Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
MH3U should have had more monsters - Page 2 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
MH3U should have had more monsters - Page 2 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MH3U should have had more monsters

Go down 
+6
Ultimate Jaggi
dcj91x
Ares
Sephastus
anduin55
PAiN---
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

MH3U should have had more monsters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: MH3U should have had more monsters   MH3U should have had more monsters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 4:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

Anyone else agree? Tigrex isn't even in the game D: I think Capcom should have added in all the monsters from previous MH's released.. like ALL the elder dragons, what would be more fun than a event weekend of all the elder dragons? xD Big Daddy Gravios?? I remember looking from him in the swamp then i see that little "yellow" eye pop up and turn around and see that 3k sized monstrosity coming at me, Rajang!!!? Capcom said, let them fight a Super Saiyan.. The moment i saw him turn SSJ2 and kill me with a Big Bang Attack, he became my favorite of all time. Blango, Bari and Blango doubles would be great! C'mon! Lol. The game is called ULTIMATE, i think it should have had a lot more monsters, don't get me wrong they have plenty to hunt, but I'm so needy I want to KILL ALL >:D

What monster didn't make the cut that you guys wanted to see?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/757PAiN?feature=watch

AuthorMessage
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH3U should have had more monsters   MH3U should have had more monsters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 5:56 pm

Saisei wrote:
I was hoping there would be an epic quest with Rajang and Zinogre. Kind of like a DBZ feel to it.
LOL thank you, thats what i was thinking!
Back to top Go down
Saisei
Felyne
Saisei

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: MH3U should have had more monsters   MH3U should have had more monsters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 12:29 pm

After playing MH3P, I'm really disappointed that Akantor or Ukanlos won't be in there. Also, the lack of previous Elder Dragons is pretty sad as well Sad by vort.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: MH3U should have had more monsters   MH3U should have had more monsters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 12:44 pm

How many MH games actually add elder dragons from previous MH games not in it's same line?
Back to top Go down
Saisei
Felyne
Saisei

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH3U should have had more monsters   MH3U should have had more monsters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 12:54 pm

dcj91x wrote:
How many MH games actually add elder dragons from previous MH games not in it's same line?

That's true, but they could have put in Amatsumagatsuchi along with Akantor and Ukanlos.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH3U should have had more monsters   MH3U should have had more monsters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 1:46 pm

I don't know about that.. Honestly looking at MH3U you already have (including subspecies) 6 Elder dragons: Ceadeus, Ceadeus Sub, Jhen, Jhen Sub, Atreon, and Guran Miraosu... (In total 73 monsters)

In MHFU (best game to compare it to really) you had 12... Those included Kirin, Kushala, Kushala sub, Chameleos, Lunastra, Teostra, Lao-Shan, Lao-Shan sub, Yama and 3 different Fatalis. (in total 81)

Now the argument can always be made on the variety of monsters, attacks and many... many different things.. But in the end it comes down to which monsters you actually like and don't like really. In every single MH even if they added all the monsters released so far people will say, "why no new monsters" or "They should have added this"

Though I don't know their exact reasoning for each monster the recent series they have been doing on Localization notes and about the monsters has on the Capcom site has been interesting and they have been talking some on each monster giving a little bit of insight as to how they try to balance the monsters in each game...

That being said.. To really get the Monster Numbers and Variety that I think most want (Fans especially) you would have to have MHFO... which saddly is not here in the west.
Back to top Go down
Saisei
Felyne
Saisei

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH3U should have had more monsters   MH3U should have had more monsters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 1:53 pm

Ahhh, that is a good point. I guess I just had a hard time understanding why Alatreon and Jhen could make MHP3 but Amatsu couldn't make it to MH3G/U. Just seemed like they would have built on their latest product in the same generation, you know?
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH3U should have had more monsters   MH3U should have had more monsters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 1:58 pm

Saisei wrote:
Ahhh, that is a good point. I guess I just had a hard time understanding why Alatreon and Jhen could make MHP3 but Amatsu couldn't make it to MH3G/U. Just seemed like they would have built on their latest product in the same generation, you know?

Yea.. technically Yama and them are 2nd generation (freedom series and all) While Ala/Jhen and P3rd are 3rd generation... So it makes sense that they are in p3rd and 3U while Yama and the other elders from 2nd gen are not..
Back to top Go down
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH3U should have had more monsters   MH3U should have had more monsters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 5:10 pm

To me though its only 4 elder dragons in MH3U, Ceadeus, Jhen, ala, and guran. Then yes the subs. With the only "challenge" being Ala so far, and we will see about guran. the other elders, like teo, luna, chameleos and kirin were pretty tough unless u had a decent team to beat them in minutes. dont get me wrong, fighting jhen and ceadeus is fun too, but its soooo boring to fight them at the same time. we did kind of get a little bit of everything from those dragons tho, such as narga rare going invisible, kushala and ala are pretty much the same, teo's fire blast of doom is kinda like ian's fire blast of doom, and jins super saiyan roar is like kirins thunderbolts, etc and etc. when i first posted this i was more bummed, but since then im happy and accept everything we are receiving in march.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MH3U should have had more monsters   MH3U should have had more monsters - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MH3U should have had more monsters
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2