Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate Dated! Trailer included. - Page 2 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate Dated! Trailer included. - Page 2 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate Dated! Trailer included.

Go down 
+14
It's meh
Otoshimo
laoshanicrus
Koma
Miichu
anduin55
Lalo
Chagrilled
Ares
Arkenaw
parasky
dcj91x
MHWF
Jader7777
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jader7777
Cephalos
Jader7777

Thank you Points : 2

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate Dated! Trailer included. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate Dated! Trailer included.   Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate Dated! Trailer included. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 10:28 am

First topic message reminder :

19th for the NTSC (Americas)
22nd for the PAL (Europe)

/versad/

UPDATE: More information from Capcom can be found here.

Last edited by Jader7777 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Otoshimo
Seregios
Otoshimo

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Distortion World

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate Dated! Trailer included.   Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate Dated! Trailer included. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 4:24 pm

Koma wrote:
It's meh wrote:
dcj91x wrote:
Koma.... What are you talking about?

probably still upset about portable 3rd or something.

Nope. I actually have MHP3rd, much to my chagrin. (don't get me wrong, its fun... but when you have to import something to play it, especially something fans had been clamouring for since long before the HD version was announced, it leaves a sour taste in your mouth)

tl;dr version of my first post; I don't like how late its releasing. But whatever, at least we're finally getting some Monster Hunter action.

I'm not sure why everyone is having problems understanding what I'm talking about, when I was talking about my disappointment in CAPCOM that this game (meaning MH3U) didn't come out sooner, considering they've been twiddling their thumbs and swinging around on the ceiling at CAPCOM HQ all of last year when even considering a Western release of their games. (in this particular scenario, MH3U) I'd predicted elsewhere (that is, predicted that MH3U would release on my Twitter) that it would get a release date of between the 25th-31st March, which in Europe, it very nearly had.

But I'll still enjoy the game. As much as I despise CAPCOM and complain about the crappy decisions they make (on-disk DLC being another one), I can't deny that they're holding onto one of my favourite franchises right now (Monster Hunter, if you need it pointing out), and made a solid game in Dragon's Dogma last year. Even if they did release the over-hyped flop that was Resi 6.

tl;dr version of my first post; I don't like how late its releasing. But whatever, at least we're finally getting some Monster Hunter action.

at least we're finally getting some Monster Hunter action.

Last edited by Otoshimo on Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwwdotcom.com
Koma
Popo
Koma

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): UK

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate Dated! Trailer included.   Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate Dated! Trailer included. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 4:45 pm

Otoshimo wrote:
at least we're finally getting some Monster Hunter action.

I know.

I just don't like that its taken so long, on top of what we as fans have had to go through to get there.

...and on another note, I keep forgetting to mention the box art. It looks pretty nice. The action shot from MH3G's box art would've been nice enough, but its nice to see a Monster Hunter case cover of a different sort, seeing as I believe all of the box art for previous games has been an action shot. (Tigrex on MHF2 (iirc), Nargacuga on MHFU and Lagiacrus on MHTri)

Not sure why they opted for Azure Rathalos, though. I guess when in doubt, they revert back to what I suppose is the flagship monster of the franchise.
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios
Otoshimo

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate Dated! Trailer included.   Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate Dated! Trailer included. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 5:11 pm

2 things in response to that last entry above

1) alot of fans thought that tri was the last MH we would ever see outside japan. I sure as hell rather have a new game come out later than never. With all the crap that MHtard outside of japan give capcom for literatly every lil' move they make, i'm surprised capcom even considered an american release anything.

2) Dcjaja already explained the whole marketing thing In other regions. there are thing that just dont need any introduction in one region yet need o be sold off more in others due to that lesser market.
That would be like 'murica trying to pawn Jersey shore, larry the cable guy, or the word "YOLO" to other countries. We get those stuff, people that don't even like either 3 know what they are because its part of our popular culture. sell it off elsewhere where only a fraction of a fraction of the population knows what it is and its not going to do so well without something relatable.

SO yea again, as dcjaja said, it is a great marketing stratagem they pulled off with the color scheme. and visually, its more appealing anyways. not more badass looking, but more appealing to the untrained eye
Back to top Go down
Ataraxia
Rajang
Ataraxia

Thank you Points : 33

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate Dated! Trailer included.   Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate Dated! Trailer included. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 6:25 pm

Capcom can also be called the worst gaming company in a few other ways too. You remember that whole farce with Mass Effect 3 on EA's part involving day 1 DLC? Capcom do similar antics quite a lot, iirc, with the newer Devil May Cry or something. That woman who was bullied into suicide or some such after experiences with working for Capcom? That's pretty damn grim. But hey. Monster Hunter.
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America, U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate Dated! Trailer included.   Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate Dated! Trailer included. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 6:51 pm

Relating to the box art...
I remember at the time when Bracchidios was shown, he was considered "out of place" and doesn't fit MH with his color scheme.

I can't recall when or where that took place, but I'm sure those guys will be happy that Bracchy isn't sticking out on the game's cover.

They should make a reversable boxart. /yes/
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios
Otoshimo

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate Dated! Trailer included.   Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate Dated! Trailer included. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:05 pm

TKMT wrote:
Relating to the box art...
I remember at the time when Bracchidios was shown, he was considered "out of place" and doesn't fit MH with his color scheme.

I can't recall when or where that took place, but I'm sure those guys will be happy that Bracchy isn't sticking out on the game's cover.

or do like they did with metroid prime trilogy and have the steel case with that traditional Mh hieroglyph-looking texture

and instead of a art pamphlet inside, have an epic poster with every MH monster to date
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate Dated! Trailer included.   Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate Dated! Trailer included. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:49 pm

TKMT wrote:

That would be awesome o.o

also, dont forget to include a poster inside
Back to top Go down
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate Dated! Trailer included.   Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate Dated! Trailer included. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:46 pm

If it hasn't been posted yet, don't forget about the demo on 2/21 to keep us company ;)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/757PAiN?feature=watch
Arkenaw
Rhenoplos
Arkenaw

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate Dated! Trailer included.   Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate Dated! Trailer included. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 5:12 pm

PAiN--- wrote:
If it hasn't been posted yet, don't forget about the demo on 2/21 to keep us company ;)

I'm counting the days!! Praying it won't have limited plays or I'll be done in a day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitch.tv/arkenaw#
Yamatsu
Admin
Yamatsu

Thank you Points : 96

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate Dated! Trailer included.   Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate Dated! Trailer included. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 6:08 pm

Arkenaw wrote:
PAiN--- wrote:

I'm counting the days!! Praying it won't have limited plays or I'll be done in a day.
It will, likely 30 plays. So counter goes down each time you launch the demo.
Back to top Go down
MHWF
MHWikiForums
MHWF

Thank you Points : 31

3DS friends code: 4468-1021-0797
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate Dated! Trailer included.   Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate Dated! Trailer included. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 6:10 pm

All of that was posted at the top of the forums Main page the day it was announced... Some of it is changed now however.
Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate Dated! Trailer included.   Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate Dated! Trailer included. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate Dated! Trailer included.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2