illegal to have sexual intercourses with underaged girls and i dont think she has identifications so watch out dude
avatar
Re: Fire Emblem: Awakening
Post on Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:40 am by dcj91x
She's 1,000 years old. So yea... She might get arrested for me being a Minor compared to her...


Though she does turn into a dragon which technically means she's an animal half the game... Now that complicates things.

Also.. I have now found this lovely list that tells you everyone you have killed in the game and where they have died.

Though upsetting I was fine until I got to, Donnel: died in the Peaceful Village.
avatar
Re: Fire Emblem: Awakening
Post on Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:04 pm by Edsain
dcj91x wrote:
She's 1,000 years old. So yea... She might get arrested for me being a Minor compared to her...


Though she does turn into a dragon which technically means she's an animal half the game... Now that complicates things.

Also.. I have now found this lovely list that tells you everyone you have killed in the game and where they have died.

Though upsetting I was fine until I got to, Donnel: died in the Peaceful Village.

i dont think she could prove her age and she looks like fourteen to me........

anyway ur villager dies in a village ironyyyyyyyyy
avatar
Re: Fire Emblem: Awakening
Post on Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:26 pm by WyvernGS
Henry.... is.... amazing.
Re: Fire Emblem: Awakening
Post  by Sponsored content
 

Fire Emblem: Awakening

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunter Wiki Forum :: Things we do when not hunting :: Passing the time when not on MH :: Non-MH Games and Gaming-
Jump to: