Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!

MH4Ultimate releases this Friday, February 13th!

Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter information and General Talk

Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
What's hunting you?

Share | 

Hunters! What else do you play that's like MH?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Volke
Aptonoth

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Hunters! What else do you play that's like MH?    Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

Getting a thread going here on what everyone plays besides Monster Hunter that's kinda like MH. I use kinda loosely.

Me?

Dark Souls - enemy and boss fights require learning their movements. Different weapons and armor make combat even deeper.

Fire Emblem: Awakening (Radiant Dawn is the best hehe) - No hunting, but grinding, and specialized units.

WoW - This game just reminds me of WoW. Haven't played in years, too much dedication needed to keep up with friends.

Final Fantasy 12 - When you start, no, this game is nothing like MH. Once you've leveled up and have freedom, however, this game is a lot like monster hunter. They have special quests for hunting rare game (some only appear when it rains, others quests require an all female party for a rare monster to appear). Then there's the rare loot you get from some of the quests. Hands down my favorite FF ever. If you check the forums on this game they are still very much active.

And now it's your turn! Games do not have to be identical to MH. Just games that you feel are similar in one way or the other.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Guild Adventure
Yian Garuga

Thank you Points : 6

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Hunters! What else do you play that's like MH?    Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:20 am

White Knight Chronicles, i think it's somehow similar, also Gods eater burts, it's like Mh but somehow futuristic, although i never finnished any of the two :/
Back to top Go down
http://guildadventure.deviantart.com
pumpkinslayer
Cephalos

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): UK

PostSubject: Re: Hunters! What else do you play that's like MH?    Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:40 pm

@Guild Adventure wrote:
White Knight Chronicles, i think it's somehow similar, also Gods eater burts, it's like Mh but somehow futuristic, although i never finished any of the two :/
I have heard of white knight chronicles, and I have god eater burst, I have to say god eater burst, even though it looks similar, is REALLY DIFFERENT, the game-play is just different in every way and there is no armor, no where near as much depth, but a very good story line!
Back to top Go down
Vortiene
Lao-Shan Lung

Thank you Points : 281

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Canada

PostSubject: Re: Hunters! What else do you play that's like MH?    Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:01 pm

isnt lost planet hunting huge monsters?
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Vortiene
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunters! What else do you play that's like MH?    Today at 3:35 pm

Back to top Go down

Hunters! What else do you play that's like MH?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2