Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunters! What else do you play that's like MH?  - Page 2 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunters! What else do you play that's like MH?  - Page 2 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunters! What else do you play that's like MH?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Volke
Aptonoth
Volke

Thank you Points : 0

Hunters! What else do you play that's like MH?  - Page 2 Empty
PostHunters! What else do you play that's like MH?

Getting a thread going here on what everyone plays besides Monster Hunter that's kinda like MH. I use kinda loosely.

Me?

Dark Souls - enemy and boss fights require learning their movements. Different weapons and armor make combat even deeper.

Fire Emblem: Awakening (Radiant Dawn is the best hehe) - No hunting, but grinding, and specialized units.

WoW - This game just reminds me of WoW. Haven't played in years, too much dedication needed to keep up with friends.

Final Fantasy 12 - When you start, no, this game is nothing like MH. Once you've leveled up and have freedom, however, this game is a lot like monster hunter. They have special quests for hunting rare game (some only appear when it rains, others quests require an all female party for a rare monster to appear). Then there's the rare loot you get from some of the quests. Hands down my favorite FF ever. If you check the forums on this game they are still very much active.

And now it's your turn! Games do not have to be identical to MH. Just games that you feel are similar in one way or the other.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Hunters! What else do you play that's like MH? :: Comments

Guild Adventure
Re: Hunters! What else do you play that's like MH?
Post Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:20 am by Guild Adventure
White Knight Chronicles, i think it's somehow similar, also Gods eater burts, it's like Mh but somehow futuristic, although i never finnished any of the two :/
pumpkinslayer
Post Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:40 pm by pumpkinslayer
Guild Adventure wrote:
White Knight Chronicles, i think it's somehow similar, also Gods eater burts, it's like Mh but somehow futuristic, although i never finished any of the two :/
I have heard of white knight chronicles, and I have god eater burst, I have to say god eater burst, even though it looks similar, is REALLY DIFFERENT, the game-play is just different in every way and there is no armor, no where near as much depth, but a very good story line!
Post Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:01 pm by Guest
isnt lost planet hunting huge monsters?

Hunters! What else do you play that's like MH?

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2