Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
How was your first Brachydios like? - Page 3 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
How was your first Brachydios like? - Page 3 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How was your first Brachydios like?

Go down 
+44
Animated_Shadow
Chai
superhoodie17
St. Huck
MHAEL
It's meh
Faluwen
Spiritlord
juniglee
Unit33
Superowl
Otoshimo
Dross
DaniChi
E&Troy
Koma
sakura808
Tirith
GobulHunterJames
PixelP
Alice
Darklinghunter
TKMT
Akai the White Lightning
Antari18
Crystaelis
Yamatsu
pumpkinslayer
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Snagglux
Andy124
Arkenaw
Sketchyyo
Ultimate Jaggi
laoshanicrus
Paralykeet
Silverwind
haruno
Ares
dcj91x
Saisei
Lalo
PAiN---
Sai_
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sai_
Seltas Queen
Sai_

Thank you Points : 19

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): U.S.A

How was your first Brachydios like? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: How was your first Brachydios like?   How was your first Brachydios like? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Mine went horrid. I was using Barbarian Sharq and it took me 36 minutes to kill him. I used up all my potions and died twice, but I broke all his parts and cut his tail and got myself a gem Yes by vort

I started using Plesioth DS and managed to get 15 minute kills.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
St. Huck
Felyne
St. Huck

Thank you Points : 16

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: How was your first Brachydios like?   How was your first Brachydios like? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:13 pm

Went in blind and hammering, carted 2x in the first 5 minutes but then got in the rhythm of it and capped around the 20 minute mark. Been having a blast farming him (no pun intended) and it's become one of my fav hunts. He's definitely one to punish those who are greedy with their hits lol
Back to top Go down
superhoodie17
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: How was your first Brachydios like?   How was your first Brachydios like? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 2:13 pm

It was just this day that I got to fight him. I am a Hunting Horn user and it took me about 40 mins to put him down especially when he is enraged (I'm just swinging one at a time, pretty hard), I used up all my Mega potions, have about 2 potions left. I find it hard to just capture him though. I'm now enjoying Dios Horn, Slime element is really good Yes by vort
Back to top Go down
laoshanicrus
Najarala
laoshanicrus

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): the pickle jar

PostSubject: Re: How was your first Brachydios like?   How was your first Brachydios like? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 3:53 pm

I hunted him for the first time today...went suckish...but I capped him,then did itagain and did great....made his ds...not looking foreward to farming him...also I used fang hammer echo....dat blue sharp
Back to top Go down
Chai
Gore Magala
Chai

Thank you Points : 64

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: How was your first Brachydios like?   How was your first Brachydios like? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 5:08 am

Went in very cautiously and took him out in 43 minutes with a not very good SnS. Managed to scrape through without any carts, only using 5 potions and 14 whetstones (really should've upgraded that SnS first...). Fun fight overall, will hopefully kill him faster next time.
Back to top Go down
Animated_Shadow
Aptonoth
Animated_Shadow

PostSubject: Re: How was your first Brachydios like?   How was your first Brachydios like? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 2:03 pm

30 minutes with the plessy gunlance, an intense[i] 30 minutes. Only took a kill and a cap to forge my slime hammer though!

This game is starting to get real interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://ninetyninepercentgaming.wordpress.com/
Amnesty
Bnahabra
Amnesty

Thank you Points : 5

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: How was your first Brachydios like?   How was your first Brachydios like? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 2:43 pm

I was surprised, he was smaller then I thought Sad by vort

But his aggressiveness and pure brutality was awesome challenge.
He would just not leave you a chance to heal or sharpen.
Took plessy dual swords, and he died in just over 10 minutes.
Was fun watching him and learning how much of a troll he can be.
and i loved his music!
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: How was your first Brachydios like?   How was your first Brachydios like? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 4:46 pm

Well.. a bit slow but finally fought Yoshi last night.

Here's how it went.. Using my bow I exausted him real quick, he kept attacking me but I dodged... His blast radius though is horindus. I ran and rolled from it but still got hit no matter which direction I went. About 15 minutes in he kept leaving the area every time I entered. Broke his horn with Blast arc but apparently it doesn't stop his ground beam... about 30 minutes in He blasts me, jumps on me and my life is at a sliver, I run for it into the other area.. right before I get there Kyamba runs up beside me... and explodes!

Yoshi doesn't take me out but Kyamba does? Seriously that stupid &^$%#%&*. I go back set a trap and capture him right off. (Yoshi not Kyamba.. I kicked him)

After the battle I checked my Guild Card.. For Chacha it states "Massive attack Count!" For Kyamba it said "Rarely died" which means he stayed dead the whole battle except the one time he lived long enough to kill me.
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: How was your first Brachydios like?   How was your first Brachydios like? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 5:23 pm

dcj91x wrote:
Well.. a bit slow but finally fought Yoshi last night.

Here's how it went.. Using my bow I exausted him real quick, he kept attacking me but I dodged... His blast radius though is horindus. I ran and rolled from it but still got hit no matter which direction I went. About 15 minutes in he kept leaving the area every time I entered. Broke his horn with Blast arc but apparently it doesn't stop his ground beam... about 30 minutes in He blasts me, jumps on me and my life is at a sliver, I run for it into the other area.. right before I get there Kyamba runs up beside me... and explodes!

Yoshi doesn't take me out but Kyamba does? Seriously that stupid &^$%#%&*. I go back set a trap and capture him right off. (Yoshi not Kyamba.. I kicked him)

After the battle I checked my Guild Card.. For Chacha it states "Massive attack Count!" For Kyamba it said "Rarely died" which means he stayed dead the whole battle except the one time he lived long enough to kill me.

Pretty epic "First time experience" if I do say so myself. Ah Kayamba, the friendly suicide bomber... Although I've never been killed by him. :D
Back to top Go down
SDUpthegrove
Kelbi
SDUpthegrove

PostSubject: Re: How was your first Brachydios like?   How was your first Brachydios like? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:34 pm

Took me about 35 minutes to kill with Ludroth SA (upgraded) and I still almost failed. But on the third time I got a gem /yes/
Back to top Go down
necrogriphyn
Popo
necrogriphyn

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri

PostSubject: Re: How was your first Brachydios like?   How was your first Brachydios like? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 9:34 am

let me start off buy saying, I DESPISE BRACHYDIOS!! It made me Rage Quit!!!! It was the Brachy x2 Urgent, I helped four other hunters and had no problem. But the moment I did it, it was failure af ter failure af ter failure, so i decided to start "Operation Upgrade". A week later I went back and murdered the two of them as well as got a Gem and Pallium, that i might never use.
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

Thank you Points : 16

3DS friends code: 0619-6394-9770
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America

PostSubject: Re: How was your first Brachydios like?   How was your first Brachydios like? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 10:59 am

My first time was the very first one you're allowed to face in the tavern quests. My younger brother had been playing for a few months already when I finally decided to actually start playing the game (June), so he was fine with showing me this new monster.
When we went in, I was warned of two things: slime and rage. I still used the long sword then (don't remember which one I had, sorry), so its speed wasn't an issue to me. If I was slimed, I went straight to rolling around to get it off so it wouldn't pound me with an explosion. Following our plan, if it raged, which I was told meant "it turns yelllow" everywhere it's green, I ran as fast as my character could to the nearest exit from that area and didn't return until he told me it had calmed. With the armor I had, I got curious at one point and learned the hard way that raged hits from Brachy hurt ">.>
I don't remember if I ever carted, but I do know my brother didn't and we won. He even decided to let me make the full armor set with him helping me, which I still have (just 'cause). I'll admit, it was actually pretty fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How was your first Brachydios like?   How was your first Brachydios like? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How was your first Brachydios like?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3