Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Can you install some game data onto internal drive? Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Can you install some game data onto internal drive? Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can you install some game data onto internal drive?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gladia
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 1

Can you install some game data onto internal drive? Empty
PostSubject: Can you install some game data onto internal drive?   Can you install some game data onto internal drive? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 9:48 pm

Hi all, really looking forward to the game this week.

Does anyone know if there's any option to install some game data onto the hard drive please? I've seen that video of load time comparison, but it didn't specificy whether the disc version also installed some data onto the hard drive or if that's even possible.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Hawkfriend
Jaggi
Hawkfriend

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Can you install some game data onto internal drive?   Can you install some game data onto internal drive? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 9:53 pm

By game data, do you mean the actual games? or do you mean Game saves? DLC? all of the above?
Back to top Go down
Gladia
Kelbi

PostSubject: Re: Can you install some game data onto internal drive?   Can you install some game data onto internal drive? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 9:56 pm

Data from the actual game disc, for example on alot of PS3/PSP games you could install some of the game data from the disc to speed up loading time.
Back to top Go down
Jader7777
Cephalos
Jader7777

Thank you Points : 2

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Can you install some game data onto internal drive?   Can you install some game data onto internal drive? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 12:34 am

Nintendo mentioned something about this before the launch of the WiiU, however I haven't figured out how to do it on my WiiU yet.

I do know that downloaded games can be stored on either internal or external memory.

There will be a big software update to the WiiU in April. I'm guessing that's when we'll see more functionality.
Back to top Go down
Gladia
Kelbi

PostSubject: Re: Can you install some game data onto internal drive?   Can you install some game data onto internal drive? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 1:07 am

Ok thanks, I guess there isnt an option in the japanese version of the game itself to install data onto the system memory. I was thinking of getting the downloadable version but it costs more since most shops are willing to offer quite good discounts up to 30% off RRP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you install some game data onto internal drive?   Can you install some game data onto internal drive? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can you install some game data onto internal drive?
Page 1 of 1