Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 2 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 2 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style

Go down 
+98
X Kitsune X
Amaku
Tomderdepp
A Drunk Ninja
Verity19
ViralN9
Crypt96
Kitahari
Lucas
Secun
Cambell
LOKI
MHWF
Myra the Sark
Tarath
Un-Tan
SovereignCoffee
bird157
Quentin
Step
Big Boss
Phazon Xenomorph
JFizzle
Andy124
Retoman
aninymouse
PerfectHeaD
hustyv01
AzureGreen
dcj91x
zeek
Will
Crystalis
Ataraxia
Fazermint
MetaMarx
NMH-TRI
anduin55
Applejho
chidori251
Martoboyo
Animated_Shadow
kama
Yamatsu
TheLaw
Archie
Craeme
Darklinghunter
bill_the_noob
Gilgames
Sai_
Enkidu
2d6
Sephastus
evahnulahm
Ultimate Jaggi
Snagglux
elchele
Randomhunter
1bighiccup
MasterOnion
Shiera
E&Troy
Otoshimo
SonicSceptile
Edsain
Xzen
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Traiaprax
PAiN---
Shepherd
Lalo
MentalFission
GobulHunterJames
Crystaelis
Anonymin
Samochan
laoshanicrus
Tirith
Silverwind
Amnesty
Sir Tristen
Chipou
Vansair
It's meh
Akai the White Lightning
Oni Zelkami
Hawkfriend
haruno
Paralykeet
TKMT
Atalanta
RDC
Ares
Saisei
Yuki
Antari18
Roon
102 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

Thank you Points : 63

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:40 am

First topic message reminder :

I need King's Frills but I am getting none, Capture or Kill it doesn't matter. I'm happy to see that the desire censor still works overtime to not give you what you want in this game. :D
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Paralykeet
Melynx
Paralykeet

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 4:29 am

Gets Plesioth or Lagiacrus onto land... One of my Shakalakas Dung Bomb it. Every. Freakin. Time.
Back to top Go down
Silverwind
Yian Kut-Ku
Silverwind

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Canada

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 4:46 am

Dear Plesioth
I @#$%!@# hate you you piece of #$%!! Stop changing areas so #$%%Q@ often!! You got to that area five $%@!@# seconds ago you dumb $%#$!! Why are you @#%^# leaving the water just after you @#$%#@ jumped into it! Gawd!!
Sincerly, the one who was murdering you all day today.
P.S. #$@# your tail swipes, make me resort to a shield that can't block your water beam or dodge it without only being able to reach your legs. Seriously.
And yes, Plesioth has spent only five seconds in another area before going back... well, maybe ten or fifteen seconds, but it was right away.
Back to top Go down
Tirith
Bnahabra
Tirith

Thank you Points : 3

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:30 am

try gunning against plesi, he's easy. /yes/
Back to top Go down
Amnesty
Bnahabra
Amnesty

Thank you Points : 5

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:30 am

Vansair wrote:
Amnesty wrote:
Carapaces. SO DAMN AWKWARD TO GET.
Hate farming rathian for 'em.

Oh, and duramboros tailcase? seen 2 ALL my life, i break it, and then break it off. and still, NOTHING

i have about 20 of those. Funny i can get those like crazy but a plate...no lol

Damn desire sensor!!!
Back to top Go down
Ares
Seregios
Ares

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:38 am

It wouldn't be monster hunter if we didn't bitch about plesioth a little...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AresTheAwesome?feature=mhsn
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:51 am

Silverwind wrote:
Dear Plesioth
I @#$%!@# hate you you piece of #$%!! Stop changing areas so #$%%Q@ often!! You got to that area five $%@!@# seconds ago you dumb $%#$!! Why are you @#%^# leaving the water just after you @#$%#@ jumped into it! Gawd!!
P.S. #$@# your tail swipes, make me resort to a shield that can't block your water beam or dodge it without only being able to reach your legs. Seriously.
And yes, Plesioth has spent only five seconds in another area before going back... well, maybe ten or fifteen seconds, but it was right away.

Oh lol, at least you can follow him in the water when he switches areas. In Freedom Unite you had to run from one area to the other and sonic bomb him out out the water. Annoying thing it'd do is go to one area and the moment you entered it would go back to the other area. Not fun when you can't jump right in with it.
Back to top Go down
Amnesty
Bnahabra
Amnesty

Thank you Points : 5

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 9:02 am

Roon wrote:
Silverwind wrote:
Dear Plesioth

Oh lol, at least you can follow him in the water when he switches areas. In Freedom Unite you had to run from one area to the other and sonic bomb him out out the water. Annoying thing it'd do is go to one area and the moment you entered it would go back to the other area. Not fun when you can't jump right in with it.

Still doesn't make it any more fun :P I've always prefered him on land, except that stupid WIDE hitbox hip check he does, in the water he just doesn't SIT STILLLLLLLLL
Back to top Go down
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 9:33 am

Hmmm...I think I'm going to polish up my bow skills for Plessy then or better yet use a Gunlance on it. I have my mind set on making the Lagi Gunlance. That way I have a shield and shellings too. Just need one Lagi tail.
Back to top Go down
laoshanicrus
Najarala
laoshanicrus

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): the pickle jar

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 9:48 am

Got rustshard.....got rare 3 bowgun....IS NOT GUNNER!!! DESIRE SENSOR WHYYYYY
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

Thank you Points : 20

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:03 am

i have no major issues I think my only complaint and a big one but not game breaking are needing items the guild card hunters get without knowing anyone with the game in a 10 mile radius as a 3DS user
Back to top Go down
Samochan
Seltas Queen
Samochan

Thank you Points : 37

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:42 am

Pretty much the droprate of certain items is ridiculously low.

Anyone else trying to make the bhanabra armor? No? Good. Don't.

You need like 3 wings per armour piece and per quest you might as well get one wing from carves... that is, if you get to damn carve when those bastards decide to fly to inacessible area. Doesn't matter if you manage to carve everything, wings just dont drop from carves. And forget quest rewards, I dunno what they did, but wings seem like a super rare drop there too. Boyfriend farmed stuff for two hours using bow with poison coating (which btw doesn't always poison em either) and as many poison smoke bombs as he could make and ragequit after wasting those two hours.

Another is vivid feathers from peco. The droprate is a whopping 9% from carves and 12% from cap rewards and low from breaks as well. I didn't expect an easy monster to have drop rates akin to friggin plates on this game. Good luck grinding stuff like upgrades to peco's bow and stuff like that. :/

Also... waaaaaah I don't own 3ds, I have to do with my bf's which he's playing right now prolly. *cries*

Also arzuros was piss easy, I capped him in 3,5 minutes with dual swords with chief scythes which I had used ONCE before going into the quest. Smacked his back with duals in demon and buffed form for sometime and he was already limping when I was done with him. *blink* The most problems I had was with camera lol, still not used to having the stick on the side and not below for easier access nor having to press zr twice to turn to monster.

Back to top Go down
Ares
Seregios
Ares

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 12:03 pm

Why is it so hard to tell if people are in quests or just afk in the port?
Back to top Go down
Anonymin
Melynx
Anonymin

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3DS/WiiU

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 12:20 pm

^This

Why is there no indicator.
Back to top Go down
Ares
Seregios
Ares

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 12:27 pm

Anonymin wrote:
^This

Why is there no indicator.

Seriously, before I found out that there wasnt one, I thought that either my Internet sucked and I wasn't seeing them, or they were just being dicks... Eventually I learned the truth though.
Back to top Go down
Paralykeet
Melynx
Paralykeet

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:17 pm

Dear Plesioth,
When I heard you were going to get retooled for G3, I was excited, honestly. But if I can be frank, you're sitll just a big dumb fish- Granted now you're a stupid fish that I can smack on when you're under water, and you don't have loltastic hitboxes anymore. Beg Capcom to give you some interesting new behavior or interaction. or to polish your kit like they did with the Raths and Diablos so that you don't always practically kill yourself while I smash any stupid weapon into you. You're the piscine wyvern! You shouldn't be this much of a pushover to hunt.
-Sincerely, Paralykeet
Back to top Go down
Crystaelis
Aptonoth
Crystaelis

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:34 pm

*Takes deep breath*

My god, Brachydios is hard.....was on a roll with LR quests and even the HR3 quests, then comes Brachydios's HR4 urgent; this is the guild one, people. Felt I could get his longsword more quickly by getting to his guild counterpart.

My equipment: Yukumo Sky set and the Barbarian Blade. Same set that rather easily dispatched all the HR3 key quest monsters effectively.

Took me THREE tries to finally kill the *****. Broke everything, yet ALSO got screwed over by the rewards!! I'm just lucky I BARELY got most of the materials to make the longsword; just need the ores and....more mystery slime.............
Back to top Go down
Paralykeet
Melynx
Paralykeet

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 1:00 am

Crystaelis wrote:
*Takes deep breath*

My god, Brachydios is hard.....was on a roll with LR quests and even the HR3 quests, then comes Brachydios's HR4 urgent; this is the guild one, people. Felt I could get his longsword more quickly by getting to his guild counterpart.

My equipment: Yukumo Sky set and the Barbarian Blade. Same set that rather easily dispatched all the HR3 key quest monsters effectively.

Took me THREE tries to finally kill the *****. Broke everything, yet ALSO got screwed over by the rewards!! I'm just lucky I BARELY got most of the materials to make the longsword; just need the ores and....more mystery slime.............

You should have made the Plesioth variant from the Thunderclap tree. BB can't be upgraded to Sharq without Glacial Agnaktor, and Blue sharpness is a huge bonus. If I might inquire though, what was your Shakalaka/Prep/Armor setup?
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

Thank you Points : 20

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:06 am

I keep getting rubies and plates from azure los yet only gotten one tail T.T I don't need your plates and rubies just your tail >.< 4 azure los... 3 rubies 3 plates 1 tail x.x
Back to top Go down
GobulHunterJames
Kecha Wacha
GobulHunterJames

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): UK

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:33 am

Amnesty wrote:
Carapaces. SO DAMN AWKWARD TO GET.
Hate farming rathian for 'em.

Oh, and duramboros tailcase? seen 2 ALL my life, i break it, and then break it off. and still, NOTHING
You know after you break the tail once you can mine it to get tailcases after it does the jump into air attack.
Speaking of Duramboros, the first time I fought it, it just wouldn't die. 50 minutes spent smacking it with my Hunting Horn, that upgraded gong one. And then I got the Wroggi Longsword, it died in 17 mins.
Is the Duram just weak to poison or am I horrible with hunting horns?
Back to top Go down
Crystaelis
Aptonoth
Crystaelis

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:39 am

Paralykeet wrote:

You should have made the Plesioth variant from the Thunderclap tree. BB can't be upgraded to Sharq without Glacial Agnaktor, and Blue sharpness is a huge bonus. If I might inquire though, what was your Shakalaka/Prep/Armor setup?

Both of them were set up to deploy shock traps and inflict poison. Neither one of them were able to do so, since Brachydios's attacks have a long range once you make it enraged, and they kept running into the slime deposits and towards me. Getting sent flying repeatedly just because the two runts blew up near me! On my third (and final) try at Brachydios, I got blown up a dozen times, with only 3 of those moments being bashed by the monster!

My Yukumo Sky set isn't gemmed for anything yet, mostly since I'm not sure what I want on it, I don't have a decent charm yet, and the set only has 4 slots. It does have Divine Blessing which seemed to trigger almost constantly in the battles, along with Speed Sharpening.

Item wise? Potions, Mega Potions, Mega Dash Juices, Max Potions, Ancient Potion, Lifepowders, materials for more Lifepowders, 5 Flash bombs (only 2 worked...), Shock Trap, materials for more traps, Herbs, Whetstones.........yeah. Walked out with only 2 potions left...

I know I need a better weapon and better armor. If I had gotten 4 more mystery slimes, I'd be in a better position for making the Dios Katana. I am tempted to bring out a Greatsword; they always seem to decimate monsters I struggle against with a Longsword.
Back to top Go down
Paralykeet
Melynx
Paralykeet

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:52 pm

Did anybody else notice that the Royal Ludroth has been lifting? I used to think if I looked in the Yellow Pages and looked for "pushover" I'd see a picture of R. Ludroth, but now it actually fights back.
Back to top Go down
GobulHunterJames
Kecha Wacha
GobulHunterJames

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): UK

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 7:10 am

I always hated fighting Royal Ludroths...
I find them harder to dodge than even the Lagiacrus.
Back to top Go down
MentalFission
Kelbi
MentalFission

Thank you Points : 3

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:05 am

Gigginox is absolutely refusing to drop its Revolting Piels or whatever they are. That, and it's deciding to stay on the walls/ceilings and/or roaring every 5 seconds. I never really did enjoy fighting this thing.
Back to top Go down
Ares
Seregios
Ares

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:29 am

MentalFission wrote:
Gigginox is absolutely refusing to drop its Revolting Piels or whatever they are. That, and it's deciding to stay on the walls/ceilings and/or roaring every 5 seconds. I never really did enjoy fighting this thing.

Gigginox is a much bigger pain in the ass in 3u, he was the first monster I died while fighting...
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:42 pm

I am almost up to 35 lagiacrus (around 29 High rank lagiacrus) and it refuses to drop a zaphire /no/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style
Page 2 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next