Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Should I hold off on the WiiU? Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Should I hold off on the WiiU? Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Should I hold off on the WiiU?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daggers
Popo
Daggers

Thank you Points : 1

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Should I hold off on the WiiU? Empty
PostShould I hold off on the WiiU?

Hey guys title says it all. Im still debating on weather not to get a WiiU. As of Now TriU is the only game that is coming out soon that i want. Other games such as the new Yoshi, xeno, and smash bros arent coming out for awhile now. So to those who have a WiiU what would you suggest? Should i wait a little longer and get TriU on the 3ds and save some money and wait for a bundle or price drop? I know the 3ds verison isnt online but i dont mind playing offline for awhile and i can always just transfer my file to the WiiU you version later on. Or should i just go buy the system next month?
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Should I hold off on the WiiU? :: Comments

Re: Should I hold off on the WiiU?
Post Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:55 am by Guest
sounds to me like you are already leaning towards the 3ds so just go with what you want then (the 3ds)
dcj91x
Post Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:10 am by dcj91x
I'll go with Vort on this one... If you have already done your research than nothingn will convince you. you'll already know no price drop is on the way and no sales will happen until the holidays again. you'll also already know about the ZU bundle in the US (ZU and MH bundles in the EU) and you'll also already know about the games out and all the ones coming out starting March. The communities and all the other features are hard to do any research on but if you did do research you'd know about those and if you were curious would have spacifically asked about them...

So anyways, good luck in what ever you decide.

honestly though research it, look online about spacific features if you haven't and if you have exact questions ask those.. otherwise it does sound like your minds pretty much made-up already.
Daggers
Post Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:40 am by Daggers
dcj91x wrote:
I'll go with Vort on this one... If you have already done your research than nothingn will convince you. you'll already know no price drop is on the way and no sales will happen until the holidays again. you'll also already know about the ZU bundle in the US (ZU and MH bundles in the EU) and you'll also already know about the games out and all the ones coming out starting March. The communities and all the other features are hard to do any research on but if you did do research you'd know about those and if you were curious would have spacifically asked about them...

So anyways, good luck in what ever you decide.

honestly though research it, look online about spacific features if you haven't and if you have exact questions ask those.. otherwise it does sound like your minds pretty much made-up already.

Yeah game wise i think imma wait,not that it doesent have any good games its just i can play most of them on PS3. I kinda hyped myself up too soon for the system hoping that they would realase/bring back some of their major first party titles like F zero, star fox, metriod, maybe even a wave race. But anyways about the hardware you own a WiiU dcj how do you personally like the communites and other features i may have overlooked. How has your experience with the system been?
dcj91x
Post Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:18 am by dcj91x
I got most of my WiiU games in sale and though I do own other systems I enjoy the WiiU versions. Due to work though I have little overall actual game time. What I have discovered though is that I end up spending what little game time I do browsing the WiiU MiiVerse or using the netflix/hulu, web browser or YouTube on it. In other threads you can read about the troubles I had with the WiiU from the start but I have enjoyed it quite well and it's extra features.

My TV went out this past week and it will be a while before I can get another if I had only a PS3 or 360 I could play no games at all but because several WiiU games Like ZombiU, Blackops and several others have a feature to play it on the game pad alone and not the I can still play many of the games I have and watch netflix and hulu even without my TV so it's been great having the WiiU at the right time (FOR ME). For you however it sounds like you made the right decision in waiting a little while longer. When, and if you do decide to get one I think you will be happy with it.
Post  by Sponsored content

Should I hold off on the WiiU?

Page 1 of 1