Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!

Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter information and General Talk

Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Monster Hunter XX (Double Cross) for 3DS

Share | 

(JPN 3DS users)Help me please

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kato756
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: (JPN 3DS users)Help me please   Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:00 pm

I went to JPN last year,bought a 3ds+some games(which also contained MH3G[played since tri])

With 4 coming,and the fact that I think that it will be insta-released online,can someone help me on how to buy credits on the 3ds jpn store,please>
There is no video on youtube....
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang

Thank you Points : 18

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: (JPN 3DS users)Help me please   Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:14 pm

You should wait a little until the game is released and see if it's subscription based or if it is free to play. I would also assume it is similar to that of a western 3DS so if you know the menus for that should be pretty straight forward.
Back to top Go down
Jew Wario
Aptonoth

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: (JPN 3DS users)Help me please   Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:29 pm

@Kato756 wrote:
I went to JPN last year,bought a 3ds+some games(which also contained MH3G[played since tri])

With 4 coming,and the fact that I think that it will be insta-released online,can someone help me on how to buy credits on the 3ds jpn store,please>
There is no video on youtube....
Sure.

In fact, unlike the PS3, you DO NOT need a Japanese credit card to purchase points. Even better, it's JUST EXACTLY like the US/EU 3DS purchases points.

So... just find a YouTube video that shows how to purchase US points with your credit card... and follow the instructions on the Japanese 3DS one.

I have been buying import games on the DS and 3DS for years now and it's very very simple and safe.

If you need more help I can make a video for it and pop it up but HONESTLY just look for one on YouTube.

Good luck and, once again, let me know how it goes and if you need further help.
@Yuki wrote:
You should wait a little until the game is released and see if it's subscription based or if it is free to play. I would also assume it is similar to that of a western 3DS so if you know the menus for that should be pretty straight forward.
I am pretty sure that anyone can download the game if they have the points. If they change it for MonHun 4 then it will be the only game on the Nintendo 3DS store that will be different... so I don't think it will be.

As for subscription... that would only be for online play. 'THAT', I will agree, is up in the air as of now but I have not read anything on the Japanese sites or Famitsu about it being pay-to-play like Tri was in Japan.

But to download and play the game? That's gonna just cost the purchase fee. I plan on doing it myself day-one of its release.
Back to top Go down
http://youcanplaythis.com/
dcj91x
Fatalis

Thank you Points : 284

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: (JPN 3DS users)Help me please   Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:36 pm

^ Since it is now Nintendo servers with MH3U and will be with MH4 as well it will be unlikely that there is a subscription for online play in Japan... As there is not one for MH3U.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (JPN 3DS users)Help me please   Today at 6:16 pm

Back to top Go down

(JPN 3DS users)Help me please
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1