Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Anyone else been unfairly kicked? Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Anyone else been unfairly kicked? Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone else been unfairly kicked?

Go down 
+8
E&Troy
Antari18
Atalanta
Ares
TKMT
Sephastus
Randomhunter
sivad
12 posters
AuthorMessage
sivad
Kelbi
sivad

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Anyone else been unfairly kicked? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone else been unfairly kicked?   Anyone else been unfairly kicked? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:45 pm

/mad/ Idk about you guys but I know I've experienced some people who abuse being the room creator.

I've logged about 115 hours into MH and I've been kicked 5 or 6 times for absolutely nothing. I keep my mic off for the most part, enter rooms that fit my HR and hardly ever faint. But some of the guys/gals have kicked me as soon as I enter a room or after a hunt even though I didn't faint and I more than carry my weight when it comes to fighting.

I do have a full G rank armor set from Brachydios though and I see a lot of talk around here about people having a passionate hate for that monster for some odd reason...

I'm just wondering if anyone else has experienced unfair kicking. I've created multiple rooms and have never kicked anyone before.
Back to top Go down
Randomhunter
Rhenoplos
Randomhunter

Thank you Points : -1

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else been unfairly kicked?   Anyone else been unfairly kicked? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:01 pm

Welcome to the online world of Monster hunter. give a person permission to kick and he will abuse it because humans in general have a low IQ and even lower understanding level. you could be god himself and they would kick you, simply for the fact they are d*ckheads.

Happens all the time i bet. i would not kick anyone unless they did not understand english. thats about it...and if they suck hard during a mission too.
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

Thank you Points : 32

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else been unfairly kicked?   Anyone else been unfairly kicked? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:17 pm

Been kicked, but I figure it's their loss anyways.

I can solo just about everything, and I game online for the social aspect, and the quicker completions when I want to make something specific.

Just about anyone who has dedicated any fair amount of time can tell you they have been kicked. (btw, those random "disconnects" before you head out on a quest, that is the leader kicking you out.) Getting irked about it will not solve anything. We sympathise, if its any help.

Past Low rank you see almost no HH users... tons of Kelbi-bow users, and a boatload of Longsword/DS users. Everything else is a rarity. This means that those currently playing are doing the lowest common demoninator in fighting. They pick what they believe is the easiest route, and anything else that seems to deviate from this, is grounds for a kick.

Keep playing, and if you really don't like being kicked, just be the one doing the kicking :-P
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America, U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else been unfairly kicked?   Anyone else been unfairly kicked? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 7:09 pm

Yep. Just for stepping into a port.

If they didn't want randoms in their port, they should just lock the room, is what I think when I get booted the moment I step into a port. :/
Back to top Go down
Ares
Seregios
Ares

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else been unfairly kicked?   Anyone else been unfairly kicked? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 7:25 pm

TKMT wrote:

If they didn't want randoms in their port, they should just lock the room, is what I think when I get booted the moment I step into a port. :/

I got kicked for pointing out that capturing monsters in dual quests is stupid since you don't get cap rewards from multi monster quests.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AresTheAwesome?feature=mhsn
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else been unfairly kicked?   Anyone else been unfairly kicked? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 7:51 pm

Ares wrote:
TKMT wrote:

I got kicked for pointing out that capturing monsters in dual quests is stupid since you don't get cap rewards from multi monster quests.
You do get capture rewards from dual quests...

Hell, even from triple hunts(The 3 hunts in succession, I think) you can get capture rewards.

Quests with 4 monsters(like 2 g. Jaggi and 2 volvidon) don't have capture rewards... Unless there's a chance for no capture rewards on those quests.
Back to top Go down
Ares
Seregios
Ares

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else been unfairly kicked?   Anyone else been unfairly kicked? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 7:53 pm

TKMT wrote:
Ares wrote:
TKMT wrote:

Hell, even from triple hunts(The 3 hunts in succession, I think) you can get capture rewards.

Quests with 4 monsters(like 2 g. Jaggi and 2 volvidon) don't have capture rewards... Unless there's a chance for no capture rewards on those quests.

Lolz, no you don't :p multi monster =/= cap rewards
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else been unfairly kicked?   Anyone else been unfairly kicked? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 7:57 pm

Hmm... I guess I must be fooling myself, then.

Don't see why Tri gave cap rewards for dual hunt quests and not this game.
Back to top Go down
Ares
Seregios
Ares

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else been unfairly kicked?   Anyone else been unfairly kicked? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 7:59 pm

TKMT wrote:
Hmm... I guess I must be fooling myself, then.

Don't see why Tri gave cap rewards for dual hunt quests and not this game.

Indeed, 3U followed mhp3rds formula a little more than tri as far as the technical side goes actually.
Back to top Go down
Atalanta
Rhenoplos

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else been unfairly kicked?   Anyone else been unfairly kicked? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 8:01 pm

TKMT wrote:
Ares wrote:
TKMT wrote:

Here's the rule: if you can't carve monster parts (you get megapotions instead), you can't get get cap rewards.
Back to top Go down
Ares
Seregios
Ares

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else been unfairly kicked?   Anyone else been unfairly kicked? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 8:04 pm

Atalanta wrote:
TKMT wrote:
Ares wrote:
TKMT wrote:

Here's the rule: if you can't carve monster parts (you get megapotions instead), you can't get get cap rewards.

That's not It either. I believe it was the teamworkcast episode 98 or 99 that they actually mentioned this. And seeing as they have tons of spreadsheets with damage formulas and things like this, I trust their judgement a little bit more than some guys with no statistical evidence.
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else been unfairly kicked?   Anyone else been unfairly kicked? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 8:08 pm

Here's another thing: I just did the dual Azuros quest(dual monster quest of course), didn't break any of their arms, captured one, got 3 items in the cap/break rewards section... Hmm...

Maybe I should try something bigger...

EDIT: just did the quest again and decided to not capture, just to check if the break/cap rewards were set.

They're not. I got those cap rewards in a dual monster quest... I'm confused, so I'll just go with my gut which says at least dual quests give cap rewards.
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else been unfairly kicked?   Anyone else been unfairly kicked? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 8:39 pm

Just hunted Azure Rathalos and Pink Rathian. Killed Rathian and captured los in the dual quest, only aiming for their faces.

I got a rathian ruby(lucky!) and a rathalos plate. for break, obviously... And..... what looks to be 3 Azure rathalos wings for capture.

Well my tests are returning positive, so I'll go on my way.

Later, I'll test a triple hunt quest.

I have my eye on that 3 Plesioth quest, so I'll try that later.

EDIT: I decided to do the quest again just like the dual Azuros quest, just to check if the break/cap rewards section may have had a set value. Who knows? It could've had a set reward this time around!

So... same rules applied, break faces only, this time no cap... Only a pink rath scale+ and azure rathalos scale+. No other break/cap rewards item.
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else been unfairly kicked?   Anyone else been unfairly kicked? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:31 pm

It's easy. If the quest description says "fight all large monsters" you can't get cap rewards. If it says "kill 2 azure los" you can. End of story. And yes, teamworkcast was referring to this particular quests. Not all multi-monster quests.
Back to top Go down
http://gbforever.net
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else been unfairly kicked?   Anyone else been unfairly kicked? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:39 pm

Well, just did the hunt 3 plesioth in succession quest. I only aimed for face breaks(was successful in doing so) and only aimed to capture one.

Expecting 0 or 3 break rewards in the break/cap reward box, I instead get a total of 6 items in the break/cap reward.

... Idk what to say, Ares. I'm getting cap rewards in dual quests and triple hunt quests(of the same monster).

Now I'll go gather my Plesioth heads in my break rewards.

EDIT: Thanks, Antari, but Ares said you can't get cap rewards in dual quests.

Just wanted to test it out.
Back to top Go down
Atalanta
Rhenoplos

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else been unfairly kicked?   Anyone else been unfairly kicked? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:21 am

TKMT wrote:
Well, just did the hunt 3 plesioth in succession quest. I only aimed for face breaks(was successful in doing so) and only aimed to capture one.

Expecting 0 or 3 break rewards in the break/cap reward box, I instead get a total of 6 items in the break/cap reward.

... Idk what to say, Ares. I'm getting cap rewards in dual quests and triple hunt quests(of the same monster).

Now I'll go gather my Plesioth heads in my break rewards.

EDIT: Thanks, Antari, but Ares said you can't get cap rewards in dual quests.

Just wanted to test it out.

OK, once again, since I tested a couple different quests, Antari is right.

IF the quest objective, word for word, is "Hunt all Large Monsters" - you cannot get capture rewards (and you get megapotions instead of carves). Break rewards are still active.

IF the quest objective is anything else (such as "Hunt 3 Plesioth in Succession" or "Hunt a S. Barioth and a B. Diablos"), you can get capture rewards.

Didn't help me get Gaan rubies from the "Heroes Wanted" quest. Capped 3 Gaans, just got lots of Scutes and Jaws instead. Bleh. Tupid desire sensor.

EDIT: BACK ON TOPIC:

I always wondered why when I would try to join a room, I'd almost immediately get DCed. Maybe I should host more often than join - that would show them!

Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else been unfairly kicked?   Anyone else been unfairly kicked? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 2:00 pm

Yes, I have been unfairly kicked. One time it was because I was too high of an HR. Whatever.

Also, when I'm the host, how am I supposed to kick people? I've searched pretty much everything and everywhere and haven't been able to find where to kick people.
Back to top Go down
Darklinghunter
Popo
Darklinghunter

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Europe

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else been unfairly kicked?   Anyone else been unfairly kicked? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 3:13 pm

E&Troy wrote:
Yes, I have been unfairly kicked. One time it was because I was too high of an HR. Whatever.

Also, when I'm the host, how am I supposed to kick people? I've searched pretty much everything and everywhere and haven't been able to find where to kick people.

Room Information , click on People than you get option to kick.
Back to top Go down
MGRaiden97
Cephalos
MGRaiden97

Thank you Points : 6

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else been unfairly kicked?   Anyone else been unfairly kicked? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 7:41 pm

You can kick people? HOW?

Had a HR1 join my barioth + farm room and went on a gathering quest, thus taking up a spot. kick would have been useful
Back to top Go down
Sai_
Seltas Queen
Sai_

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else been unfairly kicked?   Anyone else been unfairly kicked? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:04 pm

MGRaiden97 wrote:
You can kick people? HOW?

Had a HR1 join my barioth + farm room and went on a gathering quest, thus taking up a spot. kick would have been useful

In the tavern, go to the menu, look for the tab that says Room info, select the name and then select kick.
Back to top Go down
yakloin
Kelbi

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else been unfairly kicked?   Anyone else been unfairly kicked? Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 7:50 am

A few times. I'm not better then most players but Always do my share of work. Almost never faint and can solo most quests. IDC much really 'cause lots of rooms. But one time was really funny. Entered a room and after a Little while I hear a nerdish voice saying "No friend of mine" and got kicked..

FullSet chips/kento
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else been unfairly kicked?   Anyone else been unfairly kicked? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone else been unfairly kicked?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunter Wiki Forum :: Nintendo :: Wii U :: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate-
Jump to: