Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
So I got a problem.. Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
So I got a problem.. Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So I got a problem..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Samochan
Seltas Queen
Samochan

Thank you Points : 37

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

So I got a problem.. Empty
PostSubject: So I got a problem..   So I got a problem.. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:31 pm

I have a char on my bf's N3D save and we'd like to play together.

Problem is, crapcom and ninty decided that I cannot synchronize a character into wiiu but the whole save file, so effectively only one person may be able to play on said file. Or something like that.

I do not have N3D or wiiu on my own either, but I would love to play with my bf and my friends... just this once damnit. Bf might get wiiu in the future and my buddies are getting theirs as well, is it possible to somehow get past the synchronization limitations or something akin to that?
Back to top Go down
Ares
Seregios
Ares

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: So I got a problem..   So I got a problem.. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:50 pm

I don't think there is atm, I had hoped it would work so that you could move a character back an forth between the 3ds and wiiu while another existing file stays on one, but unfortunately, this is not the case. So I practically have the 3ds version to my brother -.-
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AresTheAwesome?feature=mhsn
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

Thank you Points : 32

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: So I got a problem..   So I got a problem.. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:33 pm

Chiming in a little late. Hopefully you haven't done anything drastic, but here is, I believe, your solution:

On the WiiU, make a seperate account. Each account has seperate saves for all the games being played. When you want to play your version of MH3U, switch to that account, and play.

On the 3DS, download the transfer tool, and transfer your file to the WiiU under the new account. The 3DS will be empty of a save file, so when you are ready to play on the 3DS again, just open the transfer tool on the 3DS again, and transfer your file over.

When you want to play with your friend(s), just have the WiiU player make the multi user room, and you and your friends join in.

Anytime down the line that you want to play on the WiiU, just switch to your account and transfer the file to the WiiU and so on.

Good Hunting to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I got a problem..   So I got a problem.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I got a problem..
Page 1 of 1