Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Glitched Ele Resist Kitchen Skills Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Glitched Ele Resist Kitchen Skills Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Glitched Ele Resist Kitchen Skills

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Saisei
Felyne
Saisei

Thank you Points : 1

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Glitched Ele Resist Kitchen Skills Empty
PostSubject: Glitched Ele Resist Kitchen Skills   Glitched Ele Resist Kitchen Skills Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 6:07 pm

Is it me, or do the elemental resist kitchen skills seem glitched? Right now, I'm using the Heaven Bread + King Truffle combo which gives 1 elemental resist and a random skill. Here's the weird part: I'm in Rathalos armor with the following stats-

Fire 15
Water 0
Ice 0
Thunder -10
Dragon -20

If I pick Fire/Water/Ice resist, it adds 3 to the previous amount. So that would be 18/3/3 respectively. But if I pick the Thunder resist, it goes from -10 to +3. That's a 13 point increase. And I've tested it too, thunder attacks from Lagiacrus are significantly weaker when used. So does anyone know if this is bad programming or intentional?

Edit: It's -20 Dragon.

Last edited by Saisei on Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Esham
Aptonoth

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Glitched Ele Resist Kitchen Skills   Glitched Ele Resist Kitchen Skills Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 6:41 pm

Maybe find a different set with a -10 and see if it always brings it to +3?

It seems it sets it to +3 or just adds 3 to the current res.

or its bugged but i suspect after the game being out for so long the japanese would have figured this out ages ago.
Back to top Go down
Jader7777
Cephalos
Jader7777

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Glitched Ele Resist Kitchen Skills   Glitched Ele Resist Kitchen Skills Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:09 am

There's an effect from food that gives resistance like we all know from Tri, however there is also a kitchen skill related to resistances.

Thundercaller
Waterbearer
Fire(something)
Icebreaker

They add some sort of other factor to your resistance; it's possible they also stop that element of blight from happening. I am bummed there doesn't seem to be a dragon version of it.
Back to top Go down
Saisei
Felyne
Saisei

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Glitched Ele Resist Kitchen Skills   Glitched Ele Resist Kitchen Skills Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 3:39 pm

Jader7777 wrote:
There's an effect from food that gives resistance like we all know from Tri, however there is also a kitchen skill related to resistances.

Thundercaller
Waterbearer
Fire(something)
Icebreaker

They add some sort of other factor to your resistance; it's possible they also stop that element of blight from happening. I am bummed there doesn't seem to be a dragon version of it.

These were the skills I was referring to. They seem to give certain armors an immense benefit, seeing as it totally wipes out a weakness.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Glitched Ele Resist Kitchen Skills   Glitched Ele Resist Kitchen Skills Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 3:45 pm

It's a new thing in 3U.. or I think P3rd had it as well or something like it for the springs. Not a glitch.

Depending on your kitchens level and the food you choose you can get the skills you want and health or whatever almost all the time. The Bradygames Guide actually lists all the combinations.

I almost always get the health +30, defence and Samina boost as well as a daily skill and an Elemental skill depending on where I hunt.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glitched Ele Resist Kitchen Skills   Glitched Ele Resist Kitchen Skills Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glitched Ele Resist Kitchen Skills
Page 1 of 1