Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Alatreon: How do you feel now after beating it? Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Alatreon: How do you feel now after beating it? Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alatreon: How do you feel now after beating it?

Go down 
+2
haruno
Sai_
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sai_
Seltas Queen
Sai_

Thank you Points : 19

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): U.S.A

Alatreon: How do you feel now after beating it? Empty
PostSubject: Alatreon: How do you feel now after beating it?   Alatreon: How do you feel now after beating it? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 10:28 pm

The first time took me 20 mins with hammer but it went alright.

Now today, I gunned it using full Azure Rathalos and Abyssal Lagiacrus HBG... Hohoho, the battle may have been 30 minutes, but it was the most fun I've had. The best part, Cha Cha finished it off with a slime explosion in midair! Funniest death by far. I feel like a gunning hero, never have i felt such intensity while gunning, I died once but hardly used potions. Alatreon seems to be resistant to bowguns cause he kept getting barraged by bullets.
Back to top Go down
haruno
Shagaru Magala
haruno

Thank you Points : 192

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Alatreon: How do you feel now after beating it?   Alatreon: How do you feel now after beating it? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:11 pm

Indifferent. Considering a killed around 50ish in p3rd I was already well adjusted to it's "new" movesets that and the ballista binder made his flight mode a joke. I used great incaedeus + rath soul + might seed. Overall it's slightly harder than in p3rd because stinger isn't a god tier skill anymore but still easy.

Got like 3 webbing from my first run though rofl.
Back to top Go down
kama
Seltas Queen
kama

Thank you Points : 14

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Alatreon: How do you feel now after beating it?   Alatreon: How do you feel now after beating it? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 11:23 am

I lance it and it took 25mins on my first try. manage to sever it tail for the two carve but his air cramp is still a hassle imo.
Back to top Go down
enemy61390
Felyne
enemy61390

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Alatreon: How do you feel now after beating it?   Alatreon: How do you feel now after beating it? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 12:51 pm

Just tried for my first time with arc valanga bow (bari) and full g-rank narga armor gemmed for focus/evade ext/eva+2/sneak. Used 70 power coatings, all ballista, 40 c.range coating, slept bombed him twice with lbb+. Broke both horns, and timed up. was frustrating for sure. And now for another go, think ill try melee this time..
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Alatreon: How do you feel now after beating it?   Alatreon: How do you feel now after beating it? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 2:04 pm

My first runs went horrible. I was using a lance the first few times, and always triple carted. My mistake was not taking Mega Dash Juice. I'd always be blocking it's moves because I move so slow so I can't avoid them with my weapon out. Well, I always lost all of my stamina and then he'd kill me. Finally I switched to Plesioth DS. That went a bit better, but I still lost.

Finally, I brought out the kelbi bow. I beat him in about 25 minutes with two carts. I did him again later with the kelbi bow and it took my about 30 minutes, but I did break his horns and got a Skypiercer. I needed two tails so I went and brought out my Plesioth DS (which were not fully upgraded, and didn't have very much damage) and got his tail, and actually beat him. With only one cart too. Took me about 38 minutes however.

Later, my brother told me of the ultimate food boost to eat before fighting him. (my blademaster armor I was wearing was the H. Jhen armor, with -35 fire, -10 thunder, and - 15 dragon) It gives Dragon Res. "L" as well as the food skills; Firestarter, Thundercaller, and Icebreaker. When I get both Firestarter and Thundercaller, My Fire Res. goes from -35 to 3, and my thunder Res. goes from -10, to 3. My dragon Res. even goes from -15 to -5. That really helped me out.
Back to top Go down
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Alatreon: How do you feel now after beating it?   Alatreon: How do you feel now after beating it? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 3:57 pm

Felt pretty good. First kill was with Kelbi Bow for the lulz, then I went back with Plesi Aquablade and wrecked. Immediately after made a tail farming set and made his Lance and Greatsword. Just need his G-Rank peices for upgrades ^.^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/757PAiN?feature=watch
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alatreon: How do you feel now after beating it?   Alatreon: How do you feel now after beating it? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alatreon: How do you feel now after beating it?
Page 1 of 1