Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
The Legend of Zelda: A link to the past 2 - Page 2 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
The Legend of Zelda: A link to the past 2 - Page 2 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Legend of Zelda: A link to the past 2

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GobulHunterJames
Kecha Wacha
GobulHunterJames

Thank you Points : 1

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): UK

The Legend of Zelda: A link to the past 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostThe Legend of Zelda: A link to the past 2

You read that right, Nintendo is making a sequel to The Legend of Zelda: A link to the past! :D
Classic Link is back! The brown haired one with brown sleeves! (the light in this image still makes his hair look blonde.)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

The Legend of Zelda: A link to the past 2 :: Comments

Re: The Legend of Zelda: A link to the past 2
Post Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:11 pm by Guest
Randomhunter wrote:
Nintendo and there "new and imaginative epic awesome imagination of cool ideas and new things" naaah lets release another mario party or zelda or something thats not remotely new or imaginative at all...ever...for YEARS.

Gettin sick of nintendo and there crap. i loved zelda games but come on there is a limit.

i hate when people hate stuff just because they can see similarities between things

oh it looks like LTTP, must be HORRIBLE because it is made in a similar manner to an amazing game...

yeah good conclusion...

the reason they dont do new things is because hypocrites like you people DONT BUY IT. If a million people bought F-Zero GX, a really fresh and awesome racer with a realllly competitive feel, they may have made another F-zero game by now, but nooooooooooooo! If a million people bought chrono trigger DS, there might be a sequel to it like there deserves to be....but noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Ataraxia
Post Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:11 am by Ataraxia
R.I.P FZero... Greatest racing game I've ever played. /versad/
pumpkinslayer
Post Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:20 pm by pumpkinslayer
Ataraxia wrote:
R.I.P FZero... Greatest racing game I've ever played. /versad/
NO, IT ISN'T DEAD YET, WE CAN REVIVE IT, I KNOW WE CAN!
Randomhunter
Post Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:26 pm by Randomhunter
Vortiene wrote:
Randomhunter wrote:
Nintendo and there "new and imaginative epic awesome imagination of cool ideas and new things" naaah lets release another mario party or zelda or something thats not remotely new or imaginative at all...ever...for YEARS.

Gettin sick of nintendo and there crap. i loved zelda games but come on there is a limit.

i hate when people hate stuff just because they can see similarities between things

oh it looks like LTTP, must be HORRIBLE because it is made in a similar manner to an amazing game...

yeah good conclusion...

the reason they dont do new things is because hypocrites like you people DONT BUY IT. If a million people bought F-Zero GX, a really fresh and awesome racer with a realllly competitive feel, they may have made another F-zero game by now, but nooooooooooooo! If a million people bought chrono trigger DS, there might be a sequel to it like there deserves to be....but noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Oh sure im a hypocrit, thats why i bought Dragons Dogma. A NEW IP! and because of people like me who bought the new IP they are making Dragons Dogma 2! and so far from the videos i seen it looks great.
Post Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:28 pm by Guest
then they make dragons dogma 3 and you complain about how they don't make new titles again
pumpkinslayer
Post Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:31 am by pumpkinslayer
Vortiene wrote:
then they make dragons dogma 3 and you complain about how they don't make new titles again
Is dragons dogma for PC? It looks interesting but I can't find it on steam.

Last edited by pumpkinslayer on Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Randomhunter
Post Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:51 am by Randomhunter
For me all games stop at 3...you cant make anything better than 1..then you hope for 2 being better., 3 is make or break ending. no 4..cuz then its just milking it dry.

They used the zelda name way more than 4. WAAAY MORE.

Also you are not happy that i helped in the making of dragons dogma 2? you complain about everything. i help make a sequal by buying a new ip..you still not happy. god dam no pleasing you eh?
Post Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:24 am by Guest
good attempt, but nothing doing
RDC
Post Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:42 pm by RDC
Randomhunter wrote:
For me all games stop at 3...you cant make anything better than 1..then you hope for 2 being better., 3 is make or break ending. no 4..cuz then its just milking it dry.

Also you are not happy that i helped in the making of dragons dogma 2? you complain about everything. i help make a sequal by buying a new ip..you still not happy. god dam no pleasing you eh?

Your number choice seems rather arbitrary. As long as a sequel fits into the world that the original is in, then why shouldn't there be more than three. If the game is bad, then it doesn't matter where it is in the timeline. The Super Mario series is the perfect example. The Galaxy games are briiliant and critcally acclaimed. They fit in the world of the original with the updated technology and gameplay. Why should merely attaching a number to the game invalidate it?
Yuki
Post Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:26 pm by Yuki
Randomhunter wrote:

All I have to say is, why are you playing Monster hunter?

Monster Hunter, Monster Hunter G, Monster Hunter Freedom, Monster Hunter 2 Dos, Monster Hunter Frontier, Monster Hunter freedom 2, Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Monster Hunter 3 Tri, Monster Hunter Portable 3rd, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, and last but not least Monster Hunter 4.

If you want to complain about a series look at Monster Hunter you like it right? Other people like zelda as well. You have no right to complain about a series milking it's name without doing a little research on yours especially if you are part of one of those online communities.

Oh let's not forget to mention Monster Hunter online recently announced and all the spin offs.

Randomhunter
Post Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:56 pm by Randomhunter
Why play monster hunter? because in England we only got MH Tri and MH3U. thats 2 games (im not sure about any before that) i played tri and loved it. thats 1! MH3U looks to be better than tri! thats 2!

List all the MH series you want. i only ever played Tri because its only what England got. also never owned a ps2 or ps3 so i dont know if any arrived on them.
Will
Post Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:04 pm by Will
Randomhunter wrote:
Why play monster hunter? because in England we only got MH Tri and MH3U. thats 2 games (im not sure about any before that) i played tri and loved it. thats 1! MH3U looks to be better than tri! thats 2!

List all the MH series you want. i only ever played Tri because its only what England got. also never owned a ps2 or ps3 so i dont know if any arrived on them.
Pretty sure you guys got MH1/MHF/MHF2/MHFU so uhhhhhhh yeah.
RDC
Post Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:52 pm by RDC
Randomhunter wrote:

This justifies the continued use of the same material. There are many gamers out there that their first game in a series will be a sequel.
PAiN---
Post Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:10 pm by PAiN---
Randomhunter wrote:

I know a handful of people from England that have been playinh MH since MH came out, all released in England.
pumpkinslayer
Post Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:20 am by pumpkinslayer
Randomhunter wrote:

That is the most stupid and arrogant thing I have ever heard, zelda OoT is number 5 I believe, and that is the best game of all time, while the first 2 were actually not that good.
monster hunter (in english) has MH1, MHF, MHF2, MHFU, MH3, MH3U, MHO and MH4 (last 2 not released yet) I believe I go all of them, correct me if i'm wrong, but as far as I know, they have improved in terms of like, everything with each iteration.
now lets look at mario, there are 1-2 3D console marios every gen, the only one being below a masterpiece was mario sunshine, mario galaxy 1 and 2 are arguably the best ones, yet they are 3 and 4 in the series?
GobulHunterJames
Post Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:55 am by GobulHunterJames
Randomhunter wrote:

As a British long time MH player I can say you're way off the 3rd gen being the first.
We have had Monster Hunter, Monster Hunter Freedom, Monster Hunter Freedom 2, Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Monster Hunter Tri and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.
Plus the iOS Monster Hunter Dynamic Hunting.

And also about game series ending at 3? Please tell me how much of a failure Final Fantasy is.
Yuki
Post Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:15 am by Yuki
Hehe. I personally could nevee get in to FF all that well only really liked 6 but mainly the grind those games were. Or in the modern installments the battle system confused me. Anywho the point I am trying to make is that it is fine to use a franchise more than once. As long as the story is different each time you play and it's interesting or the way it is played is completely different from one game to another.

My favorite game is a sequel to one of the most iconic games in the zelda franchise, The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask. To me it is the one with the most to lose it is sort of a tragedy everywhere you go someone is suffering. On top of that you have three days to save Termina from the moon crashing. Not to mention the music and how much more emotional or dark it is like the third day and night. I know I may be giving it a little too much credit but Majora's Mask to me has so much for me just on the story alone the gameplay came second to me, which is so rare because honestly zelda games are fun to play.
Yamatsu
Post Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:31 pm by Yamatsu
pumpkinslayer wrote:
monster hunter (in english) has MH1, MHF, MHF2, MHFU, MH3, MH3U, MHO and MH4 (last 2 not released yet) I believe I go all of them, correct me if i'm wrong, but as far as I know, they have improved in terms of like, everything with each iteration.
Although MH2 was Japan-only, MHF2 was a step down from MH2 🆗
pumpkinslayer
Post Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:54 pm by pumpkinslayer
Yamatsu wrote:
pumpkinslayer wrote:
Although MH2 was Japan-only, MHF2 was a step down from MH2 🆗
Well, mhf2 was portable, if it was on a console it would have been even better.
Post Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:08 pm by Guest
i'd say if there was 5 zeldas all on Wii, it would be getting old, but it's really maximum 2 zeldas per system, which sounds fine to me, because they are quite different in feel with different hardware and control.
dcj91x
Post Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:00 pm by dcj91x
.. funny you said 5 zeldas..

In the next year 4 this year one in 2014 there will be 5 Zelda games coming out all together.

On the 3DS Oracle of ages and Seasons should be out pretty soon on the eshop, then the new LttP game on the 3DS latter this year.

On the WiiU the Windwaker HD remake around the fall and then the New Zelda in 2014.

Also don't for get the hyrul historia just game out and with the virtual console hitting the WiiU this week it's likely we'll see the original zelda and link on it.

They also announced GBA games for the Gamepad Virtual gonsole so... the zelda gba games are very likely to pop up as well.
Yuki
Post Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:24 pm by Yuki
Well technically that is only one the others are just re-releases not new games all together.
Randomhunter
Post Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:07 pm by Randomhunter
What really annoys me is HD remakes of old games and expecting full price for it at stores or eShop. im talking £30-40 for wind waker HD. it sickens me.
Ultimate Jaggi
Post Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:19 pm by Ultimate Jaggi
Randomhunter wrote:
What really annoys me is HD remakes of old games and expecting full price for it at stores or eShop. im talking £30-40 for wind waker HD. it sickens me.

Then don't buy it?

Honestly, the world revolves around the sun, not you.

There are other gamers who have never played Wind Waker at all. Not to mention Nintendo's not just slapping HD on, they're remaking the game's graphics from the ground up....

It seems you're just here to complain.
Will
Post Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:31 pm by Will
Randomhunter wrote:
Yeah how DARE they expect you to pay for a game, **** THEM AMIRITE.

The Legend of Zelda: A link to the past 2

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next