Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!

MH4Ultimate releases this Friday, February 13th!

Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter information and General Talk

Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
What's hunting you?

Share | 

Interesting article

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dcj91x
Fatalis

Thank you Points : 284

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Interesting article   Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:20 am

http://stickskills.com/2013/01/19/rumor-monster-hunter-handheld-games-exclusive-to-3ds-for-three-years/

Rumors came up recently about MH4 possibly being brought to the PSVita.. Sony said no pretty much. And if more reliable rumors are true it seem on hand held consoles Nintendo gets MH solid for 3 years at least. Lets see how sales go for 3U in the west and MH4 once its released.
Back to top Go down
GobulHunterJames
Kecha Wacha

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): UK

PostSubject: Re: Interesting article   Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:19 am

I've got a Vita, and the only reason I use it is either Portable Disgaea 3 and Portable PS1 Final Fantasy games.
I hope Monster Hunter stays with Nintendo, I like them better anyways.
Back to top Go down
Droughen
Aptonoth

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Interesting article   Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:18 pm

I personally have both now, so I'm ready for whatever they throw at me >=D
Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds

PostSubject: Re: Interesting article   Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:48 pm

That means the Nintendo got 1.000.000$ in its right pocket and another million in its left one for the next three years. Wonder what Sony is going to do about this.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Interesting article   Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:06 am

^ Based on what they have been doing with the Vita so far... Sadly nothing.

There are a few good vita games coming out (very few at the moment) but let's be honest MH is what sells a lot of Sony hand held systems.
Back to top Go down
Rowiehz
Melynx

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Interesting article   Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:18 am

For me, and please don't take offensive to this if you indeed own a Vita, but for me the Vita did nothing but proof that it isn't worth buying it at all. At least, so far.

I personally really hope that Monster Hunter remains on Nintendo from now on. Nintendo always seems to come up with some original idea for their consoles, so that's also part of it. And I'd love to play MH through different methods. For example, the 3D function of the 3DS and the gaming pad for the Wii U. I guess I'm just like that, I completely understand if people favor the usual normal way of playing MH though.

I've always wondered (and still do) if MH decides to go back to Sony. So I guess all we can do is wait until the 3G and MH4 times have passed? Which will be... quite some years.
Back to top Go down
http://rowiehz.tumblr.com/
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Interesting article   Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:50 pm

@Rowiehz wrote:
For me, and please don't take offensive to this if you indeed own a Vita, but for me the Vita did nothing but proof that it isn't worth buying it at all. At least, so far.

I personally really hope that Monster Hunter remains on Nintendo from now on. Nintendo always seems to come up with some original idea for their consoles, so that's also part of it. And I'd love to play MH through different methods. For example, the 3D function of the 3DS and the gaming pad for the Wii U. I guess I'm just like that, I completely understand if people favor the usual normal way of playing MH though.

I've always wondered (and still do) if MH decides to go back to Sony. So I guess all we can do is wait until the 3G and MH4 times have passed? Which will be... quite some years.
Well, when MH was on Sonyīs side it was very famous... in Japan, here it wasnīt the best thing but still did pretty well. But now that people know MH then it will sell more, and on Nintendoīs side it will even more... probably (not everybody will get a 3DS īcuz it is a childs game).
So, Sony must do something if they wish to rescue Vita, or else it will be left forgotten.
Back to top Go down
GobulHunterJames
Kecha Wacha

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): UK

PostSubject: Re: Interesting article   Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:05 am

@ShadowCeadeusDM324 wrote:
not everybody will get a 3DS īcuz it is a childs game

For one, a 3DS isn't a game, it's a console.
Two, some games for it are definitely not for children, Resident Evil for example.
Back to top Go down
Jader7777
Cephalos

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Interesting article   Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:04 am

I don't know about 'exclusive' to Nintendo. I know that Capcom have had issues with Sony in the past about their releases and Nintendo seem to be a more profitable platform considering how well Tri sold (Above average!).

I assume Capcom see the Vita as a dead market (Like most) and don't want to invest in it.
Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Interesting article   Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:21 pm

@GobulHunterJames wrote:

Two, some games for it are definitely not for children, Resident Evil for example.
I know that 3DS isnīt a childs game, I have one of course. However, not everybody thinks the same: http://nintendo3dsblog.com/jack-tretton-calls-the-3ds-a-babysitting-tool-makes-himself-look-like-a-moron/
Back to top Go down
Ares
Seregios

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Interesting article   Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:07 pm

@Rowiehz wrote:

I agree.

And I swear to god if the next xbox/playstation has a "GamePad" controller...
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/AresTheAwesome?feature=mhsn
dcj91x
Fatalis

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Interesting article   Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:39 pm

@GobulHunterJames wrote:

I know that 3DS isnīt a childs game, I have one of course. However, not everybody thinks the same: http://nintendo3dsblog.com/jack-tretton-calls-the-3ds-a-babysitting-tool-makes-himself-look-like-a-moron/

Nice quoting of an old article. From right after the 3DS released actually. I don't think you can consider this very relevant any more.

That's about like quoting a 2 year old article stating that MH3G will not be released in the west. Things and views change over that amount of time.

Also, just a suggestion as far as your comment on not everyone getting a 3DS, see if you can do some research on the amount of 3DS' sold and the age groups buying them. You might be surprised but that's up to you.

(And yes I know mh3g wasn't even released 2 years ago but it's the same point.)
Back to top Go down
Arakune
Cephalos

Thank you Points : 6

PostSubject: Re: Interesting article   Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:54 pm

@dcj91x wrote:
@GobulHunterJames wrote:

Nice quoting of an old article. From right after the 3DS released actually. I don't think you can consider this very relevant any more.

That's about like quoting a 2 year old article stating that MH3G will not be released in the west. Things and views change over that amount of time.

Also, just a suggestion as far as your comment on not everyone getting a 3DS, see if you can do some research on the amount of 3DS' sold and the age groups buying them. You might be surprised but that's up to you.

No but the funny thing is that every japanese adult and businessman, hell, busy businnessmen all over the world in general had a DS to begin with.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Interesting article   Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:29 pm

@Arakune wrote:
@dcj91x wrote:
@GobulHunterJames wrote:

No but the funny thing is that every japanese adult and businessman, hell, busy businnessmen all over the world in general had a DS to begin with.

Yup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting article   Today at 10:43 pm

Back to top Go down

Interesting article
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1