Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
The new Event Quest Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
The new Event Quest Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The new Event Quest

Go down 
+2
Arkenaw
Anonymin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymin
Melynx
Anonymin

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3DS/WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

The new Event Quest Empty
PostSubject: The new Event Quest   The new Event Quest Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:28 pm

Wasn't it supposed to give a switch axe, dual blade and cha-cha mask according to the japanese one? When I finished it all I was able to make was the sinister saints. Super disappointment. A angel and reaper dual blade would have been awesome, and maybe a reaper hoodie for cha-cha.

Source: http://mh3gsd.jimdo.com/event-quests-mh3g/
Back to top Go down
Arkenaw
Rhenoplos
Arkenaw

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: The new Event Quest   The new Event Quest Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:34 pm

No. You only get one item per event quest.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitch.tv/arkenaw#
Silverwind
Yian Kut-Ku
Silverwind

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Canada

PostSubject: Re: The new Event Quest   The new Event Quest Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 2:19 pm

^^^^
Flooded forest free for all let you get shadow shades, black leather jackets, and the leather pants from it's items. Just pointing that out.
OT: I know as much as OP does about the new event quest...
Back to top Go down
Arkenaw
Rhenoplos
Arkenaw

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The new Event Quest   The new Event Quest Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 2:25 pm

Oh really? Well I just assumed since that's how it worked previously. Also, sinister saints is the counterpart to Slashfox, not Pirate-J, so that might be why.

Nevermind, I just looked it up. Well, I guess I don't know anything after all lol.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The new Event Quest   The new Event Quest Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 2:26 pm

^ Yes, in MH3U it is possible to forge multiple items from even quests...

Anonymin, You may not have gotten all the items you need to unlock everything depending on howmany times you did the quests or what other things you have hunted..
Back to top Go down
elchele
Rhenoplos
elchele

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri

PostSubject: Re: The new Event Quest   The new Event Quest Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 2:34 pm

dcj91x wrote:
^ Yes, in MH3U it is possible to forge multiple items from even quests...

Anonymin, You may not have gotten all the items you need to unlock everything depending on howmany times you did the quests or what other things you have hunted..
Has DCJ says, for example the very first quest you can make a gunlance or lance or both if you do it multiple times (wich i did), also remember to carve bullfangos near the head to get more chances to get bullfango heads<<<really weird how this still works sinche the psp games rofl or is it just my luck?
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: The new Event Quest   The new Event Quest Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:41 pm

I just hope that the fire lance that you got from blood sport on tri is now a gunlance
Back to top Go down
elchele
Rhenoplos
elchele

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The new Event Quest   The new Event Quest Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:45 pm

Lalo wrote:
I just hope that the fire lance that you got from blood sport on tri is now a gunlance
Sorry to desapoint you but it's still a lance.
But you can make a gun lance now and it's really nice, i can't wait to upgrade it but i need some A Los parts and it does not get fire atribute. Still it was easy to make the lance and gunlance and with it you can practicly own the game until hr village quests.
I just didn't used it much becouse i wanted to go dual blades most of the time. still wyvern fire in the face always reaaaaallly great.
Back to top Go down
Arkenaw
Rhenoplos
Arkenaw

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The new Event Quest   The new Event Quest Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:33 pm

Also, it seems the list of Japanese events doesn't apply to English. The egg quest gives an item to get a meat mask.
Back to top Go down
Anonymin
Melynx
Anonymin

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The new Event Quest   The new Event Quest Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:28 pm

dcj91x wrote:
Anonymin, You may not have gotten all the items you need to unlock everything depending on how many times you did the quests or what other things you have hunted..

Unless they use rare lagi/narga or dire miralis parts they should be up there. Getting one of the tickets should unlock all event weapons. This also kinda confirms that its just the sinister saints: http://mh3gsd.jimdo.com/event-quests-mh3u-1/

But they don't have this meat mask from the egg quest so I don't know how accurate it is. I guess like Arkenaw said, the japanese events might have different rewards from english. Maybe they will give the dual swords and cha-cha mask for this in previous japanese quests that had no rewards.

Still going to farm this quest to hell even if I don't like the reward, got 2 los rubies and zinogre jasper on my first run.
Back to top Go down
elchele
Rhenoplos
elchele

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The new Event Quest   The new Event Quest Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:31 pm

You can make the chakalakas dual blades by getting chum chum tickets. Thats the one you are refering to? I get them randomly by a cat in the port. Already got 2 need 1 more also some keen bones? those are weird i got 1 by killing a high rank royal ludoroth
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The new Event Quest   The new Event Quest Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:50 am

Actually a bit of what Ark is saying applies greatly.. Looking more into it appears that not only are a lot of the "Event Quest Items" reskinned, but several of the quests you get the rewards for them from have been shuffled around and possibly... mmm, mix/matched a bit.

For example:

The current quest out for the meat mask Kebab-boo was originally the Sgt. Frog mask in Japan.

In japan it was:

ケロロ軍曹・偵察任務

Goal: Hunt a Gobul

Time Limit: 50 min.

Reward: 5600z

Contract Fee: 560z

Terms: None

Special Reward: ケロロ小隊入隊証

Unlocks: ケロロフェイク (Cha-Cha mask)

The new Event Quest Image

Here in the west with the mask having been reskinned and the same abilities it's:

Island Egg Hunt

Goal: Deliver 3 Wyvern Eggs

Time Limit: 50 min.

Reward: 3000z

Contract Fee: 300z

Terms: None

Special Reward: Exquisite Meat

Unlocks: Kebab-boo (Cha-Cha mask)

The new Event Quest Image

So, I guess at this point.. we have to really wait and find out on everything as they release it....

Also, just my opinion.. but I really like the meat mask better..

Anonymin: I will also probably start updating the forums calendar to reflect the DLC dates... that site is a good one for a lot of the stuff already out, I noticed it a day or so ago. But for stuff coming up the in Game information is still best.. Just no pictures.

Back to top Go down
elchele
Rhenoplos
elchele

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The new Event Quest   The new Event Quest Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:18 am

Yep yesterday i went and talk to junior and he had already the request for the meat mask, even though i don't remember him telling me "Your little friend cho cho asked me to post a request" rofl jr never gets the name right is that hard to remember???
Back to top Go down
Anonymin
Melynx
Anonymin

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The new Event Quest   The new Event Quest Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 1:24 pm

elchele wrote:
You can make the chakalakas dual blades by getting chum chum tickets. Thats the one you are refering to? I get them randomly by a cat in the port. Already got 2 need 1 more also some keen bones? those are weird i got 1 by killing a high rank royal ludoroth

The Shakalaka scarecrows are the same in both, you get chum-chum tickets when your shakalakas grow more chummy. You can see their chum meter in the stats.
Back to top Go down
elchele
Rhenoplos
elchele

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The new Event Quest   The new Event Quest Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 1:45 pm

Yea, but this tickets are random to get like the voucher tickets, becouse i just level up my chum chum and i went to the port and the cat didn't had anything for me.
Also i supose it has a chum chum limit, after you lvl your chum chum to the max do you still get tickets?.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new Event Quest   The new Event Quest Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 2:03 pm

elchele wrote:
Lalo wrote:
Sorry to desapoint you but it's still a lance.
But you can make a gun lance now and it's really nice, i can't wait to upgrade it but i need some A Los parts and it does not get fire atribute. Still it was easy to make the lance and gunlance and with it you can practicly own the game until hr village quests.
I just didn't used it much becouse i wanted to go dual blades most of the time. still wyvern fire in the face always reaaaaallly great.

its a lance that looks like a gun and a gunlance that looks like a lance.

I think that's pretty cool! :P

The new Event Quest Image lance

The new Event Quest Image gunlance
Back to top Go down
Anonymin
Melynx
Anonymin

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The new Event Quest   The new Event Quest Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 4:27 pm

elchele wrote:
Yea, but this tickets are random to get like the voucher tickets, becouse i just level up my chum chum and i went to the port and the cat didn't had anything for me.
Also i supose it has a chum chum limit, after you lvl your chum chum to the max do you still get tickets?.

Yes, you just need to keep questing with both of your shakas together and you will get more tickets eventually. My chum level is max but I still get tickets every now and again.
Back to top Go down
elchele
Rhenoplos
elchele

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The new Event Quest   The new Event Quest Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 6:19 pm

Anonymin wrote:
elchele wrote:

Yes, you just need to keep questing with both of your shakas together and you will get more tickets eventually. My chum level is max but I still get tickets every now and again.
Cool thanks, yep my chakas are always with me, i love when they take a fireball hit for me and don't get that much damage i want their armor hahaah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new Event Quest   The new Event Quest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new Event Quest
Page 1 of 1