Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
"_____ had a massive attack count." Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
"_____ had a massive attack count." Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"_____ had a massive attack count."

Go down 
+6
Antari18
Ataraxia
Tirith
Amnesty
TKMT
Saisei
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Saisei
Felyne
Saisei

Thank you Points : 1

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

"_____ had a massive attack count." Empty
PostSubject: "_____ had a massive attack count."   "_____ had a massive attack count." Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 6:31 pm

Finished Alatreon today and took a look at my guild card. On their it said "Kayamba had a massive attack count." Anyone know exactly what this means and the requirements to get this prompt? Or is it just like the card says and I'm looking for a more complicated answer?
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America, U.S.

PostSubject: Re: "_____ had a massive attack count."   "_____ had a massive attack count." Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:37 pm

I think it's as simple as it sounds. Your shakalaka got a lot of damage in against the Alatreon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "_____ had a massive attack count."   "_____ had a massive attack count." Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 11:13 pm

one thing i wouldnt mind is something that says what percentage of the monster's health each member of a group did so you can make it clear when you are the one carrying a group or when one person is not helping much...
Back to top Go down
Amnesty
Bnahabra
Amnesty

Thank you Points : 5

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: "_____ had a massive attack count."   "_____ had a massive attack count." Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:40 am

Vortiene wrote:
one thing i wouldnt mind is something that says what percentage of the monster's health each member of a group did so you can make it clear when you are the one carrying a group or when one person is not helping much...

And then people get singled out and it'll cause a line diffusion, they want people to randomly band together to take down a monster not measure a line of productivity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "_____ had a massive attack count."   "_____ had a massive attack count." Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:06 am

i dont want to band together with crap people though, that's the problem, and i feel like a dick for kicking people when other people think they are doing fine
Back to top Go down
Tirith
Bnahabra
Tirith

Thank you Points : 3

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: "_____ had a massive attack count."   "_____ had a massive attack count." Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 5:09 am

generally they aren't crap people as long as they aren't 3carting or standing around doing nothing.
this game isn't about killing the monster as absolutely fast as you can every time, it's about having fun killing something and overcoming that challenge... online includes the comradery of doing so with others.
the stats at the end of a mission would turn this game into an elitist e-peen fest like wow... and the game is more fun not that way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "_____ had a massive attack count."   "_____ had a massive attack count." Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 5:22 am

i guess you guys dont get what i mean then...
Back to top Go down
Tirith
Bnahabra
Tirith

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: "_____ had a massive attack count."   "_____ had a massive attack count." Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 5:42 am

i think we do, and many disagree with your views.
the game has made it this far from mh1 w/out any kind of productivity measurement devices aside from the players themselves, and it will do just fine going forward as such.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "_____ had a massive attack count."   "_____ had a massive attack count." Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 5:54 am

some of the people I see at G rank and wonder how they even got there in one piece
Back to top Go down
Ataraxia
Rajang
Ataraxia

Thank you Points : 33

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: "_____ had a massive attack count."   "_____ had a massive attack count." Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 7:14 am

By getting carried by people who should be there
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: "_____ had a massive attack count."   "_____ had a massive attack count." Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 7:45 am

Vortiene wrote:
some of the people I see at G rank and wonder how they even got there in one piece

With a "little" aid from good people who care to help rather than kick them out of the room.
Back to top Go down
http://gbforever.net

PostSubject: Re: "_____ had a massive attack count."   "_____ had a massive attack count." Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 8:03 am

Antari18 wrote:
Vortiene wrote:

With a "little" aid from good people who care to help rather than kick them out of the room.

i will help people when i go to a random room with the intention of helping, not when i want to farm stuff as quick as possible.
Back to top Go down
Tirith
Bnahabra
Tirith

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: "_____ had a massive attack count."   "_____ had a massive attack count." Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 8:17 am

just think of the baddies as a handicap... can you kill it before it kills them? =)
Back to top Go down
Jodecho
Aptonoth
Jodecho

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: "_____ had a massive attack count."   "_____ had a massive attack count." Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:05 am

though i am glad there isnt any unnecessary stat tracking in this game, i would like to see some personal stat tracking. we can see the number of missions we use certain weapons (or maybe its a percent i dont remember) but i would like to see maybe body damage charts or hit zone % type things at the end of a match, i think it would help fine tune aiming.
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: "_____ had a massive attack count."   "_____ had a massive attack count." Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:08 am

Vortiene wrote:
Antari18 wrote:
Vortiene wrote:

i will help people when i go to a random room with the intention of helping, not when i want to farm stuff as quick as possible.

I thought you're on the level that you don't need help from others with obtaining "things". If they interupt your progress, solo Port is your way.

TrollJho
Back to top Go down
Randomhunter
Rhenoplos
Randomhunter

Thank you Points : -1

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: "_____ had a massive attack count."   "_____ had a massive attack count." Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 10:44 am

Which is kinda funny cuz you get no pentalty for failing and i usual laugh if people cart.. even if we fail as long as i myself dont cart i really dont care. its a game :D
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: "_____ had a massive attack count."   "_____ had a massive attack count." Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 11:44 am

Randomhunter wrote:
Which is kinda funny cuz you get no pentalty for failing and i usual laugh if people cart.. even if we fail as long as i myself dont cart i really dont care. its a game :D

That's exactly what i think. In multiplayer all that matters is fun. Failing is not big deal as long as i'm not speedruning. Carting can be annoying in solo, because you know it's your fault that you fail not to mention you lose time, money and resources. In online you farm 4 times faster than in solo, so shouting at people and kicking them out for carting is not an option for me, sir.
Back to top Go down
Amnesty
Bnahabra
Amnesty

Thank you Points : 5

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: "_____ had a massive attack count."   "_____ had a massive attack count." Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:46 pm

I have made friends for the reason of speed running and farming fast,

other then that, I just go around merrily from room to room killing.
Back to top Go down
Grutzrul
Kelbi
Grutzrul

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: "_____ had a massive attack count."   "_____ had a massive attack count." Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:55 pm

I personally would like to be able to see my own damage % at the end of a quest.
Back to top Go down
PhilJor231
Kelbi

PostSubject: Re: "_____ had a massive attack count."   "_____ had a massive attack count." Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 1:33 pm

i like the idea of personal stats that way you can see how well your doing my fiance and her sister both play (all local play due to it being 3ds) and it would be nice to be able to compare the statsor see when one of us is really improving
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "_____ had a massive attack count."   "_____ had a massive attack count." Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"_____ had a massive attack count."
Page 1 of 1