Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Brachy Armor/Weapons Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Brachy Armor/Weapons Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brachy Armor/Weapons

Go down 
+3
evahnulahm
Amnesty
necrogriphyn
7 posters
AuthorMessage
necrogriphyn
Popo
necrogriphyn

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Brachy Armor/Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Brachy Armor/Weapons   Brachy Armor/Weapons Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:00 am

Am i the only one Anti Brachy??? I was hunting with a party over the weekend and these hunters just disrespected an Agnaktor with those weapons with in 5 min. Now dont get me wrong I can appreciate a quick hunt every now and then but this was just.....wrong LOL. But seriously, it seems that Brachy A/W are all I see after 3 star quests.
Back to top Go down
Amnesty
Bnahabra
Amnesty

Thank you Points : 5

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU

PostSubject: Re: Brachy Armor/Weapons   Brachy Armor/Weapons Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:10 am

I had a similar thread discussing thre Kelbi Bow.

https://mhwiki.forumotion.net/t9743-why-so-much-hate-kelbi-bow
Back to top Go down
necrogriphyn
Popo
necrogriphyn

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Brachy Armor/Weapons   Brachy Armor/Weapons Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:33 am

I have read the link and point taken. Im not hating on them at all, its like its the only thing i see
Back to top Go down
Amnesty
Bnahabra
Amnesty

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Brachy Armor/Weapons   Brachy Armor/Weapons Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:45 am

I get that,

But how does that affect you? I don't really look at other peoples weapons and go " Oh damn " I'm just like, 3 slime? sweet, kelbi bow here I come ,and I get my bits and exp quicker then most,

Why would I complain at that? ^^
Back to top Go down
necrogriphyn
Popo
necrogriphyn

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Brachy Armor/Weapons   Brachy Armor/Weapons Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:53 am

Sometimes i dont get to break the Monster apart and dont get what I went shopping for. LOL, Im being a big baby over this!! LMFAO!!! XD
Back to top Go down
evahnulahm
Seltas
evahnulahm

Thank you Points : 18

3DS friends code: 0276-0576-8464
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Brachy Armor/Weapons   Brachy Armor/Weapons Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 11:44 am

Its a good point about not getting the breaks due to too fast killing Yes by vort I was grinding through the low rank online with some higher rank people and while we breezed through it we almost never got more than 1 break and almost never got tail cuts. Something to be said for using level appropriate gear when you need certain bits.

My perfect example is Lagi offline Low rank where i was using the 1st Banderlance level lance and i could break everything get the tail cut and he would start limping almost right after for the cap. Got my horns and stuff real quick Yes by vort
Back to top Go down
Ataraxia
Rajang
Ataraxia

Thank you Points : 33

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: Brachy Armor/Weapons   Brachy Armor/Weapons Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 12:38 pm

^ You wouldn't have to use level appropriate gear though... just anything that isn't Blast/Slime/Whatever.
Back to top Go down
Amnesty
Bnahabra
Amnesty

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Brachy Armor/Weapons   Brachy Armor/Weapons Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 1:03 pm

Part breaker is a helpful skill, I have it on my set and aside frmo tails? everything gets broken when using slime.
Back to top Go down
Chagrilled
Chagrilled

Thank you Points : 34

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): UK

PostSubject: Re: Brachy Armor/Weapons   Brachy Armor/Weapons Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 1:49 pm

if anything slime breaks parts faster than an equal damage/dps/whatever weapon. all dem explosions @_@
Back to top Go down
Sai_
Seltas Queen
Sai_

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Brachy Armor/Weapons   Brachy Armor/Weapons Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:39 pm

Well, I'll tell you that I was gunning with normal lv3 ammo, another was gunning with lv2 ammo, another was rapid firing crag, and we had a DS user with lighting element. We were doing the dual Stygian Zinogre G Rank quest and completed it within 4 minutes. Are you anti-bowgun now? Or anti-DS? All Brachydios weapons are too hyped. As far as I see, slime isn't as OP as people make it to be. All the runs that portray slime as OP are the organized speed runs. Slime is just as good as if you were using an elemental appropriate weapon, not to mention the explosions' blast radius becomes smaller with each application. As long as you use a weapon to its full potential, you'd be doing more damage than a slime weapon. It's all about skill here, really. Brachydios weapons have bad purple sharpness, and their raw is alright, but elemental weapons are statistically better. I'd prefer non-Brachydios weapons any day, but that doesn't mean I'm against it. Brachydios weapons are just competetors with elemental weapons.
Back to top Go down
haruno
Shagaru Magala
haruno

Thank you Points : 192

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: Brachy Armor/Weapons   Brachy Armor/Weapons Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:49 pm

Heroics with proper element in the hands of a skilled player outdamages heroics with slime by a large margin
Back to top Go down
Amnesty
Bnahabra
Amnesty

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Brachy Armor/Weapons   Brachy Armor/Weapons Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 7:32 am

Of course if you pit organised runs of slime vs element with things like heroics etc, then something that isn't 100% in it's application ( slime ) is going to lose out to something with constant damage.

" not to mention the explosions' blast radius becomes smaller with each application "
Everythings broken by the time it gets really small anyway ^^

If you mix slime and gunning, then it's godly, saw a vid, ( couldnt find th elink ) but 2 kelbi bow + 2 gunners, took out uragaan, rathalos, and a diablos or something similar in about 6-7 minutes?
Back to top Go down
Sai_
Seltas Queen
Sai_

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Brachy Armor/Weapons   Brachy Armor/Weapons Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 7:54 am

That's nothing special. Quests with more than one monster have significantly reduced health. A group I was in took out a G Rank Black Diablos within 4 minutes, but the double Black Diablos took us slightly less than. that.
Back to top Go down
Amnesty
Bnahabra
Amnesty

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Brachy Armor/Weapons   Brachy Armor/Weapons Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 7:56 am

Sai_ wrote:
That's nothing special. Quests with more than one monster have significantly reduced health. A group I was in took out a G Rank Black Diablos within 4 minutes, but the double Black Diablos took us slightly less than. that.

I'm aware, but it still was very impressively organized and timed to perfection.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brachy Armor/Weapons   Brachy Armor/Weapons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brachy Armor/Weapons
Page 1 of 1