Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!

Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter information and General Talk

Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Monster Hunter XX (Double Cross) for 3DS

Share | 

Monster Bone L - Beginner's Guide

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PixelP
Popo

Thank you Points : 1

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Monster Bone L - Beginner's Guide   Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:52 pm

BEGINNERS GUIDE TO COLLECTING MONSTER BONE L!

First, here is the link to my previous guide - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Now then, for those who are in desperate need of some Monster Bone L, have no fear for I know the solution to your problem! Remember, this is for beginners, so this will only work quickly for beginners.

First of all, I'm just going to tell you the beginning monsters that will yield these bones you require! Rathian and Barroth. Barroth is a monster in the 3* Village quests, but will only give you the Monster Bone L in the HR 1 Guild quest. Rathian also gives Monster Bone L in the HR 1 Guild quest but I am still unaware of her Village quest rewards...

Now, Barroth is the easiest of the two, so I recommend targeting him/her first (unaware of gender) and then go after Rathian. If you capture Barroth, you will have a higher chance of getting the bone but if you kill him, your chance will lower. This is the same with most monsters, and I think the same with Rathian.

Well, this was my guide on getting Monster Bone L. Hope this helped! But before you go, here is another tip on getting a different type and rarer type of bone!

If you are in need of any Monster Bone+, just hunt or capture Rathian in the HR 1 Guild quest.
Back to top Go down

Monster Bone L - Beginner's Guide
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1