Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!

Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter information and General Talk

Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Monster Hunter XX (Double Cross) for 3DS

Share | 

Epic Monster Hunter Kills

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheLaw

Thank you Points : 10

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 0748-2193-3471
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Australia

PostSubject: Epic Monster Hunter Kills   Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:43 am

Okay just as the topic says, this thread is for the talk of funny, weird or epic monster kills you guys may have had during your time on Monster Hunter.

This is my first time posting a topic, so if I posted this in the wrong section I'm sorry ^^'

Okay on topic, I was talking to a friend of mine on the forum Chatbox, about some epic monster kills we've had during our time on Monster Hunter, so I figured to make a thread (if there is one already out there I'm sorry again as I may have not seen it).

One of my most funny/epic kills was of only recently, when LugiaXD and I were attempting the Brute Horns HR 31+ arena quest, we took blos down first as he was annoying us, then Lugia fainted, I saw that Uragaan was drooling so I placed a trap and my BBL+s and detonated when Ura entered isntantly killing him, we both thought it was funny (LugiaXD entered the arena to find the kill take place).

So yea that's a recently hiliarious kill I've had recently, so it's up to you guys if you have had some funny/epic kills during your time as Monster Hunters :D
Back to top Go down
http://mhwiki.forumotion.net/u3769
laoshanicrus
Najarala

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): the pickle jar

PostSubject: Re: Epic Monster Hunter Kills   Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:41 pm

i was doing the ura and agna+ event with four others and we did horrible but still managed to win by the one guy kicking agna in the face and stunning him so we could cap him and then ura hurting himself on his rocks for the cap,and i laughed cause i git 3 ura rubies
Back to top Go down
Droughen
Aptonoth

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Epic Monster Hunter Kills   Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:52 pm

My friend and I were hunting the High Rank Plesioth, and I was bowgunning. At the end of the quest, I shot a cluster shot at him, and he shot me with his water stream, killing me. However, I killed him immediately afterwards with the explosions from the cluster shot falling on him.
Back to top Go down
TheLaw

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code: 0748-2193-3471
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Australia

PostSubject: Re: Epic Monster Hunter Kills   Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:20 am

Haha Nice Droughen.

I was on my Low Rank character earlier today, when I was lancing a great jaggi for some HRPs, It was limping when I decided to shield bash it killing it, and me (I was on low health and the g.jaggi did a tail swipe) I thought is was pretty funny considering it ended with a double K.O
Back to top Go down
http://mhwiki.forumotion.net/u3769
Droughen
Aptonoth

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Epic Monster Hunter Kills   Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:54 am

I would like to ask why so many people are taunting me with their signatures. l0l
Back to top Go down
Win32error
Lead Admin

Thank you Points : 89

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri

PostSubject: Re: Epic Monster Hunter Kills   Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:42 am

There is a simple HTML code that does that. It shows the name for the person who is logged in, not yours specifically.

Guest 0 Guest

Code:
{USERLINK} {USERAGE} {USERNAME}

If you don't log in, it shows something like "guest"

Every once in a while, a load of people put it in their signature.
Back to top Go down
Droughen
Aptonoth

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Epic Monster Hunter Kills   Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:34 pm

@Win32error wrote:
There is a simple HTML code that does that. It shows the name for the person who is logged in, not yours specifically.

Guest 0 Guest

Code:
{USERLINK} {USERAGE} {USERNAME}

If you don't log in, it shows something like "guest"

Every once in a while, a load of people put it in their signature.

Ah, thanks. I was really confused.
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Distortion World

PostSubject: Re: Epic Monster Hunter Kills   Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:37 pm

@Droughen wrote:
I would like to ask why so many people are taunting me with their signatures. l0l

HTML trolled XD

I'll put mine short and simple,

I KICKED A JHOZILLA AND HE DIED :shock:
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwwdotcom.com
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Kelbi

PostSubject: Re: Epic Monster Hunter Kills   Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:58 pm

mine wasn't a kill... it was a capture fail... co-oping with a guy on a new file, clearing up a qurupeco cap quest... we failed to trap it 3 time in a row... we broke every part of it to get the bonus traps... eventually i started kicking it to keep it focused on me while my friend tried to find trap materials... 20 kicks later it died... /versad/
Back to top Go down
Andy124
Jaggi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Epic Monster Hunter Kills   Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:23 pm

I killed a barroth with a throwing knife,It was in the other side of the area.
It was a good time.
Back to top Go down
Droughen
Aptonoth

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Epic Monster Hunter Kills   Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:13 pm

@Andy124 wrote:
It was a good time.

Do you feel like a true ninja now?
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Epic Monster Hunter Kills   Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:18 pm

@Droughen wrote:
@Andy124 wrote:
It was a good time.

Do you feel like a true ninja now?

only Valid if andy had Ranger Armor and Guan Dao. Then it's a true ninja moment
Back to top Go down
GobulHunterJames
Kecha Wacha

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): UK

PostSubject: Re: Epic Monster Hunter Kills   Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:44 am

Fighting Pink Rathian, after a long fight while using a bow, I charged up a shot, realised I wouldn't be able to dodge the Rathians next charge, so I just fired the arrow right at her face and then she died.
Back to top Go down
skyhonor
Kelbi

PostSubject: Re: Epic Monster Hunter Kills   Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:07 am

My brother and I were at extremely low health due to us wanting maximize the use of the Heroics ability. So Cha-Cha set a bomb on the Rathalos. We were both stuck and could not roll out. Both of us died and the Rathalos went down too. We could not get back to Area 10 in time to carve it so we decided not to run. We lost 3 possible chances to get the Rathalos Plate. However.. my brother got the plate from the loot table. It was what he really wanted too. And the screenshot taken in the end was hilarious. The Rathalos head was about to drop to the ground while my brother and I flew in opposite directions. And Cha-Cha was no where to be found.

Too bad we couldn't keep the screenshot saved on the 3DS.
Back to top Go down
PixelP
Popo

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: Epic Monster Hunter Kills   Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:01 pm

I've had pretty stupid wins before. Especially this old one. I was a VERY big noob and went to fight the Barroth... WITH A FRICKIN' HUNTER BOW 2!? So, I died twice and had no more cold drinks, meaning that I kept dying. I had about 2 minutes left until I finally killed the Barroth. Cha Cha kept fleeing when I really needed him to distract the damn Barroth. At one point, I hid behind a rock which he could not break and kept shooting his face. Then, I decided to go get a cup of juice while he was trapped. Stupidly, I decided to not pause because I thought he'd stay trapped. WRONG. I came back to find myself getting squashed by the Barroth. D: I still won though! :D
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Epic Monster Hunter Kills   Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:06 pm

@PixelP wrote:
I've had pretty stupid wins before. Especially this old one. I was a VERY big noob and went to fight the Barroth... WITH A FRICKIN' HUNTER BOW 2!?

It's a bow. The best weapon ever. I've beaten every quest up to cedeus, the purple buddy urgent,the Tavern HR1, and the event quest with just Hunter Bow and the full Yuko- whatever armor. in fairly respectable timeframes, to boot.
Bow's can do everything from long range to melee to stunning. You can Archer every quest with flying colors as long as you know how to handle them

MOD EDIT: edited for clarity and quote codes
Back to top Go down
pumpkinslayer
Cephalos

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Epic Monster Hunter Kills   Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:43 am

Fighting the plessy, on the limits of my health (had only used one great potion throughout the fight) he was about to hip check me and I couldn't get away cause I just did a super pound on him, kayamba walked up to the bugger just before he was gonna kill me, jumped, and killed him, it was awesome, the same thing happened with the gigginox.

Volvidon rolling up to me, he was going really slow so I charged up my hammer and super pounded him, at that moment his back broke ^^
Back to top Go down
elchele
Rhenoplos

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Epic Monster Hunter Kills   Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:41 am

Well for me the most recent epic one, was my final quest on mh tri, i had already done each and every quest but 1 the advanced laggy quest of 5 stars?, well i couldn't find anyone to hunt lagi so i got gear up. full of pots and all my stats up.
max hp max stamina and embarqued in the quest.
Died, once, died twice and did not gave up, had my last tramp, my last potions, then lagi got tired went to land but did not limped, i was hammering like crazzy, dodging like a boss, suddenly " 5 minutes left" omg!!!, the clock was red!!!!!, then just then after i thought everything was lost, lagi limps but was close to the shore!! i was like nooooooo don't go away!!!! i was about to rage quit when he charged at me, i dodged one last time, took out the tramp when he was turning around, the tramp was not set up, he was just inches far, TRAMP READY!! got tramped!!! 2 tranq bombs and then the nicest sound ever "PA PA RARA PA PA PA RARA RAAAAAAAAA POOOOM" Quest successfull!!! OMG!!!!!!! after that i stoped playing mh tri, and just came back from time to time to goof around and help people and finish some weapons, but was not that hyped becouse i already had finished all the quests.
Back to top Go down
Chagrilled

Thank you Points : 34

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Epic Monster Hunter Kills   Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:57 pm

my friend's brachydios urgent. getting ready to cap, put down the trap. then i see brachy is chasing my friend all the way to the other side of the map. he starts running towards the trap with brachy right behind him, runs out of stamina and then brachy did the long range explosive attack and killed him and un tan. then i tranq'd it and quest complete.
Back to top Go down
elchele
Rhenoplos

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Epic Monster Hunter Kills   Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:12 pm

I have another one. This is from mhf2.
Do you remember the first time you saw tigrex? when you were asked to hut popos?.
Well that quest gave me the shivers becouse i was soooo noob it was my first mh game. And i didn't know wath to do, i think i still had my sns the free one becouse i didn't know or didn't botter to upgrade.
And there it was tigrex!! i was running around, couldn't kill the popos fast enugh becouse of my crappy weapons and i think i didn't know how to sharpen lolz! so it took even longer to kill so tigrex always came to my map.
And the popo stuff you needed was a little rare to get like the monster guts on tri.
So after maybe like 20 to 30 minutes of running, weapon so dull and no stamina i finished the quest, but was sooooo scared of tigrex it was like a wall to me.

Then after i learned stuff (like sharpen my weapon, eat meat and upgrades), i had the courage to come back and meassure my experience.
Took the quest once more now with my best hammer, i was not going to run if tigrex shows up.
And after my first popo there it was MR TIGREX!! i took out my weapon and charged at him, of curse he charged at me too, then i stoped and waited, he still was charging at me, then just before he was about to eat me, i super pound his head, he flinched!!! jumped back, gave me a big ROAR then just flew away. I was ecstatic!!!!, i did it!! i conquered my fear, also i knew i was not ready but my fear was gone (until the sayian monkey wich im still stuck at lolz).
Back to top Go down
pumpkinslayer
Cephalos

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Epic Monster Hunter Kills   Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:27 pm

@elchele wrote:
I have another one. This is from mhf2.
Do you remember the first time you saw tigrex? when you were asked to hut popos?.
Well that quest gave me the shivers becouse i was soooo noob it was my first mh game. And i didn't know wath to do, i think i still had my sns the free one becouse i didn't know or didn't botter to upgrade.
And there it was tigrex!! i was running around, couldn't kill the popos fast enugh becouse of my crappy weapons and i think i didn't know how to sharpen lolz! so it took even longer to kill so tigrex always came to my map.
And the popo stuff you needed was a little rare to get like the monster guts on tri.
So after maybe like 20 to 30 minutes of running, weapon so dull and no stamina i finished the quest, but was sooooo scared of tigrex it was like a wall to me.

Then after i learned stuff (like sharpen my weapon, eat meat and upgrades), i had the courage to come back and meassure my experience.
Took the quest once more now with my best hammer, i was not going to run if tigrex shows up.
And after my first popo there it was MR TIGREX!! i took out my weapon and charged at him, of curse he charged at me too, then i stoped and waited, he still was charging at me, then just before he was about to eat me, i super pound his head, he flinched!!! jumped back, gave me a big ROAR then just flew away. I was ecstatic!!!!, i did it!! i conquered my fear, also i knew i was not ready but my fear was gone (until the sayian monkey wich im still stuck at lolz).

Damn, that was awesome, when tigrex came to me in that quest i thought i had to fight him, got owned again and again until i looked up a walkthrough XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epic Monster Hunter Kills   Today at 7:17 pm

Back to top Go down

Epic Monster Hunter Kills
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1