Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Schezar - New here Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Schezar - New here Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Schezar - New here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Schezar
Kelbi
Schezar

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 'Murica

Schezar - New here Empty
PostSchezar - New here

I've been playing Monster Hunter since it was first brought over on the PS2. I can honestly say that since then its been one of the very few games i would do almost anything to play, including purchasing a Wii U purely for the game. Its just sitting there collecting dust until next week... I've played all of them that were brought to the states, MH, all the freedoms, MH3, was hoping to get portable 3rd HD for the PS3, but this will do. I've spent the last few days planning out the weapons and armor i'll be going after.

Little more about me, I work for NCSOFT, do renn faires, and am currently in the planning stages for a sheet metal and leather replica of the rathalos armor set. Thanks for taking the time to read this. See ya out there.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Schezar - New here :: Comments

Will
Re: Schezar - New here
Post Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:49 am by Will
Welcome to the forum, I do hope you enjoy your stay and have fun.

Also I demand you keep us (Or at least me) up to date on the sheet metal rathalos armor, sounds freaking sweeeeeeeet.
Schezar
Post Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:04 am by Schezar
after i get it out of the planning stages and start with fabrication I'll post pictures somewhere and link 'em, could be a while though. :D
Xzen
Post Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:11 am by Xzen
Welcome. =)
A Drunk Ninja
Post Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:53 pm by A Drunk Ninja
Welcome! I'm jealous of your Monster Hunter experience, MHTri was my first MH experience. I'm really excited for MH3U but it will be a while before I get a WiiU. /sad/

That armor set sounds awesome. Please keep us updated on your progress!
Guild Adventure
Post Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:58 pm by Guild Adventure
wasn't the Draconic armor in Lineage 2 already a replica of the Rathalos armor? xD
Schezar
Post Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:29 pm by Schezar
hahaha i guess it kinda sorta was, i meant in life though, not for one of the games :p
Post  by Sponsored content

Schezar - New here

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunter Wiki Forum :: Start Here: Welcome to the MHWikiForum :: Member Introduction and Announcements-
Jump to: