Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
City Hall for MH3U Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
City Hall for MH3U Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

City Hall for MH3U

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
evahnulahm
Seltas
evahnulahm

Thank you Points : 18

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 0276-0576-8464
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

City Hall for MH3U Empty
PostSubject: City Hall for MH3U   City Hall for MH3U Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 11:25 am

I think we need a city hall or the like for MH3U. I plan on being on for several hours tonight from around 5-830 EST and I am HR3 and looking to finish off some of those quest and move up to HR4. I am open to hunting just about anything thought as i need lots of mats. Plesioth, Brachydios, Lagi are good targets but as i said I am not picky. Let me know if you will be on and want to do some questing together.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU

City Hall for MH3U Empty
PostSubject: Re: City Hall for MH3U   City Hall for MH3U Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 11:31 am

^ you don't pay much attention do you?

https://mhwiki.forumotion.net/f1-mh3u-meet-up-and-play

Read section guidelines for full explanation.

New name to include both offline and online but still does what the old city halls use to do and more.
Back to top Go down
evahnulahm
Seltas
evahnulahm

Thank you Points : 18

3DS friends code: 0276-0576-8464
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations

City Hall for MH3U Empty
PostSubject: Re: City Hall for MH3U   City Hall for MH3U Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 11:39 am

Gotta love how every response is generally a bit snarky and rude, but i did look at that section and what I saw at the very top was the following...

The "Meet up and Play" area for MH3U is for 3DS local play events set ups. You must follow safety Guidelines to post in this section and "Title Formating" for your topic or it will be subject for editing or removal by staff without Warning. This is for legal and safety reasons.

Key being for 3DS local play event setups, nothing about getting together over the normal network so i didnt feel like that was the place. Maybe you should read it and change it if it should be used for both?
Back to top Go down
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

City Hall for MH3U Empty
PostSubject: Re: City Hall for MH3U   City Hall for MH3U Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 3:01 pm

Actually, it does talk about online play, and has been since that thread was made.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/757PAiN?feature=watch
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

3DS friends code:

City Hall for MH3U Empty
PostSubject: Re: City Hall for MH3U   City Hall for MH3U Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:53 am

evahnulahm wrote:
Gotta love how every response is generally a bit snarky and rude, but i did look at that section and what I saw at the very top was the following...

The "Meet up and Play" area for MH3U is for 3DS local play events set ups. You must follow safety Guidelines to post in this section and "Title Formating" for your topic or it will be subject for editing or removal by staff without Warning. This is for legal and safety reasons.

Key being for 3DS local play event setups, nothing about getting together over the normal network so i didnt feel like that was the place. Maybe you should read it and change it if it should be used for both?

Actually it wasn't snarjy or rude, mostly dissapointed.

As PAiN stated and as it says it has been for both local event "Meet Up's" and ONLINE "Meet Up's" from the start and is explained pretty well. Also if you look at the posts already there the !Online! play requests are at top and in the title of each post so it's not mistaken with local events or anything.

I apopligize if you took it any other way than it was intended but the service is there for you to use and to requests and inform others of your play schedule.

As far as reading it.. I'm pretty sure I have and what is writen if you read the full information is:

If you are just looking for someone to play online with outside of using the WiiU features:

Title:

!Online play! (you may also add you forum name to the title)

You can also add what you are hunting after !Online play!. Though !Online play is requiered and your forum name is sugested as well as only having ONE POST PER PERSON FOR ONLINE PLAY AND ONE POST FOR 3DS LOCATION. You can update your title each time you Hunt something new and are looking for new people to hunt with.. For example.

!Online Play! Huntine G. Jaggi- MHWF

each time I post in the section the newest post will appear first letting people know that that is the most current hunt I am on. Later on I can change the original title to state:

!Online Play! Huntine G. Baggi- MHWF

and the next post I make will be the top post and the first one everybody sees first.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

City Hall for MH3U Empty
PostSubject: Re: City Hall for MH3U   City Hall for MH3U Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

City Hall for MH3U
Page 1 of 1