Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
DLC Problems Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
DLC Problems Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DLC Problems

Go down 
+2
Darklinghunter
E&Troy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

DLC Problems Empty
PostSubject: DLC Problems   DLC Problems Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 7:30 pm

I'm actually not having problems with the DLC itself, but with trying to get to the actual page.

When I try, it gives an error that, according to the Nintendo site, doesn't exist. I even tried typing it in a few different ways, but still no luck. It gives me the error code: "140-0026" The problem happens partway into trying to get to the page. I'm not exactly sure where, and I'll try to edit this post letting you know when the error occurs. All I know is it says it after it says I have xxx amount of quests already as well as xxx amount of titles and other stuff.

The weird thing is, I can connect online, so it's not my connection that's the problem. What's more weird is, I can, on rare occasions, get to the page. (often enough that, so far, I have been able to get all of the DLC)

I was just wondering, has anyone else had this problem, and have they been able to fix it?
Back to top Go down
Darklinghunter
Popo
Darklinghunter

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Europe

DLC Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: DLC Problems   DLC Problems Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 8:33 pm

E&Troy wrote:
I'm actually not having problems with the DLC itself, but with trying to get to the actual page.

When I try, it gives an error that, according to the Nintendo site, doesn't exist. I even tried typing it in a few different ways, but still no luck. It gives me the error code: "140-0026" The problem happens partway into trying to get to the page. I'm not exactly sure where, and I'll try to edit this post letting you know when the error occurs. All I know is it says it after it says I have xxx amount of quests already as well as xxx amount of titles and other stuff.

The weird thing is, I can connect online, so it's not my connection that's the problem. What's more weird is, I can, on rare occasions, get to the page. (often enough that, so far, I have been able to get all of the DLC)

I was just wondering, has anyone else had this problem, and have they been able to fix it?

the Error says to me "try again so often ,that i (the error) not appear again", i have the problem too, but not when i try to get on the downlaod page but if i want to join a Town sometimes random error appears and kicks me out of online , when i try again i can join same Town.
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

3DS friends code:

DLC Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: DLC Problems   DLC Problems Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:36 pm

I can play online fine. It's only the DLC page that gives the error that, according to Nintendo, doesn't exist...
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

Thank you Points : 20

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

DLC Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: DLC Problems   DLC Problems Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:11 am

Might be nintendo may be performing an update of sort preventing access to the dlc menu.
Back to top Go down
Silverwind
Yian Kut-Ku
Silverwind

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Canada

DLC Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: DLC Problems   DLC Problems Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 5:00 am

I get that when I go for every DLC quest, it usually takes luck for it to actually go through. Trying to force your way in doesn't seem to help, trying every hour or so is usually better (although try ~3times or so). I haven't tried to connect online though, I prefer solo so I haven't tried it since I thought I just had poor wifi signal to the WiiU, which is justified since I had troubles updating it when I first got it. But I got the same error messages that don't exist, same problem, but I've learned to work around it. Can't help more than the advice above I'm afraid.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

DLC Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: DLC Problems   DLC Problems Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 9:49 am

I usually download everything through the 3DS.. have never had a problem..

But then again I usually download the day after release, could it be that you are hitting it the same times af everyone else?

Also troy? How many different ways are there to do the DLC? 2 on each system I can think of one from the main menue and one from the house cat unless I am missing something, after that it's in your system memory not online.
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

3DS friends code:

DLC Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: DLC Problems   DLC Problems Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 3:44 pm

dcj91x wrote:
I usually download everything through the 3DS.. have never had a problem..

But then again I usually download the day after release, could it be that you are hitting it the same times af everyone else?

Also troy? How many different ways are there to do the DLC? 2 on each system I can think of one from the main menue and one from the house cat unless I am missing something, after that it's in your system memory not online.

Once I get the DLC, it's fine. Also, I try pretty much every day of the week, multiple times a day. Also, I highly doubt that it has anything to do with Nintendo performing some sort of update, because I don't think their updates last weeks. Also, when I first got the Wii U, I could get there without any problem.

At first I thought it was because my dad blocked pretty much any interesting website on our network, (which weren't blocked back when I could get to the DLC page) But when I try to have him unblock stuff, that never works. Even if he unblocks everything that was unblocked back when I could get to the DLC page.

My brother has a 3DS and MH3U for it, and he doesn't have as many problems as I do. Also, can someone let me know what the DLC's latest stuff is?
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

DLC Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: DLC Problems   DLC Problems Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 4:07 pm

First it only updates every 2-3 weeks not weekly. 2nd, dlc list is here and I'll update it now: https://mhwiki.forumotion.net/t9728-mh3u-dlc-list
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

3DS friends code:

DLC Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: DLC Problems   DLC Problems Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:14 pm

Actually, I was thinking more like, it has new stuff to download weekly. Not, it updates weekly.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

DLC Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: DLC Problems   DLC Problems Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 3:23 am

No. It does not have new stuff to download weekly. Only every 2 weeks or so.... That might be why you are not getting anything.

If you check the preview thing it tells you when everything is suppose to come out.
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

3DS friends code:

DLC Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: DLC Problems   DLC Problems Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 1:55 pm

dcj91x wrote:
No. It does not have new stuff to download weekly. Only every 2 weeks or so.... That might be why you are not getting anything.

If you check the preview thing it tells you when everything is suppose to come out.

How am I supposed to check the preview thing if I can't get there?
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America, U.S.

DLC Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: DLC Problems   DLC Problems Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:15 am

What updates every 2-3 weeks?
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

3DS friends code:

DLC Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: DLC Problems   DLC Problems Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 2:32 pm

TKMT wrote:

I'm not sure.

However, on Saturday, I managed to get to the DLC page. Nothing seemed to change, I just was able to get there...
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

DLC Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: DLC Problems   DLC Problems Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 4:54 pm

E&Troy wrote:
TKMT wrote:

I'm not sure.

However, on Saturday, I managed to get to the DLC page. Nothing seemed to change, I just was able to get there...

^ That's Because they haven't "Updated" with new content yet... Check tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

3DS friends code:

DLC Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: DLC Problems   DLC Problems Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:19 pm

dcj91x wrote:
E&Troy wrote:
TKMT wrote:

I'm not sure.

^ That's Because they haven't "Updated" with new content yet... Check tomorrow.

When I said, "Nothing seemed to change," I meant, "Nothing changed on my network, but I was still able to get to the DLC page."

They did have the stuff from Tuesday. (The 23rd)
dcj91x: When you say, they don't update it every week, are you talking about, the update thing you're talking about is the thing that lets you know what your getting every Tuesday for a few weeks. All I know is, they have stuff to download every WEEK.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DLC Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: DLC Problems   DLC Problems Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DLC Problems
Page 1 of 1