Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Wyvern Stone Help! Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Wyvern Stone Help! Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wyvern Stone Help!

Go down 
+5
Sai_
enemy61390
E&Troy
PAiN---
sivad
9 posters
AuthorMessage
sivad
Kelbi
sivad

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Wyvern Stone Help! Empty
PostSubject: Wyvern Stone Help!   Wyvern Stone Help! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 4:35 pm

Hey guys, I need any sort of advice for Tri Ultimate on how to get a wyvern stone. I have hunted countless High Rank Qurupeco and Royal Ludroth and also about 100 other monsters online and I cant get a single one.

Anything that has worked for you guys would help.
Back to top Go down
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

Wyvern Stone Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Stone Help!   Wyvern Stone Help! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 4:39 pm

Ice agnaktor drops a lot if u can break it's parts. I usually break its beak, tail, and arms, and always get a wyvern stone, ive even gotten 3 in quest from rewards. Earlier today I also carved on from Plesioth. Keep hunting and best of luck!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/757PAiN?feature=watch
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

Wyvern Stone Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Stone Help!   Wyvern Stone Help! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 5:43 pm

My brother and I did the 3 Plesioth quest in the port. It requires having HR 3, but has to be posted by an HR 4 person, since you get it from the 4 star quests. Also, the quest itself doesn't come automatically after reaching the 4 star quests. You have to do the plain Plesi first. Anyway, that quest seemed to be the easiest when I was doing the 4 star quests.
Back to top Go down
enemy61390
Felyne
enemy61390

Wyvern Stone Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Stone Help!   Wyvern Stone Help! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 7:21 pm

E&Troy wrote:
My brother and I did the 3 Plesioth quest in the port. It requires having HR 3, but has to be posted by an HR 4 person, since you get it from the 4 star quests. Also, the quest itself doesn't come automatically after reaching the 4 star quests. You have to do the plain Plesi first. Anyway, that quest seemed to be the easiest when I was doing the 4 star quests.

^ this x 2
Back to top Go down
Sai_
Seltas Queen
Sai_

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): U.S.A

Wyvern Stone Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Stone Help!   Wyvern Stone Help! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 7:31 pm

Most monsters drop a wyvern stone that don't have their own precious material like Rathalos Ruby. Just hunt monsters with tails, cut it, carve, and then capture the monster for increased wyvern stone chance. I already have 18 wyvern stones.
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

Wyvern Stone Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Stone Help!   Wyvern Stone Help! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 7:38 pm

Getting one shouldn't be that hard, when you get to high rank on the village the game just throws wyvern stones at you, plesioth and sand barioth gave me like 6 each
Back to top Go down
sivad
Kelbi
sivad

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Wyvern Stone Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Stone Help!   Wyvern Stone Help! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 7:49 pm

Thank you guys for the speedy replies. But I guess I just have the worst luck with the stones cause I have literally hunted over 100 monsters, mostly high rank and have only gotten one stone. I actually see a lot of people complaining about los and ian plates and I get them pretty often. So I guess it is what it is.
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

Wyvern Stone Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Stone Help!   Wyvern Stone Help! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:55 pm

sivad wrote:
Thank you guys for the speedy replies. But I guess I just have the worst luck with the stones cause I have literally hunted over 100 monsters, mostly high rank and have only gotten one stone. I actually see a lot of people complaining about los and ian plates and I get them pretty often. So I guess it is what it is.

Yep. And what you are experiencing is the "desire censor," which gives you anything BUT what you need.
Back to top Go down
HaBa912
Aptonoth
HaBa912

Wyvern Stone Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Stone Help!   Wyvern Stone Help! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 5:45 pm

I thought they were easy to get in this...I got loads of them, still haven't needed them to anything really. But for me, Plesioth has given few from body carves and one or two from rewards. (Notice I've hunted it about 10 times now, still pretty good rate imo). Just do those high rank quests, you should be able to get some. Change monsters you hunt for variation, so it doesn't become boring /yes/ .
Back to top Go down
Akai the White Lightning
Gore Magala
Akai the White Lightning

Thank you Points : 56

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Canada

Wyvern Stone Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Stone Help!   Wyvern Stone Help! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 6:41 am

Plesioth and Baleful Noxy seem to give me wyvern stones with ease.
Back to top Go down
laoshanicrus
Najarala
laoshanicrus

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): the pickle jar

Wyvern Stone Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Stone Help!   Wyvern Stone Help! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:08 am

3 days...no stones....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wyvern Stone Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Stone Help!   Wyvern Stone Help! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wyvern Stone Help!
Page 1 of 1