Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Best element. Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Best element. Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Best element.

Go down 
+6
Shepherd
laoshanicrus
Atalanta
dcj91x
Anonymin
Sketchyyo
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Sketchyyo
Aptonoth

Thank you Points : 0

Best element. Empty
PostSubject: Best element.   Best element. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 5:35 pm

If you could choose one element to have on a wep (preferably ds's) what would it be cause i just made bloodwings idk if ishould hold out for soemthing better or keep upgrading on posion
Back to top Go down
Anonymin
Melynx
Anonymin

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3DS/WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Best element. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best element.   Best element. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 5:48 pm

Element depends on the monster completely, get all 5 elements if possible.

As for statuses, best is slime, get it if you don't want any challenge in the game and want to breeze through everything and prove to the community you need to resort to a broken weapon to do well, the other 3 statuses depend on playing with others. Poison if you are playing by yourself, it is the most useful, para is more useful when playing with multiple people, and sleep is only useful when doing an objective, like sleep bombing. Basically if you don't want to make 5 different element ds's, slime is the way to go since you dont even need to try with slime weapons, poison is decent too.

Last edited by Anonymin on Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

Best element. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best element.   Best element. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:03 pm

Best element: The element of suprise!
Back to top Go down
Atalanta
Rhenoplos

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Best element. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best element.   Best element. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:22 pm

dcj91x wrote:
Best element: The element of suprise!

Definitely the most effective element!
Back to top Go down
laoshanicrus
Najarala
laoshanicrus

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): the pickle jar

Best element. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best element.   Best element. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:35 pm

I'm goin for blast ds...instant badassery
Back to top Go down
Shepherd
Felyne
Shepherd

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Best element. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best element.   Best element. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:34 am

If you have Bloodwings stay there. I kept a duram poisoned the whole hunt, poisoned nox 4x, and am averaging 8min on solo hunts (volvi set with AUL). When you figure how much damage poison does and the constant application, it gets a bit crazy. I plan on using primarily poison, para, and slime DSs with evade, razor sharp/sharpener/handicraft, and as much AUx as I can fit.

Not saying that element DSs aren't viable but the whole point of DSs is hits per second, status effects go off constantly. I let the SnS and LS users worry about elemental damage.
Back to top Go down
Amnesty
Bnahabra
Amnesty

Thank you Points : 5

3DS friends code:

Best element. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best element.   Best element. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 1:03 pm

Anonymin wrote:
get it if you don't want any challenge in the game and want to breeze through everything and prove to the community you need to resort to a broken weapon to do well, slime is the way to go since you dont even need to try with slime weapons,

I don't understand this "hipster" style hatred on the new status? It's good, it speeds up killing time, why would you hate on something that helps you kill things quicker?

you still need to learn how to wield the weapon, and avoid dying too.
it's not as OP as people think, grow up, be a bit more open minded and just be all " slime is cool, what's wrong with following the MAINSTREAM trend and using something that works "

WHY THIS OBSESSION WITH BEING DIFFERENT AND HIPSTER.
Back to top Go down
Anonymin
Melynx
Anonymin

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3DS/WiiU

Best element. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best element.   Best element. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 3:48 pm

The reason is because the day I wrote that every person I met online was using slime, and it was pretty boring when the monster couldn't even move from the amount of flinches. Yes it is good, and does work, but it's not fun.

Of course, this is all my opinion, so I don't understand what you're getting so defensive about. "Grow up" for having an opinion? Get a grip.
Back to top Go down
Amnesty
Bnahabra
Amnesty

3DS friends code:

Best element. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best element.   Best element. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:59 pm

Anonymin wrote:
The reason is because the day I wrote that every person I met online was using slime, and it was pretty boring when the monster couldn't even move from the amount of flinches. Yes it is good, and does work, but it's not fun.

Of course, this is all my opinion, so I don't understand what you're getting so defensive about. "Grow up" for having an opinion? Get a grip.

No, it was your attitude toward it, saying to the OP, if you use it, you're a sheep following the herd and breaking the game and having no fun.

Some people may find this play style fun, yes it's obviously your opinion but you made it sound like he'd be a loser if he used it.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

Best element. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best element.   Best element. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:13 pm

^ Everyone is entitled to their opinion guy's/internet girls who are really guys. It's OK to think and see things differently, even if it does get a bit.. frustraiting (I KNOW).

Just don't get upset here if anyone dissagres with your's take it out on the Monsters.

Also, Hipster? You mean Hipchecks right.. I hate those. So many monster hip checks!!!
Back to top Go down
Amnesty
Bnahabra
Amnesty

3DS friends code:

Best element. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best element.   Best element. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:02 pm

dcj91x wrote:
^ Everyone is entitled to their opinion guy's/internet girls who are really guys. It's OK to think and see things differently, even if it does get a bit.. frustraiting (I KNOW).

Just don't get upset here if anyone dissagres with your's take it out on the Monsters.

Also, Hipster? You mean Hipchecks right.. I hate those. So many monster hip checks!!!

Fence sitter, perfect timing to drop on by ;D Yeah, just get wound up a little.
It's fine, cuz plessy played ball earlier and gave me fins.
Back to top Go down
haruno
Shagaru Magala
haruno

Thank you Points : 192

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

Best element. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best element.   Best element. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:31 pm

Alatreon weaps.

Godly sharpness + high raw + insane dragon element = most versatile and powerful weaps in game since in order for other weaps to compete they need sharp+1 which you don't need.

Non ala weaps are forced to use Helios Z gemmed with Hge, sharp+1 and B+15 assuming that you have sharpness+4 OOO. Alatreon weaps however can stick to more damage increasing armor so ala weaps = best in game by far.
Back to top Go down
Paralykeet
Melynx
Paralykeet

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

Best element. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best element.   Best element. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 5:09 pm

o___o; The Dios weapons aren't broken outside of Village. But to be fair, after Dios and Azure Rathalos, most of the HR village rolls over and asks you to rub it's belly. The worst thing it does is makes the village Jho hunt easy so that you can go into Tanzia with Vangis and talons- But in HR Tanzia (where I am atm) you're not going to get much mileage out of LBB+ damage.

Bare in mind that not being broken is by comparison to Tri's Jho and Ala weapons which had ungodly high Raw and Sharpness and made most hunting tools and weapons only novel to use.
Back to top Go down
Amnesty
Bnahabra
Amnesty

3DS friends code:

Best element. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best element.   Best element. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 8:29 pm

Paralykeet wrote:
o___o; The Dios weapons aren't broken outside of Village. But to be fair, after Dios and Azure Rathalos, most of the HR village rolls over and asks you to rub it's belly. The worst thing it does is makes the village Jho hunt easy so that you can go into Tanzia with Vangis and talons- But in HR Tanzia (where I am atm) you're not going to get much mileage out of LBB+ damage.

Bare in mind that not being broken is by comparison to Tri's Jho and Ala weapons which had ungodly high Raw and Sharpness and made most hunting tools and weapons only novel to use.

I'm at HR5 with first level Dios dual blades, me and a friend just did the ivory lag, took it down in 10 minutes. O_o
Back to top Go down
Paralykeet
Melynx
Paralykeet

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

Best element. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best element.   Best element. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 8:30 pm

Amnesty wrote:
Paralykeet wrote:

I'm at HR5 with first level Dios dual blades, me and a friend just did the ivory lag, took it down in 10 minutes. O_o

O__o Ivory Lag is a challenge?
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

Best element. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best element.   Best element. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 8:42 pm

Paralykeet wrote:

oh that ivory lag, I mean lag was already a challange and then in comes in ivory o.o

man I don't want to know how many FPS I will be playing against the ivory lag o_o

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Paralykeet
Melynx
Paralykeet

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

Best element. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best element.   Best element. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:21 pm

Lalo wrote:
Paralykeet wrote:

oh that ivory lag, I mean lag was already a challange and then in comes in ivory o.o

man I don't want to know how many FPS I will be playing against the ivory lag o_o

Spoiler:

I see whatchya did there :D
Back to top Go down
Amnesty
Bnahabra
Amnesty

3DS friends code:

Best element. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best element.   Best element. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 6:36 am

Paralykeet wrote:
Amnesty wrote:
Paralykeet wrote:

I wasnt expecting it to take 10 mintes =/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Best element. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best element.   Best element. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best element.
Page 1 of 1