Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Slime dmg and you! Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Slime dmg and you! Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Slime dmg and you!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Octondo
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 0

Slime dmg and you! Empty
PostSubject: Slime dmg and you!   Slime dmg and you! Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 3:29 am

Im curious about slime damage. I understand how that every few hit the dmg applied goes from green to yellow to red then kaboomboom. Fact of the matter is, does the element stat for slime effect dmg or how fast it is applied?

What monsters are weak to slime and what (besides, brachi) possibly a list of how much dmg you deal relatively to elemental.

Slime or elemental?

Finally, like posion and para, does slime stack? I.E would it be a good suggestion to have my minions use slime over a specific element? I use affi up elemental up and then the element, is that suggested?

This question has many sides, i appreciate any help or suggestions. Thanks for your time!
Back to top Go down
haruno
Shagaru Magala
haruno

Thank you Points : 192

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Slime dmg and you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slime dmg and you!   Slime dmg and you! Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 3:33 am

Elemental > slime.
Slime isn't good nor bad against anything.
Back to top Go down
Octondo
Kelbi

Slime dmg and you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slime dmg and you!   Slime dmg and you! Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 3:58 am

I just killed Brachi, would you reccomend his armor set? Kinda in the mood to farm him, thoughts suggestions? Im a SA user

Plus i just forged his wep and decided to use it since im using att Large and this wep already has like 200 more raw then the rest.
Back to top Go down
haruno
Shagaru Magala
haruno

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

Slime dmg and you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slime dmg and you!   Slime dmg and you! Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 6:34 am

Brachi armor set sucks. In high rank and G rank. Brachy SA is good in high rank. It's easily the best switchaxe bar great incaedeus.
Back to top Go down
Octondo
Kelbi

Slime dmg and you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slime dmg and you!   Slime dmg and you! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 1:51 pm

Haruno, after forging brachy's wep it seems to faceroll though just about all village lvl 7 quests with ease. I have a SA in with every element but it they just seem obsolete now.

With the slime mechanic I slap monsters around till i build to red slime then i just power explode my wep, because it hits so many times the explosion is usally timed with the moment your vile is empty. This makes it easy to force a trip. I just find this a more viable and effective method of hunting. Yet i cant shake the feeling i am nullifying elements and (poison,para, sleep) because slime is just more effective.

Thoughts suggestions? I will prolly not make it to G-rank solo but for end game solo for high rank quests does elemental pull ahead with dmg?

Plus with SA's should i have for High rank- G rank?

Currently wearing vovi S with Att L Evade and tremor resist. these are the SA I use.
High Bolt Axe- lightning
Motor Burst- Fire
Amber Hoarfrost- Ice
Heav Divider + -exhaust phial
Inceadeus- wat
Dios axe

Any particular paths i should change? anything that is more fun? any recommendations or suggestions?
Back to top Go down
haruno
Shagaru Magala
haruno

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

Slime dmg and you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slime dmg and you!   Slime dmg and you! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 5:32 pm

http://www10.atwiki.jp/mh3g/pages/20.html

As for endgame switchaxes

Mizars asterism and errr mizars asterism are all the switchaxes you'll need
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Slime dmg and you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slime dmg and you!   Slime dmg and you! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slime dmg and you!
Page 1 of 1