Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Great baggi. Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Great baggi. Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Great baggi.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sketchyyo
Aptonoth

Thank you Points : 0

Great baggi. Empty
PostSubject: Great baggi.   Great baggi. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:59 pm

I was reading online that he can be found in the tundra and deserted forest i was wondering if he spawns on gathering missions or does it have to be the moga village missions.

also is this a good para twin dagger upgrade tree: Twin Arcus
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

Great baggi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great baggi.   Great baggi. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 2:35 pm

he might spawn on baggi missions, he doesnt go into moga woods untill you beat his High Rank version
Back to top Go down
Sketchyyo
Aptonoth

Great baggi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great baggi.   Great baggi. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 3:36 pm

so what quest and hr level do i need to be doing to get this cause i need his hide.
Back to top Go down
Oni Zelkami
Lao-Shan Lung
Oni Zelkami

Thank you Points : 151

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Great baggi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great baggi.   Great baggi. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 3:44 pm

Offline, I believe he's either a 3 or 4 star monster. Online, you need to be HR2.
Back to top Go down
Sketchyyo
Aptonoth

Great baggi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great baggi.   Great baggi. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 3:47 pm

hmm there is no tundra missions in h2 so i dont know what mission he would come out on .
Back to top Go down
PixelP
Popo
PixelP

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

Great baggi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great baggi.   Great baggi. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 8:19 am

Sketchyyo wrote:
hmm there is no tundra missions in h2 so i dont know what mission he would come out on .

Tundra free hunt comes in the 5* village quests whilst in 4* you can only do normal quests like gathering or hunting. It's ok though because you can mine important ores like Isisium whilst doing a Great Baggi quest. Oh, I forgot to mention, Great Baggi is a 4* village quests in the Tundra and I've also heard somebody say that they usually get more rare ores on a hunting quest in the Tundra (like the Great Baggi) instead of a free hunt. There's also rumours of Old Pickaxes giving rarer ores. However, many people don't agree. Many others have heard of this rumour. And for those who do not know, the Great Baggi (I think, not sure if this is in G Rank) can inflict sleep. Well, that's all I have to say on this topic. Hope this proves useful
Back to top Go down

Great baggi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great baggi.   Great baggi. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 8:46 am

Shin Zelkami wrote:
Offline, I believe he's either a 3 or 4 star monster. Online, you need to be HR2.

3 star
Back to top Go down
TigrexVSArzuros
Kelbi
TigrexVSArzuros

Great baggi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great baggi.   Great baggi. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 7:16 pm

Actually at HR1-2 event quests there is a quest called "The Dark Demon's Sword" but it is a DLC(downloadable content) quest. Or you could talk to the Guildmaster in Tanzia and set him to; Low, Tundra, L.Monsters and the hirable hunters will want to fight the Great Baggi, Giganox, or Barioth.
Back to top Go down

Great baggi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great baggi.   Great baggi. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 8:45 pm

TigrexVSArzuros wrote:
Actually at HR1-2 event quests there is a quest called "The Dark Demon's Sword" but it is a DLC(downloadable content) quest. Or you could talk to the Guildmaster in Tanzia and set him to; Low, Tundra, L.Monsters and the hirable hunters will want to fight the Great Baggi, Giganox, or Barioth.

only a year late man
Back to top Go down
TigrexVSArzuros
Kelbi
TigrexVSArzuros

Great baggi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great baggi.   Great baggi. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 6:46 pm

Darn. Sad by vort
Back to top Go down

Great baggi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great baggi.   Great baggi. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 6:50 pm

TigrexVSArzuros wrote:
Darn. Sad by vort

No worries, right now the forums for MH3U are somewhat dead (typical when the game has been out for a year and a half)

But MH4U comes out in early 2015, so then the forums will be super active with MH discussion for that game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Great baggi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great baggi.   Great baggi. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great baggi.
Page 1 of 1