Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!

Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter information and General Talk

Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Monster Hunter XX (Double Cross) for 3DS

Share | 

Do you feel you conquered MHTri? How so??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
elchele
Rhenoplos

Thank you Points : 2

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Do you feel you conquered MHTri? How so??   Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:00 pm

I just want to know how far people went.
Has for me i think i did:
1. Did all the offline and Online quest.
2. Got all the hammers and spears (my 2 fav weapons) and some of the other ones.
3. Got almost all the prizes, i just dont botther with the arena ones don't know why please don't flame me becouse i don't love the arena.
4. Lastly upgraded an armor set to the top 400+ def.
5. O almost forgot i got all the furnitures for the hunter house....wait!! im still missing the prized gold sword anyone knows the nearest day to trade it? Omg!

Well aside the prized gold sword im satisfied, i was aiming to get everything even bowguns and armors but i just lost my patience when i was looking for all the rusted weapons. Do you think i aim low? should i've done more?

How about you? did you skipped stuff, did you do offline? also do you know when the trade lady will be trading the sword? <<omg i won't sleep thinking about it! /scar/
Back to top Go down
Jojozityjo
Fatalis

Thank you Points : 155

3DS friends code: 3754-8725-9197
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Do you feel you conquered MHTri? How so??   Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:00 pm

i feel accomplished on it, i got everything pretty much, everything i really wanted, even stuff i didnt but got anyway, i did every single quest, killed every monster, found unique ways to kill most monsters, even found glitches, even made amazing and wonderful friends that last far beyond the world of MH in my hunts.

I'd say i conquered it for sure, and then some ^^
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: Do you feel you conquered MHTri? How so??   Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:37 pm

I missed 2 furnitures e.e

but I got everything I wanted, met friends and made 8 gold swords for every furniture spot on the third rank house :3

I reached rank 656 and I plan on ending my run on rank 666 cause an old friend of mine was named 666 not cause I like satan or anything e.e
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang

Thank you Points : 18

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds

PostSubject: Re: Do you feel you conquered MHTri? How so??   Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:04 am

I've pretty much done everything that can be done on MH3 and my own personal goals. I may have not reached 999 but I've solo'd every event(except mega ala yet) and monster made every single piece of armor and equipment.

My characters are Yuki 483, Snow 380, Kaiko 500, Lily 167, Yukitty 51, and two others that combine to 222.

Reaching 500 was my biggest goal because I had lost all my characters leading up to kaiko so I was really happy when I reached it I know it is a number, but it is a number I worked on with my skill not through speed runs or cheap methods so I am proud of reaching hr 500.
Back to top Go down
MentalFission
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 3

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Do you feel you conquered MHTri? How so??   Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:21 am

I'm very satisfied with my time spent on Tri. I beat every quest and made every weapon in the game, so it seems pretty conquered in my opinion, though I guess that depends on your definition of it. I feel like once I've done these things, then I've basically gotten all that I can out of it.
Back to top Go down
Ares
Seregios

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Do you feel you conquered MHTri? How so??   Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:38 am

I definitely feel I conquered it I got every single weapon I cared for and more, made like 4 pairs of deviljho pants for more convenient charm switching, I solo'd jho with the Amphitrite lance, and stoned a great jaggi :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/AresTheAwesome?feature=mhsn
Lalo
Gore Magala

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: Do you feel you conquered MHTri? How so??   Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:58 pm

@Yuki wrote:
except mega ala yet

does that mean you are going to try if the event comes up? :D
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang

Thank you Points : 18

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds

PostSubject: Re: Do you feel you conquered MHTri? How so??   Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:20 pm

Yup yup hopefully everything goes well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you feel you conquered MHTri? How so??   Today at 4:23 pm

Back to top Go down

Do you feel you conquered MHTri? How so??
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1